LENR is occurring in SAFIRE

• Official Post

In this new video, Donald Scott discusses how new Voyager observation reinforces the Electric Universe theory:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

In this new video, Donald Scott discusses how new Voyager observation reinforces the Electric Universe theory:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is almost comic to see that it is really often that unexpected observations reported by astrophysics research were nonetheless expected and, many times even predicted, by the people involved in the electric universe research. I have been aware of the electric universe for more than a decade and have seen this happen time after time, NASA / ESA publishing puzzling results and ELectric universe people being proven right on their predictions. But mainstream astrophysics and cosmology keep ignoring it.

• Official Post

Shane D. as a beotian like me could you explain what is an Electric Universe ?

In few words what are specificies of this vs current understanding ?

Thanks

That is a hard one. All I can say from my understanding, is the universe as a whole, and all we observe in it, is best explained in terms of macro scale electromagnetic forces. That includes currents, plasmas, magnetism, electricity, electrodes, etc.

I probably have that wrong, so if someone here has a better "simplified" explanation, then let's have it.

• Official Post

That is a hard one. All I can say from my understanding, is the universe as a whole, and all we observe in it, is best explained in terms of macro scale electromagnetic forces. That includes currents, plasmas, magnetism, electricity, electrodes, etc.

I probably have that wrong, so if someone here has a better "simplified" explanation, then let's have it.

Cydonia, Shane D.

I prefer to use the more general term Plasma Cosmology instead. However the gist of it is that as 99% of visible matter in the universe is in the state of plasma, ignoring the fact that all known celestial bodies have a magnetic field, and that when there’s plasma there’s free electrons and therefore currents, not taking in account these as major cosmological forces is a great mistake.

One of the main original proposers of plasma cosmology was Nobel laureate Dr. Hannes Alfvén, who was able to prove the existence of Birkeland currents and proving them as the cause of aurorae.

He also proposed the plasma pinch based model of star formation, which remains mostly ignored by mainstream.

The Electric Universe main proposers have also gathered a great deal of experimental work that offers a compelling case for explaining astronomically observable phenomena as the macro scale expression of microescale experimental plasma work, down to the shape of galaxies.

The electric universe also proposes many compelling alternative explanations for comet related phenomena and observations that keep puzzling mainstream astronomy, and also in the case of asteroids.

• Iowa .. hot off the astrophysics news front

https://www.sciencedaily.com/r…/2019/11/191104112823.htm

"

In a new study, the researchers confirm Voyager 2's passage on Nov. 5, 2018, into the ISM by noting a definitive jump in plasma density detected by an Iowa-led plasma wave instrument on the spacecraft. The marked increase in plasma density is evidence of Voyager 2 journeying from the hot, lower-density plasma characteristic of the solar wind to the cool, higher-density plasma of interstellar space. It's also similar to the plasma density jump experienced by Voyager 1 when it crossed into interstellar space.

"In a historical sense, the old idea that the solar wind will just be gradually whittled away as you go further into interstellar space is simply not true," says Iowa's Don Gurnett, corresponding author on the study, published in the journal Nature Astronomy. "We show with Voyager 2 -- and previously with Voyager 1 -- that there's a distinct boundary out there. It's just astonishing how fluids, including plasmas, form boundaries."

It might take a while for Gurnett to speak the word Birkeland

• Official Post

RobertBryant , in a certain way, plasma cosmology is to astrophysics what LENR is to nuclear physics.

However in the case of plasma cosmology the claims have been effectively ignored because all the fathers of plasma cosmology are electric engineers and have never been able to publish in an astronomy magazine and astronomers don’t read plasma physics journals. This probably will be read as an oversimplification, but is kind of what has happened in reality.

• Official Post

Here I share a rather balanced view of one of the episodes in which the electric universe predictions came as expected and NASA had to scramble to save face.

