LION-AG Experiment

• Might I make a suggestion? Since diamond possesses pyroelectric properties some pyroelectric fusion events might be expected on increasing or decreasing the temperature in the LION experiment. Seth Puttermann's group published a paper on pyroelectric fusion using Ca titanate crystal to accelerate D ions with keV fields to fuse with target D ions, releasing measurable neutrons in Nature in 2005 (but was observed previously by some Russian scientists, I think). Anyway its not known whether this could also occur on the nanoscale level, in diamond crystals the size used in the LION experiments, but it is a possibility. This could account for neutron tracks, high temperature localized Ni spheres and the other strange structures Bob Greenyer observed in the SEMs in LION2.

So on raising the temperature at the beginning of the test run there should be a pyroelectric fusion based rise in neutron count (could this be the "strange radiation"), then cycling the temperature up and down should lead to correlated bursts on the rising and falling phases. This was (partially) observed in Alan Smith & Co's replication. Allowing the temperature to drop at the end of the experiment would also release neutron radiation, as found. Surely all we have to do now is engineer the diamond/Ni nanostucture to optimize the diamond D acceleration sites with the Ni lattice D target sites? Play around with other Pyroelectric Stuff like tourmaline/quartz/magnetite/titanates/perovskites and Bob's your uncle we might have a cold fusion system that actually works repeatably for once! -and a PS, the pyroelectric crystals are also usually ferroelectric too-so the fusion reaction could theoretically be maintained by applying a powerful AC electric field:). Hopefully somewhere along this process we'll generate energy in the form of excess heat!

There is not fusion going on in cold fusion. The reaction is more properly described as elemental rearrangement.

See

https://steemit.com/steemstem/…irgin-and-post-experiment

A deuterium entity is created in the month long soak of the diamond that remains dormant until that entity is activated by heating. That entity is called the active agent (AA). When active, the AA move inside the diamond and consumes the diamond leaving a cavity inside the diamond. When deactivated, the AA deposits a residual ash at the farthermost extent of the excavation. All AA entries move when activated. All AA that has been activated excavate a cavity and when the AA deactivate they all deposit the identical ash at the farthermost extent of their particular excavations.

There was three separate instances of AA activation, each activation period resulted in the same process with the exception that the ash deposited was all the same and was made up from a differing elemental composition as compared to the last episode from the previous activation cycle.

• DR,

The Lion replications failed months ago. Lion followed up by saying he may, or may not, mail a fuel cartridge this month (October) for them to try yet again. Nothing in the mail, so I think it safe to say Lion is no longer of interest, or of importance. Magic and Alan, have both put that behind them, and onto other things.

So why then, should we should be talking about Lion anymore? LENR has few researchers available as it is, without having to chase down such weak claims.

This inconstancy in a lifelong pursuit in LENR research is common throughout the history of LENR. LENR research is a hobby much like posting on a given site. People come and go base on their life situation at any given phase of their lifetime.

Both Pons and Fleischmann quit LENR research when their life situation changed. We don't discount their research because they quite the field when things got difficult.

• There are only two reasons why the LION tech is interesting. First, the Model T and fuel tube that he sent Bob Greenyer sure seems to have went through heck and back ten times over. It's full of really strange anomalies -- the answers to some of which could be conventional. Secondly, the science beyond utilizing doped diamonds as negative electron affinity emitters of electrons is fascinating stuff! I don't doubt that diamond embedded in nickel could produce electron emissions. Actually, there are companies that want to concentrate solar power onto the back of panels that contain arrays of diamond emitters that would convert the heat energy to beams of electrons that would be harnessed, converted, and used to produce electrical power for the grid!

Now, the problem with LION is that if his technology did indeed work as described he has went over to the dark side. He has a really bad case of inventors syndrome. If he was open and honest, he would have allowed certain third parties to work on the bench with him to replicate his systems. Instead, it seems like he has kept some important information to himself. I don't know for sure, but I think, just like me356, he has decided to pursue financial gains from his discovery. This mean's there's a 99% chance we'll never learn the truth about his technology.

It could simply be that LION just wants to remain anonymous. Putin or Mohammed bin Salman is apt to remove any treat to their oil income with a dose of nerve gas or a hit squad.

• It could simply be that LION just wants to remain anonymous. Putin or Mohammed bin Salman is apt to remove any treat to their oil income with a dose of nerve gas or a hit squad.

I would find this a very strange explanation given that:

• LION still writes on E-CatWorld;
    • Bob Greenyer still refers to LION's previously published work in his presentations and comments;
    • As far as I understand, he's met in person Bob Greenyer, Alan Smith, Russ George and others in the UK.
  • I would find this a very strange explanation given that:

• LION still writes on E-CatWorld;
    • Bob Greenyer still refers to LION's previously published work in his presentations and comments;
    • As far as I understand, he's met in person Bob Greenyer, Alan Smith, Russ George and others in the UK.

