M.E. McCulloch : Can Cold Fusion Be Explained by Quantised Inertia?

• Official Post

Michael McCulloch, who is developing the theory of Quantized Inertia aka MiHsC have published a paper about MiHsC and LENR

http://www.ptep-online.com/2018/PP-53-02.PDF

I follow his theory about Dwarf galaxies and EmDrive, and it seems to be coherent with data.

About LENR I'm more surprised, but maybe...

The conclusion propose an experimental prediction.

What seems not covered, as in early "screening" LENR theories, is the after-come of the LENR reaction, where fusion does not produce 24MeV gamma, nor anything that big.

I suspect few existing theories have to collaborate... McCulloch ? A Mullenberg/JL Paillet ? E Storm ? V Dubinko ? V Viistosky ? A Takahashi ?

Make you own opinion.

• Official Post

His best result for me is removing dark fudge for dwarf galaxy rotation.

It is sane to be skeptical on any theory, and on some weakly validated experiments like EmDrive, but also on dark matter/energy would be more required even.

I'm not satisfied by this early tentative (no explanation for lack of 24MeV), but it is a beginning, and proposing experimental verification... not every theorist can pretend to have an experiment to test.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.