What does 'O'-day stand for?

• On 'O Day' Bob will present us with a slide show that Opens our eyes so that we may perceive that Everything Is Connected.

Bob Greenyer to Karl Venter  6 days ago

All these things will come.

Nearly a year ago, I said that with this technology - you have to give and take, I have a slide in 'O Day' called 'reap what you sow' - you must do this otherwise the active agent will tear your reactor to shreds.

The natural approach is to want to make things 'bigger' more COP - well, in this case, it is not linear.

The ECCO reactor is a good design and I will explain why fully in 'O Day' and subsequent AMA. A lot can be learnt from it - however, you can use the Deuterated industrial diamond/Nickel matrix as ovaries to get things going instead.

Bob Greenyer to keenant  6 days ago

3: I chanted Om at 432hz - it will become significant on 'O Day' - everything is connected.

Waiting for 'O Day' we may bathe our souls in 432 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing Meditation/Relaxation Music:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think that is different from end of the world day which was projected to be last August by those familiar with this case. But then again, I wasn't paying very close attention.

It might rhyme with earthly paydays in the frequency domain.

Having said that - everything just might be connected via the somethingsomething.

• I think Mr Greenyer believes that some sort of self-organizing torroidal (O-shaped) concentration of energy emerges from a wormhole under certain circumstances and can be amplified through some sort of self-replication if the conditions are right. This energy field can restructure matter and change its properties including how it interacts with forces like magnetism and gravity. Not sure how excess heat is evolved from all this.

I think that Bob believes these torroidal energy patterns are living entities with some sort of intelligence (although all he will say so far is that they have a "will"). Bob believes himself to have supernatural abilities (he says he is a remote viewer and apparently that he can forsee the future) and I think he believes that he is in communication with either the entities themselves or an intelligence that fashioned them.

Edit: Mr Greenyer has objected to my final sentence. He has a point in that I used the word "communication" in too broad a way. To be more precise, I think that Bob believes that these entities or whatever fashioned them has some sort of mind that he can apprehend. By understanding what their motivation is he thinks we can predict what they want and perhaps can come to some sort of beneficial back-and-forth with them. In psychology this is called "theory of mind". Most people possess a theory of mind about animals, but not about plants or natural phenomena like sunspots or waterfalls

• Official Post

Edit: Mr Greenyer has objected to my final sentence. He has a point in that I used the word "communication" in too broad a way. To be more precise, I think that Bob believes that these entities or whatever fashioned them has some sort of mind that he can apprehend.

While I am not willing to ascribe any kind of consciousness to LENR phenomena, I have a suspicion - nothing so formalised as a hypothesis - just a suspicion, that the 'strange radiation' (Teller's 'meshugganons perhaps?) might contain information in the form of templates for transmutation/transformation of materials distant from the point of origin of the radiation. But I would not swear to it, it is merely a trite way of explaining a lot of odd phenomena associated with some LENR systems. Other explanations may involve over-proof Vodka..

• - just a suspicion, that the 'strange radiation' (Teller's 'meshugganons perhaps?) might contain information in the form of templates for transmutation/transformation of materials distant from the point of origin of the radiation.

Definitely lots of room for interesting pub-based speculation. But do you mean some sort of non-local property that is doesn't obey an inverse square law? I can't think of any LENR result that would require something like this.

After a further exchange, Bob Greenyer directed me to the work of a Dr. Thorsten Ludwig who turns out to be interested in psychokinesis. Dr Ludwig proposes that material systems can be influenced by the intentions and will of humans. In particular he believes he has evidence that the physical properties of a bottle of water sitting in Arizona can somehow be influenced by the will and intention of a group of meditators that has somehow been collected and stored in a machine in Germany. I am dubious! I think that Bob believes that the toroidal entities he thinks are responsible for the LENR phenomena in LION are evoked by the mind through some sot of psychokinesis.

• I have occasionally played with the idea that the "Universe" we live in is really a simulation in some enormous computing system. This is not a new hypothesis, but is so far not testable, just a 'mind game'.

