The Petal Condensate

• Official Post

nul-points observations by Russians may support Axils point.

During recent meeting at Klimov's lab he mentioned that he corresponds with Mills and agrees with him that most of the energy leaves reaction zone in the form of hard uv or soft x-ray.

In this case we should not look for how heavy particle can travel meters through air or other obstacles.

It could be that surface plasmon is formed by collimated radiation where dielectrics meet conductors.

• The magnetic dipole based petal soliton can transform into a monopole based petal soliton or half soliton.
    Tracks of this monipole have been seen in the ash produced by the LION reactor meltdown.

Lion-O-1kx-track.gif

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-…-optical-microcavity.html

Physicists have observed spontaneous symmetry breaking in a petal soliton that generates its own optical microcavity. Experimentors have demonstrated experimentally the emergence of spontaneous symmetry breaking in this ultrahigh-Q whispering-gallery microresonator. The Optical whispering gallery (WGW) microcavity is the structural topological form that the Surface Plasmon Polariton assumes in LENR. . These whispering gallery modes are analogous to the acoustic resonances in the whispering gallery in St. Paul Cathedral in London.

A critical clue to the role of symmetry breaking in LENR is the observation that the application of an electrostatic field catalyzes spontaneous symmetry breaking in the WGW via the Kerr effect.

1-physicistsob.jpg

The result of the application of a KERR stimulus is a monopole where just a single rotating polariton current remains. This current is an amplified sum of the initial double counter rotating polariton currents. The chiral handedness of the two counter rotating polariton currents also merge into a single much more amplified polariton current.

In more detail, it looks like the index of refraction of the vacuum changes under the influence of EMF.

This idea is the basis for the activation signal in the LENR reaction. The nature of the vacuum that the polaritons reside in is changed by B and/or E fields to induce a change of state in the circulation patterns of the polariton in the cavity. This is the KERR effect. This reorganization of polariton flow is what focuses the spin components of the polaritons into a monopole magnetic flux tube beam.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1211.1933

Magnetic and electric properties of quantum vacuum

Applying the aforementioned discussion to LENR engineering, the application of an electrostatic field has been listed as a trigger of the LENR reaction in Rossi's patent. When this electrostatic field is applied, the WGW produces symmetry breaking which induces a energy transfer between a proton and a simultaneous decay in that proton via a symmetry breaking based entangled interface. This causes the counter rotating spin currents to merge into a single current, thereby forming a monopole.

The rabbit tracks seen in the MFMP videos are formed by this monopole based soliton.

These condensates behave like black holes

Regarding: "energy holes"

There is a structure that has been discovered by Ken Shoulders called a Black EVO. This structure is a cavity that contains photons that cannot escape to the far field. Another name used for this structure is a analog black hole. This structure is also found in nanoplasmonics and is called a dark soliton. These two structures can well be the same thing: a petal condensate.

What makes this structures special is the application of the KERR effect to change the nature of the vacuum in which these photons circulate. The KERR effect produces a change of state when the speed of light is changed in which the symmetry of the laws of nature are broken and in which time runs backward. The speed of light can slow below nominal or increase above nominal.

See

https://www.nature.com/articles/lsa2017119

Superluminal X-waves in a polariton quantum fluid

Abstract

In this work, we experimentally demonstrate for the first time the spontaneous generation of two-dimensional exciton-polariton X-waves. X-waves belong to the family of localized packets that can sustain their shape without spreading, even in the linear regime. This allows the wavepacket to maintain its shape and size for very low densities and very long times compared to soliton waves, which always necessitate a nonlinearity to compensate the diffusion. Here, we exploit the polariton nonlinearity and uniquely structured dispersion, comprising both positive- and negative-mass curvatures, to trigger an asymmetric four-wave mixing in momentum space. This ultimately enables the self-formation of a spatial X-wave front. Using ultrafast imaging experiments, we observe the early reshaping of the initial Gaussian packet into the X-pulse and its propagation, even for vanishingly small densities. This allows us to outline the crucial effects and parameters that drive the phenomena and to tune the degree of superluminal propagation, which we found to be in close agreement with numerical simulations.

