LENR is occurring in SAFIRE

• Some reading about The Electric Sun:

https://www.electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory

As it seems sunshine does not have nuclear origin but instead it is derived from electrons that are showering down onto the sun from cosmos.

I saw most of the "sermon" that axil inked to: LENR is occurring in SAFIRE

There was a lot of talk about an unspecified "energy transformation" going on. I suppose this must be conversion of the incoming cosmic electrons, charge and all, into sunshine. One would think that there is absolutely no market for such a nutty theory, but on the other hand the width of the stupidity bell curve has no upper limit and even a handful of proselytes can make their voices heard on the world wide web.

Now, when the SAFIRE guys successfully have explained the operation of the sun as we know it I will give them a new task. Please explain how electricity can blow up a star into a supernova!

My own guess is that the interior of the sun is a superduper capacitor charged by cosmos to a gargantuan voltage. After a few billennia the capacitor is worn out and there is a shortcut in it, also gargantuan. Witness a supernova, but don't forget your protective goggles.

• The Sun uses LENR to produce energy. It uses ultra dense hydrogen

See

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The SAFIRE LENR "reaction" really gives the LENR theorist something to think about.

The fusion meme in cracks must be discarded. Even EVOs are not the root cause of LENR. Of these and many other branches off the LENR theory tree should now be viewed as derivative and subordinate to the fundamental root cause of LENR.

There is another force in nature that is stronger than the coulomb barrier. SAFIRE shows that positive and negative charge can be kept apart by another more fundamental function of nature, a more powerful factor, a corner stone of the universe. In this factor, sub atomic particles can be torn apart and reassembled, the strongest metal can be turned into dust and any matter can be made to flow and merge into new mixtures. A miles wide atom smasher in the terawatt power range is no longer needed to break matter into pieces.

• axil

Cracks are gone and so EVO, but

how about surface plasmon polaritons or chiral magnetic fields

Surface Plasmon Polaritons and/or chiral magnetic fields are near the root but they are still derivative and subordinate mechanisms. The root in my opinion is particle chirality. Quarks and gluons (Strong force) require that there exist a balance of particle chirality In subatomic particles be sustained. This balance also includes the nominal functioning of charge(coulomb barrier) and the weak force.

For SAFIRE, the double layer is formed when a particle imbalance is present in the plasma particles that comprise the plasma. A Chiral particle imbalance produces particle repulsion. How that imbalance forms is not yet understood.

Could chiral particle imbalance be related to the expansion of the universe?

• axil this way we will never get an answer I am afraid

Just set your mind to live for many more years. It will take many years for LENR to be accepted as a valid scientific pursuit. Then a Einstein level mentality must present on the scene. this is how paradigm shifts always happens, just keep on breathing.

• Surface Plasmon Polaritons and/or chiral magnetic fields are near the root but they are still derivative and subordinate mechanisms. The root in my opinion is particle chirality. Quarks and gluons (Strong force) require that there exist a balance of particle chirality In subatomic particles be sustained. This balance also includes the nominal functioning of charge(coulomb barrier) and the weak force.

For SAFIRE, the double layer is formed when a particle imbalance is present in the plasma particles that comprise the plasma. A Chiral particle imbalance produces particle repulsion. How that imbalance forms is not yet understood.

Could chiral particle imbalance be related to the expansion of the universe?

I didn't always share what Axil said in the past, I could be sarcastic sometimes too therefore what it's written above makes sense to me..

Branzell your answer is totally ... empty !

plasmon polaritron should create clusters onto surface of particle for example. Clusters of negatives charges as Dear Director propose or like positive charges as E Storms requests. therefore it shouln't be enough to trigger Lenr, i think, you need in fact some other stages.. next.

Saphire do the same separated charges as we can see in their work.

If dear Branzeel are curious, you should read by wikipedia what is explained about double layer plasma :

A double layer is a structure in a plasma consisting of two parallel layers of opposite electrical charge. The sheets of charge, which are not necessarily planar, produce localised excursions of electric potential, resulting in a relatively strong electric field between the layers and weaker but more extensive compensating fields outside, which restore the global potential.[1] Ions and electrons within the double layer are accelerated, decelerated, or deflected by the electric field, depending on their direction of motion.

Now Branzeel, if you had studied Lenr field as deeply as me, you would discover, for example, that plasma double layers are in relation with lugano reactor's operation.

David FOJT

• David, I have already studied the Wikipedia article on plasma double layers, thank you.

What evidence do you have to support your proposition that plasma double layers were present in the Lugano experiment?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.