I trust that Bob Greenyer, Alan Smith, Russ George and others in the UK will maintain LION's anonymous status. As an anonymous poster, you realize how important it is to you to retain your anonymity. The instances of thuggish behavior throughout the world is increasing by the day. A person can enter a consulate on one day, and come out in trash bags in pieces the next.

• Shane,

I would suggest they move on and perhaps later when they have more time attempt to grow diamonds on their nickel by exposing it to an atomic hydrogen corona discharge combined with a percentage of argon and methane.

• Yes, I know elemental rearrangement or transmutation is probably more accurate terminology (and I meant kV not keV - we can all be guilty of writing rubbish sometimes}. Don't you all think the LENR/cold fusion story has been running too long - decade after decade without resulting in anything of real value? The only hope I see is to embrace new ideas and tech, avoid getting caught up in meaningless patenting (betterjust play the lottery if you want to get rich quick) and don't worry about the "dark side" (there are enough retired scientists like myself who simply don't give a toss about the system) No, this research, is worth pursuing for its own sake if at the end of the day the inexhaustible energy suppiy tied up in matter can be released safely for the BENEFIT OF ALL - NOT for the usual one percent who are dedicated to controlling everything via AI and the internet. So-perovskite tech/doped diamonds are about to be implemented in solar panel construction and in superconductor research - maybe there is a role for such novel materials in LENR?

• Official Post

Don't you all think the LENR/cold fusion story has been running too long - decade after decade without resulting in anything of real value?

Agreed. That is why we are not bothering with any of the usual routes - we have turned down lots of cash offers, eschew publication, aren't at the moment concerned about independent replication. All those routes have attracted zero results. People say 'give it away' - but to who and how exactly? YouTube is full of free energy videos, maybe some of them work, but none are in Walmart. We are looking for new ways to do this, and hopefully succeeding.

• Yes, I know elemental rearrangement or transmutation is probably more accurate terminology (and I meant kV not keV - we can all be guilty of writing rubbish sometimes}. Don't you all think the LENR/cold fusion story has been running too long - decade after decade without resulting in anything of real value? The only hope I see is to embrace new ideas and tech, avoid getting caught up in meaningless patenting (betterjust play the lottery if you want to get rich quick) and don't worry about the "dark side" (there are enough retired scientists like myself who simply don't give a toss about the system) No, this research, is worth pursuing for its own sake if at the end of the day the inexhaustible energy suppiy tied up in matter can be released safely for the BENEFIT OF ALL - NOT for the usual one percent who are dedicated to controlling everything via AI and the internet. So-perovskite tech/doped diamonds are about to be implemented in solar panel construction and in superconductor research - maybe there is a role for such novel materials in LENR?

All the natural processes that produce the LENR reaction are made safe by the polarization of particle spin into right and left handed chirality. This polarization of particle spin can greatly increase (all left handed spin) or greatly decrease(all right handed spin) the strength of the weak force.

Any natural process that can polarize particle chirality will be LENR active. For example, a hexagonal crystal structure like graphene or mica or perovskite will chiral polarize particles because of the electromagnetic based filtration forces that their crystal structure imparts on the particles near those lattice atoms either passing through or blocking by that hexagonal crystal structure. The same chiral causation mechanism is true for the magnetism generated from rare earth magnets.

By the way, the magnetic vortex tubes produced by LENR active processes will produce a triangular imprint on the matter that these magnetic tubes affect. These triangular holes and marks were all over the LION reactor's structure. This triangular patterning is a result of the hexagonal structure of the crystals that are producing the magnetic vortex tubes that are generating the LENR reaction.

See the spintronsic principles behind chiral particle polarization.

Left-handed Electrons - Sixty Symbols

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

https://youtu.be/e7H8q0886H8

• See more at

https://mephi.ru/content/artic…EMENT_ID=1689&SHOWALL_1=1

The dark objects below are black EVOs.

The combination of the pinch structure and toroidal objects can create vortex structures (Fig.5, Fig.6 and Fig.7) similar to tornadoes.

Ris_5.jpg

Fig.5. Characteristic picture of the simultaneous existence of ring (toroidal) objects (1) and pinches (2),

Ris6.jpg

Fig.6. Formation of a toroidal object near pinch, x15

Ris_7.jpg

Fig.7. Characteristic picture of the simultaneous existence of a ring (toroidal) object and pinches, x5

• axil interesting article. Judging by the reference list these guys are in the material engineering his business I.e. changing properties of metals by discharge.

But what the article is a direct confirmation of Evo and strange radiation.

Samples are still active after months.

Did you see this...

