冷聚变世界实验室开始新的镍氢冷聚变实验 Cold Fusion World Lab begins new nickel-metal hydride cold fusion experiment

• Official Post

After 1 year of negative results with NiH experimenst, the author will continue to publish his efforts in 2018.

http://www.lenr.com.cn/index.p…dex&a=show&catid=7&id=839

https://translate.google.com/t…ow%26catid%3D7%26id%3D839

Good struggle!

• Most of the NiH experiments recently in the news have pursued leads from Parkhomov and related reports, ultimately going back to an approach reverse engineered from Lugano. Not sure if that's being done in this particular case. My own sense is that artifact was never ruled out in Parkhomov's case. It would be nice if people would take a close look at the work of Piantelli and other earlier researchers and attempt a replication of something they've done.

• Official Post

A followup apparently:

http://www.lenr.com.cn/index.p…dex&a=show&catid=7&id=847

冷聚变世界七月最新一次高温镍氢实验结果

本次实验反应结束后,打开反应器容器,发现部分镍粉发生了熔化,形成一个直径2毫米左右,几个1毫米左右的亮银色小球。

冷聚变世界实验室最近展开了一轮新的镍氢高温实验,实验采用耐高温的高纯刚玉管作为反应容器,铁铬铝耐高温电炉丝制作加热线圈,铂铑S热电偶作为反应器加热线圈外部测温元件,红外探头测量整个反应器外壳温度,整个反应器外观为下图:

Cold fusion world, the latest high temperature nickel-hydrogen experiment results in July

After the end of the experiment, the reactor vessel was opened and it was found that part of the nickel powder was melted to form a bright silver ball of about 2 mm in diameter and several 1 mm or so.

The Cold Fusion World Laboratory recently launched a new round of high-temperature nickel-hydrogen experiments. The experiment used high-temperature high-purity corundum tubes as reaction vessels, iron-chromium-aluminum high-temperature electric furnace wires to make heating coils, and platinum-rh thermocouples as reactors for heating. The external temperature measuring element of the coil and the infrared probe measure the temperature of the entire reactor casing. The appearance of the whole reactor is as follows:

• Official Post

https://translate.google.com/t….lenr.com.cn/&prev=search

I never paid much attention to the website, but looks like our Chinese equivalent. I believe that is where Zhang Hang, and Songsheng's results were reported? Did not see from the limited translation who the author of this experiment from Cold Fusion World Laboratory is? Speaking of...anyone know anything about this CFWL?

Good to see a Chinese save the planet type, keeping an eye out for indigenous LENR developments.

So here we have a flat, straightforward statemement, like proper experimental approaches allow it to be valid.

"After one year of tests with several fuel variants we came to the conclusion, that there is NOTHING".

It is way more valid, than "unconclusive" or similar phrases.

• So here we have a flat, straightforward statemement, like proper experimental approaches allow it to be valid.

"After one year of tests with several fuel variants we came to the conclusion, that there is NOTHING".

@lobseRvable: Where are you seeing that? I see from Alain's Google translate, that the deduction is that the temperature likely reached the 1455 C , melting point of nickel, which the text suggests could be due to "self heating".

Personally, I would wonder if we have strictly pure nickel there. Could not the situation involve an in situ generation of a eutectic alloy with a lower melting point?

• Official Post

Where are you seeing that?

Longview,

That came from the same authors earlier report:

"After nearly a year of experiments, I have not found any obvious superheat phenomenon in the nickel-hydrogen reaction (more than 5% can be considered as obvious overheating), which is basically consistent with most of the world's nickel-hydrogen fusion experiments. . In the spirit of objectivity, rationality, and research, the author started a new round of nickel-hydrogen fusion experiments in 2018. If there is progress, I will release the results in time. Nickel-hydrogen cold fusion technology has broad application prospects, but the road to implementation is not flat.

Cold fusion world

March 13, 2018"

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.