There are claims that LENR extracts energy from the vacuum. The question naturally arises about how can such an improbable thing possibly happen.

A experiment done using a optical cavity shows how the vacuum can tap into the vacuum fluctuations that occur in empty space to produce real effects.

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/11/4234.full.pdf

Dynamical Casimir effect in a Josephson metamaterial

This experiment shows how an optical cavity can be tuned electrically using the KERR effect in such a way to convert virtual photons into real photons through the adjustment of the index of refraction of the vacuum in the cavity to produce a resonance based casimir effect.

The KERR effect is a mechanism to adjust the speed of light in the vacuum so that the cavity can be modified into a resonance condition in such a way as to use the casimir effect to extract real photons from the vacuum.

This KERR effect adjustment mechanism might be operable in LENR as well as the EMDRIVE.

If the Petal condensate acts like a analog black hole and the heat that LENR produces is derived from Hawking radiation, then the Hawking derived photons that exit the petal to the far field will also generate associated anti photons that will also fall into the the petal. Since the photons and its anti photon partner are the same type particle, an identical copy of the photons that radiate out from the petal will also fall into the petal condensate.

main-qimg-8cfe81e9535963bf76c7ed3e8050d80a-c

This implies that the heat that leaves the petal as Hawking radiation will also be duplicated and stored in the petal. In simple terms, the petal will progressively grow in size and power over time proportional to the heat that it releases. Fortunately, the petal has a limited lifetime that averages in picoseconds. So the petal cannot grow without limit.

The source and flow of energy through the petals and their global condensates is yet to be determined. But the transmutation that the petal produces might not be a source of energy gain for the petal. The petal might just move along, sucking energy out of the vacuum, and transforming matter as it moves along, just like a storm driven tornado distroys the countryside as it moves along its way.

• Axil, you are so clever and a very quick learner to.

Yesterday you could not even spell to "petal" and now you are a full fledged expert on them! :huh:

This Petal Condensate has had a close encounter with a Black Hole:

• Like many here on this forum, I spend my day reading articles, posts, and science papers. After a time, eyestrain develops and makes it hard to see the words on the computer screen and the printed page. Because of this mighty effort for LENR that many of our number expend, I make spelling and reading errors after many hours of exertions. This makes googling problematic for the readers of my posts. Using the proper terms is mandatory for proper communication. Please forgive this weakness that springs from the limitations of the body. In your reading, be forewarned. If this weakness bothers you so , do not read my posts. But if you do decide to continue to read me, please continue to point these errors out. I will fix them immediately.

• Nul-points, do I smell jealousy? I can assure you that there is no need to fear any competition from my side. By the way, I think that your alias is very fitting, take it as a compliment.

Apart from mutual exchange of courtesies, several pictures of microscopic tracks on various surfaces have been shown in some threads on this forum. For lack of other explanation they have been ascribed to "strange radiation". This is akin to assuming that any Unidentified Flying Object is an alien space ship.

Certainly a single Strange Radiation Particle cannot generate tracks like these. It would take a beam of such particles. This beam must be deflected and perhaps also modulated to create the repetitive patterns that distinguish those tracks.

Finely focused particle beams do not materialize spontaneously, they have to be engineered using a particle already known to science.

• Official Post

Finely focused particle beams do not materialize spontaneously, they have to be engineered using a particle already known to science.

Here's a little anecdote that came my way via the secret end of the US space program. On the lunar surface (and some few times )in the Space Station) Astronauts have been hit by uncategorised 'Wasp' particles. The way these hits are recorded was by the Astronauts going 'Yikes!!!!' and bearing witness marks like wasp stings at entry and exit points of what must be a very high-energy cosmic ray of unknown type. Definitely not micro-meteorites they are sure. This has never been AFAIK discussed publicly.

