LION-AG Experiment

• Maybe it would be worthwhile setting up a direct collaboration with W, since you had a good chat at the meeting? Work out how to fabricate his well structure etc and test the whole thing out. Surely a safe, productive and directed path through the forest? If it all works out, maybe we can blag some dosh from the big players who are sitting on their mountains of cash wondering what to do next to start manufacturing fusion reactors in this country. After all, it was originally a UK-US discovery by F&P.

• Maybe it would be worthwhile setting up a direct collaboration with W, since you had a good chat at the meeting? Work out how to fabricate his well structure etc and test the whole thing out. Surely a safe, productive and directed path through the forest? If it all works out, maybe we can blag some dosh from the big players who are sitting on their mountains of cash wondering what to do next to start manufacturing fusion reactors in this country. After all, it was originally a UK-US discovery by F&P.

In post #212, figure 5 you can see how the magnetic vortex flux tube is formed and how it contacts the material that will be subject to the LENR reaction that the this tube instantiates.

What Alan et al have not understood yet is how their fuel produces this particular magnetic configuration. They might know it, but I have not seen an explanation.

• Official Post

BG had this to say on ECW tonight:

"studies by other groups using LION`s methods have come up with null results" - MFMP has held off further replication attempts having got the DAQ up to scratch until we receive cores from LION. Alan Smith's group is commercial now (indeed was at the time of replication attempt) and holding back on even basic information which is to be expected, but a shame. Whilst I was not aware that they had severed connections with LION, what I can say is that if one is constantly mocking another whilst self-aggrandising, then one should not be surprised when one finds out it does not foster good relations."

From my perspective, Lion has only himself to blame, and no one else. I saw no "mocking", but sincere frustration after being mislead.

• Bob Greenyer is clearly showing he has an agenda of playing Lion off against Androcles by fabricating the most outrageous insinuations and implications, many take these as lies. As Alan has noted a great deal of good will, time, money, and assistance was given to Lion by Alan, Martin, and I. We never did anything but thank Lion for his coaching us to reproduce his experiments as performed in Alan and Martins crafted experimental set-up, the same as had been gifted to Lion. We were many times promised his hand built reactor tubes to put into our tests which all agreed was the best thing to do. We never did other than truthfully report our findings on same. That this was contrary to Bob's woo woo interpretation, wild promotion of Lions as being one of his LENR Unicorns, and 'O Day' 'donate here buttons' has resulted in the BS barrage is lamentable.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are apparently frayed nerves my own included.... and I’m Just a bystander in this incredible story.

My own impression of the time of testing was that every one was supportive in all sides. And did their upmost best at what they do. It was one of the best times if LENR collaboration I witnessed. It was good work. Even If still one in progress maybe.

We are in a very critical chapter in the realization of LENR. On all fronts. The next few months and the Cold fusion anniversary next year are a unique opportunity for everyone in the field. It’s time.

I can only ask you to not let difference or people who like to exploit differences in opinion break that. Difference in opinion are good and a strong resource when mutually respected.

I hope that didn’t sound shallow minded on my side. I have only huge respect for all parties in this story.

I’m very curious now about Lion 4.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bob has the DATA

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.