US Navy (SPAWAR)/Global Energy Corporation/LENR

• Shane D.

Really, does this sound like some run of the mill scam operation? Be honest.

I am nothing if not honest... to a fault. No, the way your describe it, it does not sound like a run of the mill scam operation. But the way I see it, an operation that promised the sky and the moon five years ago, said at that time that they were on their fifth generation of established technology used by the military, and then did absolutely nothing worthwhile that we know of for more than four years, that does sound like a typical energy scam. Add to that the fact that they went to Guam to try to find support and then dealt with officials so corrupt that they were removed from office, well... that does still sound like a scam.

Other than the reputation you accord to these folks, Shane, what have they actually done except make claims? Isn't that what scammers do, make claims, take money and not deliver?

You and many other "believers" don't seem to grasp the concept of "I don't know." I did not say this is a scam. I said it has some attributes of a scam and a scam should be considered. I have insufficient evidence to know if it is a scam or not and I maintain you have insufficient evidence as well to claim they are a legitimate research effort based on good data.

"Twenty-Year History of Lattice-Enabled Nuclear Reactions (LENR)

If I am not mistaken, the "traditional" use of the acronym LENR is for Low Energy, not Lattice-Enabled, Nuclear Reactions. Another goofy part to this whole goofy story.

JWK Corp does not need investors in order to build LENR GeNie Gen5nuclear hybrid fusion fission power plants.

So where can we see one? Where are test results? Where is evidence that the military "deployed it?" Oh, I know... someone somewhere said it. Sort of like flying pigs, so far.

---------------------------------------- The quote below is from 2013! ------------------------------

Anything changed in 5 years? BTW, all the links I found from 2013 are deleted (404). Apparently, someone was not proud of the information they contained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Khim says the science has been repeatedly duplicated by the Navy, and has been proven, recognized and published.

I suspect this simply refers to the CR39 work again in which case, it is not proven and recognized, it is controversial. And to go from the possible detection of neutrons to the idea that you can enter into a contract for a massive power producing reactor based on that possible detection is ridiculous. A whole lot is missing here and the believers don't seem to have a clue.

• Gregory Byron Goble

If seven of twenty comments display willful ignorance I will ask that his comments be moved to the "Will Ignorance" thread.

Why don't you try making your arguments for why what I wrote was incorrect, instead of writing meaningless insults? You can do that, can you not?

Did these people not make the identical claims five years ago? Is it not true that absolutely no evidence has been presented since then that the concept works (ie. can truly be used to manufacture a working reactor)? Is it not true not that there is no evidence suggesting any of this theoretical technology has ever been reduced to practice much less "deployed" by anyone anywhere?

Appeals to authority and reputation such as you and Shane D. are making are not evidence. For the most part, they incorporate logical fallacies.

• WOW

Impressed by the speed of seven of twenty response time... Not by his comment.

Hey seven of twenty, When I post do you jump up when an alarm goes off? How do you do it?

Next time take a bit of time off... study about GEC today.

Then talk... talk... talk. Without ignorance.

Three years ago (by mistake.. in a Swiss news journal) the use of the new reactor in the new carrier type has been announced...

OK. Which Journal? Link please?

Hey seven of twenty, When I post do you jump up when an alarm goes off? How do you do it?

Says the guy who just responded to me in real time! Goble, you are really comical.

Dude... calm down. Stop dogging this thread. You have stated your opinion of GEC, I continue to study the situation and write about it. Got a problem with that?

Please study away. I only have a problem when people write nonsense. Have a problem with that?

Next time take a bit of time off... study about GEC today.

Is this the web site I am supposed to study? Four pages, one of which says "under construction" and no information whatever except for brief sketches of the owners? Impressive!

http://www.gec.solutions/home.html

• In the first three paragraphs of this Sunday summary I state facts, NO?

JWK/GEC does not, and has never yet publicly sought out investors.

gbgoblestatement - JWK/GEC has deep pockets and no financial problems that they can not solve.

Anyone disagree?

In the fourth paragraph I begin asking questions.

The rest of my summary of GEC on a Sunday posting is both GEC published/stated fact and deductive speculation on my part. Clear?

• If... Seems... Most likely see... I speculate using investigative skills and study... dig... study... dig it? Discuss each or exhibit an 'I Don't Know' (innocent ignorance) or an 'I Know' based on ignorance (willful ignorance) Please do not bring up an old website that doesn't quite do it for you. I have provided the newer links for you to connect with, NO? Look at the GEC NASA Plum Brook Contract from 2017/2018 which GEC is footing the bill for. Dummies?

• Off topic? Perhaps perhaps not.

Searching for a solution... Seven of Twenty deserves his own thread.

PROBLEMS

Problems, problems, problems...

Oi' vey!

Go ahead Take the plunge

Dive deep beyond the surface of the problem

Find yourself suspended in a sea of solutions

Infinite in their manifestation, variety, and form

Enjoy

Problems, problems, problems...

Oi' Vey!

Go ahead
    Dive deep
    Enjoy

gbgoble2012

Run-on-prose/poetry

Throughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphanthroughopearthealsoonatureruptriumphant...

Through hope earth heals soon nature erupt triumphant through hope earth heals soon... YES?

• Yeah, I wasted time watching that video too. Back on topic my tush. It is like on ECW where somehow Andeavor news is relevant to Rossi because some guy who claims to have worked for them was able to calculate a COP of over 300 without measuring the power input to the device.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.