• hej H-G

HGB >> "Nul-points, do I smell jealousy? I can assure you that there is no need to fear any competition from my side. By the way, I think that your alias is very fitting, take it as a compliment."

well, despite what Kurt said, you certainly don't smell Teen Spirit

i'm gutted, H-G - absolut - to realise that you've stolen Axil away from me

my wife asked me to tell you that she's gutted too, she thought she'd finally got rid of me ;)

dayyum - my world is falling apart!

ah well, at least someone is saying nice things about my username

an amateur-radio operator seemed to think it's connected with a minima in tuned-circuits, someone else thought it was a pun on zero-point energy - but you and i - hey - we know it's an ironic taunt from the land of ABBA to their musically-challenged neighbours in Eurovision

HGB >> "Apart from mutual exchange of courtesies, several pictures of microscopic tracks on various surfaces have been shown in some threads on this forum. For lack of other explanation they have been ascribed to "strange radiation". This is akin to assuming that any Unidentified Flying Object is an alien space ship.

Certainly a single Strange Radiation Particle cannot generate tracks like these. It would take a beam of such particles. This beam must be deflected and perhaps also modulated to create the repetitive patterns that distinguish those tracks.

Finely focused particle beams do not materialize spontaneously, they have to be engineered using a particle already known to science."

interesting opinions, all, H-G - unfortunately, although you are privileged to have a serious scientific education it seems that you are more interested in baiting honest students of anomalous discoveries than you are in reading, studying and thoughtfully discussing the contents of the papers which are offered to you, and others, as sources of recorded experimental evidence when you raise issues with which you have no intention of seriously engaging

your tutors and mentors must be really proud of your behaviour here, not to mention the disappointing, cursory and spurious debates you offer, about arbitrary 'strawman' arguments

hej

[sr]

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• Yet another example of a desperat attempt to avoid countering a point made.

So you are stuck at nul-points, my friend.

• @H-G Branzell : "Yet another example of a desperat attempt to avoid countering a point made. So you are stuck at nul-points, my friend."

...awww - is *that* the best you've got?!? ... i really hoped that you were lining up to engage with us, share the benefit of your knowledge, without prejudice, and put your expensive and privileged education to better use - instead of throwing stones through our windows

hej

[sr]

R. Burns

• Throwing stones through a window that is glued to the frame is a good way to let stale air out and fresh air in.

• Here's a little anecdote that came my way via the secret end of the US space program. On the lunar surface (and some few times )in the Space Station) Astronauts have been hit by uncategorised 'Wasp' particles. The way these hits are recorded was by the Astronauts going 'Yikes!!!!' and bearing witness marks like wasp stings at entry and exit points of what must be a very high-energy cosmic ray of unknown type. Definitely not micro-meteorites they are sure. This has never been AFAIK discussed publicly.

Interesting. If these particles can penetrate a spacecraft and an astronaut I think we should suffer such wasp stings down here too. They should also be expected to knock out electronics in space as well as on earth. These things do not seem to happen.

• it seems that you are more interested in baiting honest students of anomalous discoveries than you are in reading, studying and thoughtfully discussing the contents of the papers which are offered to you, and others, as sources of recorded experimental evidence when you raise issues with which you have no intention of seriously engaging

When one's hopes are up, it can be unpleasant engaging with skeptics. But H-G has made some interesting points that I hope people will think about and which should be considered on their merits.

We should ask ourselves questions like these: How do we know there is strange radiation? Are the funny exposures examples of it? Is there a mundane explanation? Perhaps several for different cases? We should be curious to know.

• When one's hopes are up, it can be unpleasant engaging with skeptics. But H-G has made some interesting points that I hope people will think about and which should be considered on their merits.

We should ask ourselves questions like these: How do we know there is strange radiation? Are the funny exposures examples of it? Is there a mundane explanation? Perhaps several for different cases? We should be curious to know.

LOL ...et tu brute?

R. Burns

• Official Post

If these particles can penetrate a spacecraft and an astronaut I think we should suffer such wasp stings down here too.

Well, maybe we do. But we can blame real wasps. In all seriousness, the atmosphere provides us with (according to NASA) shielding equivalent to 40cms of Aluminium, and that is under a cloudless sky. Cumulus cloud cover can easily double that figure.

• ... made some interesting points that I hope people will think about and which should be considered on their merits.

>> "If these particles can penetrate a spacecraft and an astronaut I think we should suffer such wasp stings down here too."

is this the sort of 'interesting point' you meant, Eric? ;)

[sr]

R. Burns

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.