US Navy (SPAWAR)/Global Energy Corporation/LENR

seven_of_twenty Did you not learn from that experience?

Getting a little personal aren't we... ?

My grandma used to say to me and my brothers as she got us ready for school, "Well boys, You want to learn something new today and everyday?" We'd say, "Yeah grandma!" Grandma would reply, "That's a noble thing. For you to succeed in it two things are an absolute must. You got to be ignorant and you got to be smart." Off she'd send us, properly prepared for school.

Instead you try 'schooling me' (look up the idiom) without considering that I know more about muon-catalyzed fusion than you do. We hardly know each other so I won't say whether you are willfully ignorant or not.

In regards to the question... You could have politely said, I don't know? Then asked, What group and why would they do so?

To refresh your memory, the question... Oh, I guess you sorta answered in your own funny way.

Which established LENR group primarily focuses on mitigating the negative societal and economic effects of emergent LENR energy technologies?

As a writer, when I make a prediction it is based on investigative research over years of reading and studying. "Years ago (after the Guam Fiasco) I posited that we will see the first GEC power plant built in Saudi Arabia. I'm now upping the ante on this wager." I posited... Predicted. I then used the term "upping the ante on this wager"... to put more weight on a statement; not as a statement or challenge of who wants to bet me. Only reputations are at stake.

• Gregory Byron Goble

Getting a little personal aren't we... ?

Sorry, certainly didn't mean to.

...without considering that I know more about muon-catalyzed fusion than you do.

I have no idea whether you do or not. For sure, I don't know much more about it than what I read in Wikipedia.

As a writer, when I make a prediction it is based on investigative research over years of reading and studying. "Years ago (after the Guam Fiasco) I posited that we will see the first GEC power plant built in Saudi Arabia. I'm now upping the ante on this wager." I posited... Predicted. I then used the term "upping the ante on this wager"... to put more weight on a statement; not as a statement or challenge of who wants to bet me. Only reputations are at stake.

Again sorry. I tend to take things a bit literally. I predicted that Guam would be a fiasco from the first news release. Now, to paraphrase your remarks, I will "up the ante on this wager" to predict that no GEC power plant will be built in Saudi Arabia either. Don't misunderstand me. A hybrid power plant which can dispose of radioactive waste while at the same time making energy would be a dream. Unfortunately, there is no evidence I know of at this time that it is anything more than a dream.

The reason I don't think this a legitimate effort is that one doesn't begin development of a power source based on a new concept by constructing a full blown power plant. There needs to be some sort of small and not overly costly or hazardous prototype and proof of concept first. That has been lacking from the start of this project. Far as I know, the main basis for the proposal is the claimed discovery of energetic neutrons produced from codeposition of metals as demonstrated by Pamela Mosier-Boss and colleagues. The work is based on neutron detection with the use of CR39 plastic. The work has been contested. It serves as a very flimsy basis for expending hundreds of millions of dollars on a giant power plant. I doubt that even the Saudis will be that speculative. Maybe they will be willing to try proving the concept with theory and calculations and modest experiments. That is the only thing that would make sense to me.

Now to ask what I wanted to know about your former militant defense of Rossi against critics but to ask it more politely. What did you take from the IH vs Rossi vs IH lawsuit? What did you think of the experiment in which Darden found that an unfueled Rossi reactor works as well as a fueled one? Do you think Rossi lied extensively about his supposed achievement of robotized factories and megawatt reactors he called plants?

Will you be more skeptical in the future? Do you regret your support for Rossi or do you still think he's "for real?" And because it's your specialty area, what is your opinion about the value of Rossi's patents, the license to which IH gave up rights in the agreement to settle the suit out of court? Thanks.

• seven_of_twenty

Yes, you have no idea... Would the US Navy SPAWAR want to let you know about such a reactor before they had, not just a prototype, but rather, an operational non-radioactive (for the most part) nuclear dense power plant, i.e. LENR power system in place?

You may need to study the review... both chapter one and chapter two.

Thanks for the talk at me... can you answer the question? I could clue you in if you don't know and are interested in knowing the answer. Always study deeply before commenting. Be nice please.

Don't tell me what my specialty area is. You are off base, at times both apologetic and insulting. No matter... as it tends to make your opinions of slight... of little consequence.