This was in 2005. This kind of stuff (Electric Universe theorists making better predictions to certain outcomes and NASA / ESA boffins left with a baffled expression) has happened many times and probably will keep happening in the future.

https://www.wired.com/2005/08/they-sing-the-comet-electric/

• Official Post

A rather long live chat between Monty Childs and several parties. Have gone 15 minutes into it and thought it’s entirely worth sharing it here.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Mishinsky and Wisniewski,Didyk have been doing transmutations for the last 8 yrs..in Russia/Poland

They are generally ignored by other scientists,,

Gold has been observed .. but requires palladium/D2

The article is a review of the experimental results obtained by the authors over the past 8 years on the synthesis of chemical elements in gases compressed up to 3 kbar with its long (up to tens of hours) gamma irradiation in the presence of cylindrical samples of metallic palladium

Thus, a dense plasma with a high electron temperature is created in the irradiated volume.

Consequently, the production of "extraneous" elements in the chamber is associated with the creation in its volume of a non-equilibrium dense plasma "

"It is noteworthy that the most impressive experiments are experiments, just with the irradiation of palladium in a condensed deuterium atmosphere. In these experiments, such chemical elements as titanium, silver and lead were synthesized in macroquantities. From scientific literature it is known that cold nuclear fusion reactions are accompanied by transmutation reactions − the transformation of some chemical elements into others. "

https://www.researchgate.net/p…origin=publication_detail

• The article is a review of the experimental results obtained by the authors over the past 8 years on the synthesis of chemical elements in gases compressed up to 3 kbar with its long (up to tens of hours) gamma irradiation in the presence of cylindrical samples of metallic palladium

This is not relevant or LENR as it is way above hot fusion energy!

• Curbina

I too am in the process of viewing the Monty Childs chat you inserted above. Monty is again sharing lots of valuable details/insight that has not, to my knowledge, been previously made public. The chat moves painfully slow and contains a lot of irrelevant BS from others (IMHO) but is well worth listening to by anyone who wants to learn more about SAFIRE (and LENR plasma). For example, regarding the power supply - A DC supply with voltage and current limiting. Adjustable voltage and current limiting are standard features of laboratory DC power supplies. I'm getting back to the idea here about doing a low cost, small scale, table top SAFIRE PHASE I like experiment. I'm wondering if I should be carrying on with my thoughts here or in the SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object). thread...???

• Official Post

Curbina

I too am in the process of viewing the Monty Childs chat you inserted above. Monty is again sharing lots of valuable details/insight that has not, to my knowledge, been previously made public. The chat moves painfully slow and contains a lot of irrelevant BS from others (IMHO) but is well worth listening to by anyone who wants to learn more about SAFIRE (and LENR plasma). For example, regarding the power supply - A DC supply with voltage and current limiting. Adjustable voltage and current limiting are standard features of laboratory DC power supplies. I'm getting back to the idea here about doing a low cost, small scale, table top SAFIRE PHASE I like experiment. I'm wondering if I should be carrying on with my thoughts here or in the SAFIRE, SUNCELL, E-CAT SK: Three reactors, three theories, one common unifying mechanism - the EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object). thread...???

I agree the live chat has a lot of "fluff" from the other participants, but still worth the pain of going through it.

I think both threads are on topic but I'd prefer you follow in the other thread as that it is already focused more in the replication, this one is more for updates.

• The Mishinsky/Didyk Russian transmutation paper is fascinating, what one might expect high energy gamma radiation exposure to do to H, D or He when condensed by high pressure! On one hand they do not report any excess heat production (maybe because their focus is on transmutation) and yet admit the gamma radiation forms a gas plasma hence reaching very high temperatures (but nothing like the 1000 M degrees predicted by using 10 MeV gammas which would have melted the reactor and the car park next door!) This is a little like Holmlid or Mills' work since they state that their data could not be replicated (or simply hasn't been) by other labs. But maybe this represents an extreme version of what happens during lenr in a SAFIRE reactor - macro-quantities of transmuted elements produced with exposure to high energy gammas over long time periods whereas only micro-quantities are formed in high energy electrical plasmas. Maybe SAFIRE should try pumping in some gammas? More like a realistic solar environment?

• Or maybe this research suggests how transmutations occur in SAFIRE? The electrical discharge promotes gamma release from the D/H plasma which then interact to transmute elements and maybe similar effects occur in Mills'/Holmlid's experiments (to a lesser extent). Certainly 100 MeV gammas have been recorded during thunderstorms.:):)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.