The Lion, The Italian, and the Spheromak (EVO): LENR Stimulation From Outside and Within!

• There will be control runs in upcoming tests. However, there's no way that a control run would produce the type of damage and anomalies found in LIONs reactor. The doped diamonds with NEA (negative electron affinity) are obviously the key as to what's happening.

• Hello,

I am following the topic (LENR) since a couple of months and I am facinated...

From my professional background I am an engineer but now working as a school teacher at a technial vocational school in Austria,

specialized in design (CAD - 3D modelling), manufaturing technologies (CNC) and mechatronics.

I (we) would like to support the community with our competencies in order to support in experiment

replication's and new LENR device design approaches.

For that reason I am currently working on a proposal to setup a school project for an LENR project, aimed on the design and manufacturing (at least the mechanical components) of an device / or devices.

We are willing to work together with organizations like MFMP or others in order to reach the goal: to prove the LENR effect.

If there is someone interessted out there you may contact me offline: [email protected] or directly in the forum.

regards

Gerold Schneider

• Steven Strogatz and Arthur Winfree have done significant mathematical work on Nonlinear dynamics and chaos in 3 dimensional fields. Describing spheromaks as toroidal plasmoids is probably a good first approximation, but it is likely that the dynamics of such objects is far more complex, and that may have a large bearing on better understand their nature and behavior. Have a look at this book by Strogatz, at least note the cover illustration. The self replicating systems analyzed are fascinating and offer many more possibilities than simple toroids.

http://disq.us/url?url=http%3A…HfqD01Q4dckU&cuid=2168707

• My advice is to study CVD diamond and carbon allotrope synthesis in depth. The field is vast but fascinating and critical to high performance LENR, IMO. I think that a good starting point to look for at least some excess heat could be high-er carbon nickel wire (Ni200 alloy is said to excrete graphite) in a hydrogen plasma environment. A wide array of experiments and protocols could be tested. For example, first turning on the plasma source to create a thin film of nickel hydride on the wire, after a period of time adding 1% methane to deposit graphite on the surface of the wire which would aid diamond synthesis, applying vacuum to remove all the gases present, and then re-starting with hydrogen and a touch of lithium. Or, on the other hand, the wire could be pre-treated under a corona discharge in a hydrogen-methane atmosphere. The pretreatment process could be varied for different runs by adding different quantities of inert gases, nano-powders of different metals (these can help form various geometries of diamond nano-structures), and varying the periods of initial degassing (which me356 claimed was important).

• https://www.researchgate.net/p…s-electronic-resource.pdf

If you're going to LION-cisco

Be sure to use some HCL with great care

If you're going to LION-cisco

You're gonna meet some acidic chemicals there

For those who come to LION-cisco

Self-sustain will be producing strange radiation there

On the surface of LION-cisco

Thin fims of acidic water will be creating electron holes there

All across the diamond surface

Such a strange radiation

LENR in motion

There's a whole generation

With a new EVO explanation

Cold Fusion in motion

Transmutations in motion

For those who come to LION-cisco

Be sure to lower the PH there

If you come to LION-cisco

The NEA will be emitting spheromaks there

If you come to LION-cisco

A new age of energy will be demonstrated there

• PH seems to be a very important variable in achieving a high surface conductivity on a diamond surface. In the paper I posted, the addition of HCL vapor to a diamond with a thin water film already in equilibrium with adsorbates from the atmosphere shot up over an order of magnitude in one test, in a matter of seconds. Conversely, the addition of a vapor from a basic chemical (don't recall it off the top of my head) quenched the surface conductivity. Most of the tests were performed on diamond that was already doped and/or terminated with hydrogen. Apparently, most diamond produced by CVD (due to the fact that in most setups the plasma contains around 99% hydrogen) contains a great deal of hydrogen already. This may apply to the LION setup. If replicators cannot immediately produce a self sustaining reaction, adjusting the PH of the D2O or H2O (if we want to try light water as well) will be an obvious variable to adjust. The good news is that pure nickel corrodes very slowly in even 10% HCl, etching only fractions of a millimeter in a years time, if the HCL is kept at room temperature. A month long (if that long of a soak is even required which I don't think it is) soak in D2O with lets say 5% HCL shouldn't etch away the nickel side of the disc. Also, HCL is typically used to clean diamond surfaces before testing them as NEA emitters. Adding a bit of HCL may actually help remove unwanted contaminants from the diamond surface.

• Official Post

I have suspicion that 3M diamonds are acid-washed before they are bonded to the pads, and Ni plating (part of the process of manufacture) is generally carried out using a low pH plating bath containing (amongst other things) Nickel Chloride. So they are, to a certain extent 'pre-treated'.

For example:- A Watts nickel formulation will give you a smooth matte plate: 40-8-6 ounces per gallon of nickel sulfate, nickel chloride, boric acid, respectively; pH 4.0. Notice the presence of boric acid too.

• In that case, I wonder how well the hydrogen terminations and the thin film of water has held onto the diamond surface after manufacture?

• yes, if they added boron. We don't know if these diamonds are doped with boron or not since I don't think that added boron would do anything for the abrasive potential of diamond.

• The more obvious and non-magical explanation on the damage outside (and inside) of the Lion tube is simple high temperature copper chemisty which is highly corrosive along with brute force themal effects of things over 1000 C in air. No amount of wishful interpretations or tasseography of the cremains can be fairly said to be real data that supports anomalous effects. Until there are repclications with solid data on power in and temperature logs with sound calibrations all this is very out there. Confusing things even more is the conflation of even more out there notions as being one and the same within the 'Lion', this is enough to make any cat cough up a fur ball, even an e-cat. The most important admonition/rule in science is 'data speak to me', not 'here's my interpretation of what I see, believe me' the latter is known as religion.

• The more obvious and non-magical explanation on the damage outside (and inside) of the Lion tube is simple high temperature copper chemisty which is highly corrosive along with brute force themal effects of things over 1000 C in air. No amount of wishful interpretations or tasseography of the cremains can be fairly said to be real data that supports anomalous effects. Until there are repclications with solid data on power in and temperature logs with sound calibrations all this is very out there. Confusing things even more is the conflation of even more out there notions as being one and the same within the 'Lion', this is enough to make any cat cough up a fur ball, even an e-cat. The most important admonition/rule in science is 'data speak to me', not 'here's my interpretation of what I see, believe me' the latter is known as religion.

The same effects seen in the LION system are also seen in another half dozen other systems, most of which are not subject to any high temperature copper chemistry. There is an abundance of real data out there. Replication of identical evidence over multiple diverse systems with and without any copper chemistry avoid any conflation. There is all kinds of data out there; you just need to be interested in it and analyze it all.

• Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant the Boron in Boric Acid, (H3BO3) often added to Ni plating baths...it's all there if you think about it- electrolytic implantation of metal ions into the carbon lattice.

One item of interest that should immediately be looked into is the possibility that unprocessed industrial diamonds that have not been subjected to the diapad diamond affixing process might also show LENR capability.

Such an experiment can be run in parallel with any future LION experiment. The intent of this experiment is to see is the diapad process is required to produce a LENR active reactant.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.