Stop dogging this thread and then I will present the answer to the question, curious no?

Or do you know the answer by now?

Refreshing again... gently yet forcefully.

Pay attention to the question.

"Which established LENR group primarily focuses on mitigating the negative societal and economic effects of emergent (or as you believe, IMAGINARY and USELESS) LENR energy technologies?"

P.S. By the by... While never an ardent defender of Rossi. I believe (look up believe before you slam me) that Rossi, along with, concurrently with, and slightly behind and also ahead of others, has cracked the 'cold fusion puzzle' (theory follows closely; presently beginning to lead)... yielding both useful and controllable LENR reactor thermal (high temp) power systems. LENR energy technology is certainly emergent. You disagree. I certainly know that.

• From #130 on this thread <a href="https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5536-spawar-jwk-lenr-and-the-claims-made-by-global-energy-corporation-gec/?postID=88217#post88217">SPAWAR JWK LENR and the claims made by Global Energy Corporation (GEC)</a>

GEC recently updated/changed their website to include...

• GEC, headquartered in Annandale VA, is focused on the development and commercialization of Hybrid Fusion Energy. GEC now has three major product areas being developed, each with unique applications from the Hybrid Fusion Technology.

Previous announcements/presentations provides two of their LENR reactor product developments (space hardened power systems and megawatt to gigawatt power plants).

What is their third area of LENR reactor power system product market development?

• Two great pieces in this post.... 1. 'To learn you have to be inspired, ignorant, and smart' :) and, 2. 'Willfull ignorance', the hallmark of trolls and disgruntled children who refusing to learn, or rather only memorized, have grown into malcontent adults :(

• Lawmakers Briefed on Nuclear Energy (U.S. LENR Energy -gbgoble note)

CNMI Local News 05 Jun 2012 By Emmanuel T. Erediano - Reporter

http://www.mvariety.com/component/content/article/1/47041

Quote Forsley... “The technology that we are using has already been deployed commercially in the past.” gbgoblenote-Likely on a US submarine... or destroyer.

Quote... "Forsley said they have yet to get certification from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission but as soon as they get their patent approval from the U.S. Patent Office, they will get the NRC certification." gbgoblenote-Patent was approved around six months later in 2013. If in use on a Naval platform NRC approval is a slam dunk.

Lawrence Forsley in Saipan and on Guam 2012. The tall guy is with the U.S. Navy. Guess who? I believe his name is Hendrickson.

EL T. EREDIANO 2012

Lawrence P.G. Forsley speaks as he makes presentation on green nuclear energy in the House chamber yesterday. Photo by Emmanuel T. Erediano

Senate President Paul A. Manglona, Ind.-Rota, Sen. Juan M. Ayuyu. Ind.-Rota, and most members of the House attended Global Energy Corp.’s presentation in the House chamber conducted by GEC nuclear scientist Lawrence P.G. Forsley.

In separate interviews after the presentation, Ayuyu and Rep. Ray A. Tebuteb, R-Saipan, said they need a better understanding of nuclear energy before they can decide whether to support the proposal.

The presentation lasted for less than four hours, but Ayuyu said it did not provide enough information about nuclear science.

He said there was no guarantee “that people here will not glow in the dark if something bad happens with the reactor.”

Ayuyu said more information about nuclear energy is needed.

“We want to ensure that it is safe and our people are protected,” he added.

According to Tebuteb, “We must try to understand what is going to affect our lives.”

Forsley said: “We will be happy to get them more information as they would like it.”

He added, ”I think they have a serious problem that they have to resolve. And that problem is the prices of gas and diesel that are only going up. We are one of the options available to them.”

He said lawmakers do not need to be nuclear scientists to understand GEC’s technology, which he described as “revolutionary” and “brought about by the new science of hybrid fusion fast fission.”

Forsley said it is not only safe, but is also very efficient and affordable.

He noted that current nuclear power plants use only 3 to 4 percent of their fuel which they have to replace, throwing away more than 95 percent of the fuel bundle as waste.

He said their “Genie” technology’s fuel efficiency is 2,000 times greater than those of conventional nuclear reactors.

Genie, he added, can use the same fuel bundle for more than 50 years without changing, possibly for 100 years.

