LION-AG Experiment

• Thanks, that is a good clue. I will review the PID program which was entered manually with the front panel buttons and the obscure 4-char alpha display. There is apparently a one-minute segment in the lower temperature section that got in somehow. There might also be some discrepancy between the PID's internal clock and the PC's system clock used to time-stamp the data, though that would be a constant drift of small magnitude.

AlanG

The next experiment, putting hundreds of discs into the reactor, may have good results.

• Another experiment from MFMP that failed to show excess heat, radiation or LENR… But, again, they have shown improvements in their equipment, techniques and knowledge. Using those they properly examined if we can see LENR in the LION setup. Unfortunately, so far we cannot.

Congratulations to MFPM, their colleagues and supporters for your efforts. Keep up with the good work.

Alberto.

• Official Post

I am in need of (mainly) 2 things ATM. A litre or less of heavy water and a Gamma Spectrometer, this being the cheapest one I can find. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neu…482ae6:g:Gi8AAOSwhpZaJKdY

If anyone here has either gathering dust, I would be most obliged, as I'm spending around $1k a week on LENR at the moment! But what the hell, even Rossi can't take it with him.

• It's cheap because it doesn't include the scintillator head (crystal + photomultiplier), although the pictures show it with a detector assembly. I think that might violate eBay rules, because they are showing something that is not included in the sale.

The same seller also separately lists the system with the scintillator included, for US$795. That's a pretty good price if it works well, but the channel count (energy resolution) of the MCA is not mentioned in either listing, and should be determined before buying this one.

• Hi Alan,

Would like to make a 500 euro donation.

I know it is not what you need to continue all the good work, but maybe others will follow :)

Maybe you could start a crowdfunding?

It would be great if others could buy deuterium prepared diamonds, or prepared nickel crystals from you.

To have a common source would doing replications a lot easier and cheaper!

Ron

• A bit late, but in the end I tried plotting counts per minute or CPM (obtained by subtracting the cumulative counts by the same shifted by 12 samples—one sample every 5 seconds this time) and marking the average of each series +/- 2 standard deviations to more clearly see if anything stood out of it. I couldn't notice anything in particular.

EDIT: also added counts per hour.

• Alan,

When Lewan was to have his "symposium", my understanding was that you were making a presentation.

From the interview with Ms. Carat..

"That's quite correct, yes. Mats is (???) for both days because I'll be presenting the Hydrogen stuff that we've talked about, but also a glow discharge experiment, which [is] pure LENR; I'm designing it in conjuction with one of the "Old Guard", as I call them"

Your statement included "pure LENR" and I was understanding that to mean you had a replicable LENR reaction. Perhaps I read too much into statement.

Now that the symposium is delayed/canceled, can you clarify as to what you were going to demo and what you have replicated?

Again, perhaps my understanding was very cloudy, but I was under the impression that this was going to be a process that was replicable on demand?

If so, have you shared this with MagicSound? The more replications the better. Again, perhaps I was misunderstanding and if so, can you clarify?

• Official Post

@Bob

First of all, let me assure you that anything that LFH (or me independently) discover about the LION replication is freely shared with magicsound. In fact we have zero interest in keeping secrets. Principally because in this field we are in the unique situation where you can tell the absolute truth and nobody cares, or if they do think you are lying..Since I wont be at ICCF this year (I have meetings in the USA shortly before and in Japan shortly after) the Stockholm demo will have to wait until the Italy ISCMNS meeting in the Autumn. I do like to get home sometimes.

The Stockholm demo was to be based on demonstration raised levels of radiation from Pd foils in a very low pressure deuterium glow-discharge tube. So far, so ordinary, but we do this at high temperatures - which AFAIK is novel. In pieces at the moment due to our recent move and also because of our concentration on the LION protocol. On which topic, more soon.

• Official Post

First of all, my grateful thanks to an anonymous (at his/her own request) forum member who has very kindly donated £100.00 to the war chest.

Secondly here's something to delight axil , diapads adhering to a nickel plated neo magnet which is also the cathode of a heavy-water electrolytic cell. The anode is a coil of palladium wire running around the outside the magnet.

• Official Post

This is an interesting paper- and very relevant.

The surface treatment at high temperatures, such as 650°C,
    increases the percentage of hydrogen storage in a sample of
    diamond powder.
    • The comparison of the data of treated specimens vs. control
    samples of untreated samples displays that treating the
    surface of the diamond powder with an electronegative
    element such as fluoride activates the surface of the material
    allowing for the more loose bonds to be made between the
    hydrogen molecules and the surface of the diamond powder.

http://www.pupr.edu/wp-content…ion_Diamond_NaF_David.pdf

• First of all, my grateful thanks to an anonymous (at his/her own request) forum member who has very kindly donated £100.00 to the war chest.

Secondly here's something to delight axil , diapads adhering to a nickel plated neo magnet which is also the cathode of a heavy-water electrolytic cell. The anode is a coil of palladium wire running around the outside the magnet.

In your precious effort, you used a Lithium based salt to electolize the water. Are you still doing this in this new attempt? I assume that you are.

Also, Holmlid uses potassium salt to provide a Rydberg blockade template to help form his hydrogen ultra dense product. Lithium might do the same job, but it might not. If lithium salt addition proves to be unsuccessful in loading hydrogen in its special form into diamond, would you be willing to use a potassium salt as an electrolizer?

Did you notice if hydrogen formation is concentrated on the diadisks?

Congratulation on you new finding.

You might be able to tell if the diadisks are LENR active using a good microscope. If you place the diadisks on carbon tape as was done with the SEM of EM356 fuel, you might be able to see transmutation in the carbon tape around the base of the diadisks produced by emissions of ultra dense hydrogen from the disks..

see post

me356: Photos of AURA control unit

for examples of this observation.

600X or more could show the transmutation tracks.

It might be efficacious to develop a LENR fuel inspection method that can determine if diadisks are LENR active without placing them into a reactor and running them.

• Do you think its the same as carbon dust, obsidian chips and hematite dust mix as a post stud ? or did i go up the wrong tree?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.