SPAWAR JWK LENR and the claims made by Global Energy Corporation (GEC)

• The science behind LENR looks all firmly established now, a great series reviewing the literature by NASA/SPAWAR scientists. We need to focus down now on using all the data to come up with a fully functional reactor design.

• Lots of interesting info in Forsley's video presentation. Working with the US Naval Surface Warfare Center (Dahlgren) with it's 5700 scientists and engineers. Funded by the DOE. Developing a space reactor based on LENR principles with NASA, at their GRC facility. It was almost a year ago the USN associated "Proceeding Magazine", gave a second place award for an LENR essay. Who says the government is no longer interested in, or funding LENR?

Amazing this stays under the radar so to speak. You would think some journalist could piece it all together, and make a story of it.

We need to focus down now on using all the data to come up with a fully functional reactor design.

You mean one that actually works?

Shane D. Before I spend any time looking at Forsley's video, does it show a real (not a rendering) functioning LENR or hybrid LENR/fission reactor? If so, a time index for that would be helpful or any other time index you think may be helpful to a skeptic. Thanks.

• Before I spend any time looking at Forsley's video, does it show a real (not a rendering) functioning LENR or hybrid LENR/fission reactor? If so, a time index for that would be helpful or any other time index you think may be helpful to a skeptic. Thanks.

Best you not watch it. We like our skeptics uninformed. They are more fun that way.

• Defensive are we? Little or nothing to show, do we? I am sure if there were anything convincing in that video about that program, several of you believers would leap to highlight it. Oh well, maybe I'll listen to the sound on the video next time I need to rearrange my closet.

• 2b22c2980e7848003633d9922677ba8d.jpg

Please correct me if I missed it because, of course, I never read anything, in fact I can't read at all so be sure to include more pictures.

But then, I never read anything, remember?

You're far beyond parody Yugo. Wilfully ignorant, and almost unworthy of any response at all.

I have genuinely been wondering recently whether you are more deserving of pity than mockery. But ultimately - you're such a tool, that it's hard to resist.

Suffice to say we're only two months into the year, and already there's been two 'anti-reading denials'... Boors Bingo 2019 is shaping up to be a good 'un.

Two lines are filled in already, I think the four corners, and maybe even The Big X. Your 'scatalogical issues' are off the charts. Even more so than last time, unbelivably.