There will also be no threat of a leak because Genie does not use water to cool the reactor, he said, adding that it uses helium gas. Water can become radioactive and when something goes wrong it can leak and lead to disaster, he said.

Helium, Forsley said, cannot become radioactive and is naturally present in the atmosphere. Even in the event of an explosion, helium presents no health or safety risk, unlike radioactive steam, he added.

During the presentation, House Minority Leader Joseph P. Deleon Guerrero, R-Saipan, expressed concern about the lack of proven experience on the part of GEC.

Rep. Joseph M. Palacios, R-Saipan, said he was also concerned about safety “but I am in support of anything that can help us reduce our utility costs.”

Forsley said they have yet to get certification from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission but as soon as they get their patent approval from the U.S. Patent Office, they will get the NRC certification.

He said they will be certified because “the technology that we are using has already been deployed commercially in the past.”

A Variety online commentator said Gen IV SPMR technology is appropriate for the CNMI.

“I would say that Gen V technology like Genie is more appropriate,” Forsley said.

• Correspondence sent today. LENR to a friend.

Hello again,

I've enjoyed your recent posts and the music you've shared.

First a bit of prose... For you and all of your'n.

Instinct

The nest instinct through

True imaginings delight

Leads to what's right

Colour the lining new

Tufts soft and light

Bits shiny bright

Into completion it grew

Winged creatures alight

Home for the night

-gbgoble2012

I'm an amateur scientific research investigative journalist and poet interested in what's 'popularly known as' cold fusion energy.

My intention is not to repetitively send an email. Though I sent you one on February 11th. An important and timely second chapter of, what I call the Review, has developed since then. So anyways, I thought I'd

send you this thinking you might want to study the compilation/review, its update, and write an article about these developments after sharing them, for input, with your friends.

11Feb sent

United States Government LENR Energy 2018

https://gbgoble.kinja.com/unit…18-a-review-of-1822335542

Which was shortly after I first posted it... Then I posted two threads about GEC at LENR Forum (till then I had mostly shied away from the site). This was to inform others, gather opinions and thoughts from

the folks there, and to garnish/find new leads.

These two threads are worth winnowing through (please release the dross):

"SPAWAR JWK LENR and the Claims Made by Global Energy Corporation(GEC)" Gregory Byron Goble, Feb 24th 2018 SPAWAR JWK LENR and the claims made by Global Energy Corporation (GEC)

"Skill Set of Some Scientists at the Nasa Glenn Research/PineScie LENR Alternative Energy Conversion Effort" Gregory Byron Goble, Mar 19th 2018 Skill Set of Some Scientists at the Nasa Glenn Research/PineScie LENR Alternative Energy Conversion Effort

That was such a success, bringing in very important and timely leads; which led to chapter two of the Review: "LENR at the NASA Glenn Research Center AEC Effort" (advanced energyconversion) https://gbgoble.kinja.com/lenr…ec-effort-alte-1823892680

Chapter two was published and circulated around the 'cold fusion' research community months before ICCF 21, which was held last month in Colorado. Few knew of the bold marketing claims of GEC before the

Review... Go figure, hidden in plain sight. Note the two GEC ICCF21 presentations, nicely done.

In summary,

GEC is entering the market along three fronts... 1) Several Megawatt to Gigawatt LENR-Hybrid Electrical Power Plants; which transmute spent fuel rods to benign elements (no pre-processing required). 2) Space

Hardened LENR Reactors; 100Kw to 2Mw thermal power-plants for space applications. GEC is footing the bill on this 2018 NASA GRC Plum Brook Station contract. 3) GEC hasn't announced the third but my bet is

Passenger/Freight Airliners (NASA SUGAR), as a space hardened LENR power system is good/safe enough for an airliner. See chapter two... This is a compilation which is ongoing; being added to as leads come in. The final edit will happen at the end of the year.

Chapter one provides a historical context to help one understand how GEC, NASA, Boeing, SPAWAR, and the DOD have attained this LENR nexus point. The most advanced LENR energy technologies are presently

emergent from U.S. government funded research and applied engineering programs, now entering the global energy market place.

Maybe now is a time for you to write about this?

If you wish, study these and then call me. I like to talk LENR/Evolution. Human expansion to the asteroids and Mars. De-populate the planet in a lifetime or two. Caretakers left behind. Dreaming.