Having said that, we can still examine the implications. In this schema sentient "Beings" would be linked pieces of self-modifying object code, with reproduction being equivalent to object spawning. And the overall operating system is what we commonly refer to as "The Laws of Nature".

Thus the job of Science is to reverse-engineer the OS of the Universe. Now suppose that there is a weak memory partition (or backdoor) in the OS, such that the self-modifying nature of the Being objects can, through many iterations, change the embedded constants and subroutines of the OS. Thus, as the consensus beliefs of "Civilization" evolve over time, the nature of the Universe might also evolve. IOW, if enough people believe and act as if something is possible, then it eventually can become possible. LENR? -we're getting closer! FTL travel? Keep thinking about and working on it....

Don't misunderstand me please. This is a passion play script, a parable for progress rather than a statement of faith. But just as it is not provable (yet), it is also not disprovable. So I try to keep an open mind while still paying attention to things that are definable and testable.

AlanG

• So I try to keep an open mind while still paying attention to things that are definable and testable.

That's key for me. I keep an open mind about a lot of things. But when it comes to scientific effort, empiricism rules, and that is driven by what is definable and testable.

Obviously from a public relations perspective focusing on the definable and testable is the appropriate communications strategy as well.

• magicsound

Having thought about this somewhat I tend to agree with Jim Holt, author of “Why Does The World Exist?”

You would expect that a manufactured universe would have some special features, perhaps very beautiful, or dramatic, or entertaining, or maybe do some work such as test a model, or produce an end product via an evolutionary process.

Holt has come to the conclusion that, out of the range of possible universes, our universe is not the best (a manufactured heaven) and not the worst (a manufactured hell), in fact it is bland, average and ordinary.

Why make a bland universe?

So that would suggest it is not artificial.

If we find that it is manufactured I would want to put in a formal complaint to those responsible.

• After a further exchange, Bob Greenyer directed me to the work of a Dr. Thorsten Ludwig who turns out to be interested in psychokinesis.

Aha! This must be Rossi's secrete sauce. He trains his evil eye on the E-Cat and it starts to shiver at 432 Hz in resonance with the Casimir force thereby mustering the Zero Point Energy to such a degree that Low Energy Nuclear Reactions begin to heat the E-Cat to a degree that never can be attained with old fashioned AC from a wall outlet.

Of course it takes a special talent on the part of the believer to adopt such an outlandish idea, a talent that only 1% of the population is endowed with. In the days before internet two such persons had little chance to make contact so they could share their thoughts and work together to explore the potential of them. Modern communications have radically changed this deplorable situation to the better. No matter what is on your mind, you are only some keystrokes away from finding other thinkers along the same line. The next thing to do is to build a cozy little nest where they can lay and hatch the eggs created from their imaginations: a website. This is a very powerful mechanism which will eventually make or, I fear, break the world. Not this website though. ;)

• I have occasionally played with the idea that the "Universe" we live in is really a simulation in some enormous computing system.

AlanG

Perhaps our universe is not a simulation but instead it is pure mathematics?

You may enjoy reading this book by Max Tegmark:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Mathematical_Universe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Went to this source to debunk very low 432 Hz frequency, to my surprise this scientists claims

that his p-waves have frequency in the same order (p-waves stand for polarized waves). Use Google translate.

Few interesting facts:

- he used cavitation device to generate waves

- they are highly penetrating and superluminal

- he is a mainstream scientist being at some point a faculty Dean in a university teaching radio engineering primarily for the military.

- he also resembles Rossi, maybe they are from the same ET crew ?

- he claims remote mind reading etc is possible

http://ufodos.org.ua/publ/nauk…myslej_realnost/9-1-0-508

• I have occasionally played with the idea that the "Universe" we live in is really a simulation in some enormous computing system.

This idea is common to people that do not understand the different levels of computabilty. The idea, live is a simulation, can be easily disproved.

But the philosophical question that atoms are quantum computers and good runs the univers and can conduct the game may be one reality...

• What's the difference?

A simulation requires a simulator, something a mathematical universe could do without.

Still, it is a very abstract idea. I would like for Max to present a mathematical proof for it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.