LENR is occurring in SAFIRE

• Official Post

Did their SEM guy joke saying if you look long enough in SEM you will find everything.

Yb spectrum was doubted as overlap. BTW Bob saw Yb too. Software bug?

Isotopic change analisys is flawed and easy to debunk. Before there is a widely accepted method measure compete in and out change endless debadw will continue.

Few month ago biological transmutations were reported by Russian dude from Kazan.

He showed x Ray spectorgraphy test results with virually entire periodic table.

• Official Post

Did their SEM guy joke saying if you look long enough in SEM you will find everything.

Yb spectrum was doubted as overlap. BTW Bob saw Yb too. Software bug?

Isotopic change analisys is flawed and easy to debunk. Before there is a widely accepted method measure compete in and out change endless debadw will continue.

Few month ago biological transmutations were reported by Russian dude from Kazan.

He showed x Ray spectorgraphy test results with virually entire periodic table.

Max,

Yes, Paul Anderson did joke that if you look long enough in SEM, you will find anything. I do not know what to make of that. Maybe what he saw was so "out there" from what he expected to see, he had doubts about it himself. Can not blame him if so. It is a natural human tendency when seeing something extraordinary, and unexpected, as many LENR researchers can attest to. But then he went right into how the LENR community has found the same thing in their SEM analysis.

And maybe I am wrong, but have not the Russians been reporting both biological, and LENR transmutations for years?

• Official Post

a question, If we now see similar phenomena. How do we communicate this to them? (SAFIRE team)

David,

That is an interesting proposition. Will opening up communications with LENR help, or hurt them? Kind of like a catch 22 IMO; open communications/collaborations, and that may help them understand what they are seeing, but hurt them because their colleagues may then shun them for being associated with CF.

• Official Post

axil yes Russians did report transmutations for years. But the method used to determine isotopic composition is an easy target for sceptics. Unless you can use 100% pure material inside of your reactor there will be people saying that what you see on SEM it is 0.04% impurities concentrated where you point your probe to. And new elements are simply impurities that were trapped inside of your reactor parts and you did not see them on your initial analysis.

I do believe in transmutations taking place though.

• a question, If we now see similar phenomena. How do we communicate this to them? (SAFIRE team)

I have been previously in contact with them and wrote them again yesterday re: material alterations/transmutation and hinted at what MFMP has been doing with Hutchison samples.

I'll report back if I hear anything

skip

• a question, If we now see similar phenomena. How do we communicate this to them? (SAFIRE team)

It's well established that clusters of positive nuclei are important ( since our great Storms), some models followed by Hank mills/Director as electron's cluster's are relevant too therefore the main meaning we have to understand remains in relation with a strong ionization rate we have to reach.

Experiment from Safire team clearly showed to us that everything isn't well understood about discharge and how much as ionisation rate we are able to touch.

• I have my suspicions about tungsten fissioning and undergoing accelerated alpha decay under electric discharge, going back to the 1922 Wendt and Irion experiment where they exploded tungsten wires and reported seeing helium (a report they later retracted), and another related experiment that might have predated them. (Tungsten has an isotope that is an alpha emitter.)

SAFIRE is using tungsten as a probe material. This is a mistake. Tungsten is a wonderful food for the LENR reaction transmutation because most of its stable isotopes have zero nuclear spin.

180W.......179.946701 (5)........0.120%...............0

182W.......181.948202 (3)........26.50%...............0

183W.......182.950220 (3)........14.31%...............1/2

184W.......183.950928 (3)........30.64%...............0

186W.......185.954357 (4)........28.43%...............0

On the other hand nitrogen is a LENR poison and will resist being affected by the LENR reaction. The stable isotope of nitrogen has a large nuclear spin: 14N 99.632% spin = 1.

Boron has an even better resistance to the transmutation affects of the LENR reaction, Its stable isotopes have a very large nuclear spin.

10B.........19.9%.......3

11B ........80.1%.......3/2

Boron nitride is a compound that is highly resistant to the transmutation effects of the LENR reaction because it is highly MRI active.

LENR uses magnetism to destabilize subatomic particles. A highly MRI active compound will convert the energy in the magnetic flux lines to RF radiation. This magnetic to RF energy conversion will weaken the LENR reaction and therefore will protect the highly MRI active compound from being eaten away by the LENR reaction.

Oxygen is another favorite food for LENR transmutation. Always uses the nitride. Aluminum nitride is highly resistant to LENR transmutation. Both aluminum and nitrogen are highly MRI active.

Another tungsten substitute is Tantalum with a high melting point and a huge nuclear magnetic moment.

Tantalum nitride would be a wonderful plasma insulator with a high magnetic moment.

• IF SAFIRE looked into the titanium isotope that was generated by transmutation, they would see that it is mostly Ti47 and Ti49 because those isotopes have a large magnetic moment.

Table. Stables isotopes of titanium.

Isotope Mass

/Da
    Natural

abund.

(atom %)
    Nuclear

spin (I)
    Nuclear

magnetic

moment (μ/μN)
    46Ti 45.9526294 (14) 8.25 (3) 0
    47Ti 46.9517640 (11) 7.44 (2) 5/2 -0.78848
    48Ti 47.9479473 (11) 73.72 (3) 0
    49Ti 48.9478711 (11) 5.41 (2) 7/2 -1.10417
    50Ti 49.9447921 (12) 5.18 (2) 0
  • You are right Axil, when you said that magnetism destabilize subatomic particles.

Therefore "model's standard" about quark understanding seems to be still weak.

This is why a simple NRM sollicitation should not be enough to do Lenr, i think.

• You are right Axil, when you said that magnetism destabilize subatomic particles.

Therefore "model's standard" about quark understanding seems to be still weak.

This is why a simple NRM sollicitation should not be enough to do Lenr, i think.

The magnetic field must be composed of chiral photons. This type chiral polarized field is formed by chiral electrons:.

see

http://physics.unl.edu/~tgay/content/CPE.html

graph.gif

A run of the mill magnetic field is not chiral polarized and has no LENR effect.

• Thanks for sharing Axil,

i'm currently studiyng a new way to understand quarks because it should be the way to improve lenr understanding.

Following standard model , we see something as triangular shape which links UP and DOWN parts together.

I suggest rather something as a star shape which link these quarks.

Finally these quarks could be ordered according to an orthonormal trihedron.( star).

This should be the basic architecture of each nucleon.

Without giving more details, now, it allows to give a logical order to each nucleon, to understand better the strong nuclear force, also lenr combinations or clustered nuclei, for example.

• See

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• See

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm agree with this, thanks,

Soon, i should share ideas/sketch around this to discuss.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.