I'm now in Berkeley... and the Bay Delta - Sherman Island. Blessed to have love and community surrounding me as are you!

Farewell with a bit of prose,

Greg

LOVE IMAGINE AS YOU WILL

Love

Imagine as you will

Everyone is an instrument in a symphony

Each playing notes

Some melodious

others discordant

Each ringing true

At first and then less often

The harmonies

are elusive

Hardly reproducible

Yet strongly sustained

Leaving us curious

When heard the composition is magnificent

Through keen observation over time

Improvements

are seen

In the instrumentalists and their orchestration

This certainly heartens

Good participation

and virtuosity

As it has in our friend

Martin Fleischmann

Thanks for everything

Tears

and

All

–gbgoble2012 In Honor of Martin Fleischmann

Seven_of_twenty wrote: Interesting note about gullible people: they seem to think that what people say on their own behalf in a self-serving way and without particular proof is somehow evidence.

Zeus46 wrote: so much better to be skeptical of everything everybody says ever.

Pathologically so, as it were.

Sarcasm unwarranted. For Industrial Heat and Tom Darden and Dewey Weaver it would have been about $20 Million better to be pathological (ROTFWL) skeptics.

Co-deposition of the Pd-D is what provides the neutrons, so yes. Mosier-Boss goes into detail about her authenticating the tracks/neutrons by other means in her presentation. You can get a good idea of how thorough she was in cross checking her work, if you only took the time to listen to the first 15 minutes of her audio. She, and those she worked with, are top-notch professionals...

Do you mind providing a summary of the particular tests and measures that were used to crosscheck that neutrons were indeed present and indeed resulted from her process? For example, the use of shielding to calibrate detectors at zero or low level, several different methods for detection, perhaps replication by others... this is just to give you the idea, not to provide an exhaustive list.

• Gregory Byron Goble

"Which established LENR group primarily focuses on mitigating the negative societal and economic effects of emergent (or as you believe, IMAGINARY and USELESS) LENR energy technologies?"

I have no idea. It doesn't seem terribly important at this point, as I already noted. Far as I know, there are no "emergent LENR energy technologies." A multitude of inconsistent and vague experimental results, while interesting, hardly constitutes a technology.

P.S. By the by... While never an ardent defender of Rossi. I believe (look up believe before you slam me) that Rossi, along with, concurrently with, and slightly behind and also ahead of others, has cracked the 'cold fusion puzzle' (theory follows closely; presently beginning to lead)... yielding both useful and controllable LENR reactor thermal (high temp) power systems. LENR energy technology is certainly emergent. You disagree. I certainly know that.

Believe: be convinced by, trust, have confidence in, consider honest, consider truthful

Seriously? You trust and believe in Rossi? Wow.

If you believe Rossi has a workable LENR technology, how in the world do you explain IH's refusal to pay him $89M more for his IP, something that would be worth billions if it worked? What particular purveyor of LENR technology do you believe is most "emergent" and what device or experiment can you point to which indicates that? If those are not fair and polite questions, please tell me why!

Pathological skepticism unwarranted!

But that's the point: never was skepticism more appropriate and less pathological than skepticism of Rossi after November 2011. I started out curious and faintly optimistic when I first heard about the ecat. The only problem was, if it was so easy, and could be done with such obviously crude equipment and absurdly gross tools, why had nobody found it before? But I stayed curious through the period where Rossi's claim of making a megawatt plant became completely ridiculous with the incredible farce he presented to his invited guests and an AP reporter. And then he crowned it with the supposed customer's supposed representative giving a supposed report. Then, it turned into an obvious scam and everything Rossi did afterwards along with examination of his past reinforced that impression. The only pathological thing here was the ease with which Rossi convinced some investors that he was telling the truth.

During the presentation, House Minority Leader Joseph P. Deleon Guerrero, R-Saipan, expressed concern about the lack of proven experience on the part of GEC.

Ya think?

How weird they are always pitching this overseas. What's the matter? US scientists too smart? Not deserving? What?

• Official Post

Ya think?

How weird they are always pitching this overseas. What's the matter? US scientists too smart? Not deserving? What?

SOT,

Probably has something to do with the regulatory environment in less developed countries being more receptive to their technology. Or at least that is what GEC thought, as it appears to this day they have not sold anything.