During the study of the state of the surface of the samples, a change was found in the surface topography of the samples that were not exposed to the PELP but were stored in separate packaging in close proximity to the treated samples. On the surface of untreated samples of metals (Ti, Cu, Fe, steels of different grades) there are no previously missing traces. Figure 26 shows the surface of the sample of copper, which was not directly affected by prostate cancer. After sharing with samples exposed to prostate cancer, these changes were detected. The removal of a part of the metal from untreated PRSPs of the samples by dissolving in the corresponding electrolytes revealed the presence in their body of thread-like formations similar to those found on samples that underwent PRPJ treatment.

This says that the active agent can be transferred from the arc exposed metal to the unexposed metal and still see the same fission reaction occur.

• Official Post

They are powerful for sure- but they are only atomic in scale, so won't be detectable easily over any distance above nanometers - if then. I have read both it and his paper, discussed it with him and chaired his presentation of it in Greccio last week. When it was received with a mix of stunned silence and serious interest. It is both a predictive recipe and a demonstrable (by experiment) model that explains LENR and also rather peturbs the standard model. It helps btw if you can think in 5 dimensions. I cannot, it takes a great deal of practice, but Wyttenbach can, which is useful when pondering this stuff.

• Talk about patents - has anyone read Wyttenbach's new patent on rotator coupled field collapse LENR? Sounds plausible - but how on earth do you create such powerful, discrete magnetic fields at this molecular level?

If you take a look at post #211, figure 7, you will see that the magnetic vortex flux tubes have a cross section in the nano-meters range at the point where the tubes touch the surface of the metal. The black vortex solitons (Black EVOs) that generates those tubes contain on the order of 10^23 particles, each with a spin of 2. The magnetic field per square nano-meter is very large.

My view is that those vortex tubes contain quarks extracted from the substrate that the tubes contact. This idea came to me from looking at the LION reactor where a tube was inactivated and the elements that it contained was deposited on the surface like toothpaste extruded from a tube. Those elements in that extruded matter was transmuted: those elements included zirconium.

See the "cannon" in this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My belief is that the magnetic vortex flux tube produces a magnetic tube re-connection with the flux tubes that confine the quarks in the disrupted nucleons. These quarks are absorbed by the magnetic vortex flux tube. A quark plasma is then generated inside the magnetic vortex flux tube whereby quark reconfiguration occurs when the flux tube is deactivated.

Another clue that informs us about the timeline in which the transmutation occurs comes from the LION 2 diamond fuel analysis. In the video as follows:

External Content youtu.be

the transmutation products are deposited at the end of the Active agent's mining cycle where the transmutation of carbon is deposited at the back end of the excavated tunnel when the active agent becomes inactive. Without exception, the transmuted elements are formed when the active agent goes back to sleep and the transmuted elements are reconstituted from quarks having been held in suspension by the working active agent.

Conformation of Ken Shoulders EVO theory.

Black EVOs are pictured. They are really spooky looking.

Also magnetic vortex flux tubes are called " fluxes"

Action of the EVO can continue for months on the surface of metals,

Of particular note as follows:

"During the study of the state of the surface of the samples, a change was found in the surface topography of the samples that were not exposed to the PELP but were stored in separate packaging in close proximity to the treated samples. On the surface of untreated samples of metals (Ti, Cu, Fe, steels of different grades) there are no previously missing traces. Figure 26 shows the surface of the sample of copper, which was not directly affected by prostate cancer. After sharing with samples exposed to prostate cancer, these changes were detected. The removal of a part of the metal from untreated PRSPs of the samples by dissolving in the corresponding electrolytes revealed the presence in their body of thread-like formations similar to those found on samples that underwent PRPJ treatment."

This says that the active agent can be transferred from the arc exposed metal to the unexposed metal and still see the same fission reaction occur.

• Well, that's really serendipitous, Alan, looks like we are on the verge of a major breakthrough! My own 3 dimensional limited understanding is that this represents a rotary particle accelerator which targets a central proton or D ion with sufficient energy to overcome the Coulomb barrier and result in fusion. Brilliant idea, so we can smash atoms together without resorting to a massive linear particle accelerator? From the LION 2 observations (above) it seems this process occurs (magnetic vortex flux tubes) without having to impose any fancy magnetic fields on the system (thanks Axil, there has to be some nucleon smashing to liberate quarks). To test this theory (presumably W has already done this) can we apply powerful magnetic fields to either enhance or suppress this effect? The patent suggests using the usual Ni lattice D ion/proton confinement system but perhaps the diamond/Ni would be a better substrate for the fusion reaction.

• Official Post

Well, things seem to be progressing nicely,we are seeing the coldest of cold fusion with no external power input. Diamonds, and Diamond/Nickel have been on our radar, but currently fell off again in favour of more receptive things. All very interesting, but the more we discover the more we feel we are on the edge of a vast and trackless forest filled with opportunities and also carnivorous beasts. There are daily surprises.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.