US Navy (SPAWAR)/Global Energy Corporation/LENR

• Has anyone ever built any sort of hybridized fission-fusion power source? The only one I know of is the thermonuclear bomb.

I was joking.

You are right. If we consider the fission-fusion hybridization, the only one known is the H-bomb.

But I intentionally omitted to mention any specific physical mechanism, because I was referring to the fact that all the proposed LENR devices were actually electric-fusion hybrid devices, where electricity was the only true source of energy, while CF/LENR was claimed to be the source of alleged excess heat resulting from erroneous or misrepresented experimental data.

In space, it would be possible to hybridize the LENR device by backing it with a primary source other than electricity, such as a radioactive thermal generator. Furthermore, the telemetry system could attribute part of the heat produced by the true primary source to the LENR device, without the possibility of checking the data.

It was a joke, of course, just based on Shane D. hypothesis of a LENR test in space.

Alternative Energy Technology: JWK has developed a new and safe nuclear energy source. This new nuclear energy source has the potential to replace all existing energy requirements including electric power generation, transportation needs, and cleaning nuclear waste.

"Our customers, which include the Department of Defense, numerous U.S. government agencies, and various commercial and foreign enterprises, have come to realize that JWK stands for high quality, affordable technical expertise.

Seriously? Are either of these statements anything more than "JWK-says?"

The thing about gullibility is that it seems to be a gift that keeps on giving, to quote an old ad.

Anyway, thanks for the link. Not much to learn there.

Interesting note about gullible people: they seem to think that what people say on their own behalf in a self-serving way and without particular proof is somehow evidence. Some folks here are poster people for this issue. This characteristic of many people is what allows scam artists and even questionable proposals which aren't deliberate scams to get promulgated.

• Official Post

So far, all the questions I have seen asked could be answered by simply listening to Ruby's CFN's audio of Forsley's presentation I linked to. So much in there, I hate to single anything out, for fear you will listen only to that, and ignore the rest.

Just one example; not only is GEC working with NASA on one R/D track, and the Navy on another, but they also worked with a DOE lab. Yes! the same DOE that voted by a fairly narrow margin to *not* fund LENR research.

Maybe I should put Forsley's audio on the ICCF 21 thread, as no one seems to be taking it seriously here?

• Official Post

Obviously you are having an episode. "JWK says"...give me a break! They (JWK/GEC) are a real company, with reach beyond your world view at this moment. I know you, and IMO you can do better.

• I don't see what all the heartache is here. Larry F is paying NASA to test his device. If Phase I works then testing of a higher power phase 2 system will follow.

NASA has to say that it works in order for this system to complete phase I which I think has a goal of 10w XP test. It might also be safe to assume that NASA is testing for safety while they are at it.

• Official Post

I don't see what all the heartache is here. Larry F is paying NASA to test his device. If Phase I works then testing of a higher power phase 2 system will follow.

NASA has to say that it works in order for this system to complete phase I which I think has a goal of 10w XP test. It might also be safe to assume that NASA is testing for safety while they are at it.

No heartache Dewey. Just you protecting your investment IMO, by downplaying IH's competition. Understandable, as NASA/GEC is a formidable opponent to say the least. I say...let the best man win.

I am pulling for you BTW. Honestly. That David vs Goliath theme, always appealed to me. Even before Rossi overplayed it.

Take care.

• Shane - we don't deserve anything. We've learned a lesson or two and are continuing in our efforts to mitigate pollution in a meaningful way.

Ahifors - I don't think that weapons grade material is what Larry F is planning to use although present space law says that is the only thing that can legally fly (insane). If I understand his approach, he's using a starter system that is dirty but doesn't go critical.

• Official Post

Any hope it may help nuclear waste remediation ? like eating Pu238 with less annoyance than fast neutron Na-cooled Breeders?

I know from LENR-Cities tentatives that one of the key interest of LENR is on nuclear waste remediation... There was interest in UK.

• Official Post

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Many more explanations to the JWK/GEC/SPAWAR/NASA mystery by Pam Mosier-Boss. Anyone listening?

• Many more explanations to the JWK/GEC/SPAWAR/NASA mystery by Pam Mosier-Boss. Anyone listening?

Boy, does she give good lectures. One of the best. But you can't tell what she is talking about without the slides. The conference organizers said they would upload the slides. You should listen again when they do that.

• Official Post

Boy, does she give good lectures. One of the best. But you can't tell what she is talking about without the slides. The conference organizers said they would upload the slides. You should listen again when they do that.

I see your point Jed. To be honest, the slides may clarify the presentation for those with your skills, but further confuse those like me. I go by other cues. Probably got ahead of myself though with Pan's audio, as you noticed. Comfortable though with my interpretation of Forsley. He was largely understandable without seeing his slides. That said, there are those here that can listen to Pam's audio, and will find it answers some of their questions.

I know you, and IMO you can do better.

You do?

Anyway, JKW and GEC's involvement in so-called hybrid fission/fusion reactors, not one of which has ever been demonstrated, is by the same people as were involved more than five years ago. They had nothing but words then. The main difference now is that they may have some money. But nothing you or anyone else has linked to here suggests that they are spending it well.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.