As the articles show, GEC had big issues with being associated with the N word. In large part, that is what torpedoed the Guam deal. Maybe it has played a role with the others they were negotiating? That is why they are partnering up with NASA now...less hassle. Hopefully one day soon, we will get the whole story.

• Shane D.

In large part, that is what torpedoed the Guam deal

What torpedoed the deal the first time was, IIRC, that the person they were dealing with was impeached or indicted for corruption and no longer governed. Correct me if that's wrong. Also, they had no prototype or proof of concept reactor to show and far as I know from here, they still don't! I think there are just more gullible people in Guam's government and they are offset by fewer skeptics than here. Just a guess of course, not data.

You know, I not only would have no objection but I would applaud these people if they were asking for a modest amount of funding to build a prototype reactor or some other demonstration device or method to prove that the nuclear reactions they promote actually exist and would work in a feasible power-generating reactor. But to start by proposing a massive power plant is well... absurd. And it is typical of what con men do.

• Official Post

You know, I not only would have no objection but I would applaud these people if they were asking for a modest amount of funding to build a prototype reactor or some other demonstration device or method to prove that the nuclear reactions they promote actually exist and would work in a feasible power-generating reactor. But to start by proposing a massive power plant is well... absurd. And it is typical of what con men do.

SOT,

GEC did something even better, they offered to build the Genie free, and only charge for the power. Not a smart move if they were conmen as you claim. No deliver the power, no get the pay. Not exactly how criminals work.

There are some missing pieces to this story, and many things do not add up. But one thing I am certain of, is that JWK/GEC are not scammers. They may be wrong, or even over hyped their technology, but not out and out scammers. As I have pointed out to you, JWK has been in operation since the early 1973. They do business with many US and foreign government agencies. GEC (same people as JWK) is now working with NASA. They are legitimate, so enough with the con angle.

• Shane D.

GEC did something even better, they offered to build the Genie free, and only charge for the power. Not a smart move if they were conmen as you claim. No deliver the power, no get the pay. Not exactly how criminals work.

My suspicion: if they have a contract for building it free and selling the power, they will get investors. I am not saying the proposal is a scam. But investors are remarkably easy to fleece and it has been done a lot. Legitimate or not, with investors, the principals get paid. usually lots. So yeah, maybe free to the "customer" but not without investors. Remember, Rossi sells power now too and doesn't charge for reactors any more, I guess. LOL.

This just doesn't smell right. If these guys were going to build a reactor, why have they not already done so? Or at least some sort of credible demo?

There are some missing pieces to this story, and many things do not add up.

Then you should consider this classic and vintage line from the old but wonderful movie "House of Games": "In any con, it's the part you don't get that will get you." (I can't find the exact quote so this is a paraphrase)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093223/?ref_=ttqt_qt_tt

And as far as it being impossible for legitimate companies to con people, how long was Madoff's company seemingly legitimate and even top of the heap? Answer: decades. Just saying.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/j…eally-begin/#701a60a84ec8

In my mind, Genie will be legitimate when it makes kilowatts or even megawatts as they claim, for long times without new fuel (they claim 50 "or even 100 years" for the design)

• Official Post

SOT,

You start off saying "I am not saying the proposal is a scam", and then go on to propose it is a scam. Scams, scams everywhere, all the time says SOT! Yes, there are many dishonest people in the world, but more honest. How to decide who is the bad, and who not? In this case we have an established business, that in their 45 year history has never been involved in a scandal, so it is a good bet they are not involved in one now.

Keep in mind also that one of those involved worked as a researcher with the Navy. The other worked *with* the Navy for over a decade. Now both...and the GEC team, are working with NASA. Then you have both going to this years ICCF 21 in Colorado, and giving presentations. Really, does this sound like some run of the mill scam operation? Be honest.

• A summary about GEC on a Sunday

Jay Wook Kim is an American of Korean descent. JWK Corp does not need investors in order to build LENR GeNie Gen5nuclear hybrid fusion fission power plants. JWK is quite solvent... to say the least. JWK continues to successfully carry out high dollar department of defense contracts.

GEC is the 'daughter' company of JWK. Jay Wook Khim, Lawrence Forsley, and Pamela Mosier/Boss are the driving 'engine' of GEC, the Department of Defense provides 'steering'. That's how GEC ended up in Guam, the situation there is atypical DOD, summed up as SNAFU, a military term. The GEC board has also included Frank Charles Carlucci III (He served as head of the DOD as the cold fusion announcement broke out in 1989) Thomas Milburn “Tom” Davis III (Virginia’s 11th congressional district Congressman Davis was in office January 3, 1995 thru November 24, 2008), and also Norman Yoshio Mineta U.S. Congressman and Secretary of Transportation (“As the founder and former chairman of the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus, Norm worked to inform Members of Congress of the unique challenges facing Asian Pacific Americans in our nation,” said Bordallo. “I further appreciated Norm’s work to modernize and improve our infrastructure system in America as the longest serving Secretary of Transportation. I join the CAPAC in honoring Norm’s service and accomplishments, and on behalf of the people of Guam, I wish him a sincere Un dangkulo na Si Yu’os Ma’ase.”)

In Saipan, Forsley states the GeNie SMG reactor, LENR power system, has already been 'deployed'; a military term. Take time to remember both the UK and US department of defence reports. Each state that emergent LENR technologies will bankrupt nations with sole oil dependent economies... leading to nation-state failure and terrorism. Also again, remember the US DOD report states that the conversion to LENR energy will be a greater (more powerful) transformation of the battlefield (theater of war) than the transition from horses to gasoline. Look at the authors of that report... see where they are now. JedRothwell Please tell us what you think of GEC.

When a fissile nuclear reactor is developed and deployed by the U.S. Navy onto a Navy ship is it first approved by the NRC? If U.S. patents are filed during design and development, by the Navy and/or the contracted company(s), are those patents published (exposed to the public) or sequestered till the DOD gives permission to the patent office to publish them? Look at the first GEC SPAWAR patent history, seven years till being published, it was sequestered by the DOD.

I found another article from the the 2012 GEC Guam story. GEC Lawrence Forsley gave a presentation on "green nuclear energy" before the Senate President and members of the House.

Quote Forsley... “The technology that we are using has already been deployed commercially in the past.”

gbgoblenote- How could that be... without (public) NRC approval and certification; unless safely deployed on a US Naval platform?

Quote... "Forsley said they have yet to get certification from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission but as soon as they get their patent approval from the U.S. Patent Office, they will get the NRC certification."

gbgoblenote- Way back in 2012, Forsley is saying, to a group of lawmakers, that the NRC approval is a slam dunk. The patent was approved less than a year later, in 2013 (which is the year the DOD allowed the patent office to publish it).

It seems that Global Energy Corporation has a useful and working, non-fissile hybrid LENR reactor, developed by JWK (naval contractor) that has been deployed and which has NRC certification.

If so, while also considering the bold commercialization claims of GEC, I fully expect to see a rapid increase in the phase out of the fissile nuclear power industry.

Most existing nuclear power plants will adopt GEC for both thermal source and spent fuel remediation. Ones in the planning stages may go forward with GEC LENR thermal. Gigawatt power plants may be viewed as 'soon to be a thing of the past' with LENR on the scene; ROI on these may be deemed a risk, so some of these planned fissile nuclear plants may see funding halted.

The DOD could not allow commercialization of SPAWAR LENR by GEC till they were well into the LENR transition phase, Now they have it fully in hand. Proof of this will be seen over time. The ongoing and successful LENR energy commercialization efforts of GEC will become increasingly more visible over the next year or so. They are: Large power plants - Space hardened power systems - Airline power systems

The third one, "Airline power systems is my best guess, the other two are GEC published claims.

GEC just updated both their website and the introduction to the You Tube SPAWAR presentation titled, "Twenty-Year History of Lattice-Enabled Nuclear Reactions (LENR) - Hiding in Plain Sight". The YouTube update adds the GEC NASA Plum Brook contract for a LENR space hardened power system. The GEC website update now states that the GEC power plant commercial development locations/global areas of interest are the Island Nations, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. This provides GEC with strong manufacturing capabilities and the US with a strong (LENR energy) influence in these regions which may help to mitigate the negative effect of emergent LENR energy technologies on oil dependent nations. These areas include both Saudi Arabia and Korea, which is where the I expect the first GEC power plants are being built. LENRIA provides readers with information about the matters of mitigation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.