Atom-Ecology

• So from here we have a mixture of hydrogen

Jurg Wyttenbach advocates using deuterium.

Full Does the quantization of the proton magnetic moment explain LENR V21.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/p…r-and-particle-physics-20

""To get a successful LENR reaction you need the right mixture of magnetic isotopes.

The typical released fusion energy of an A-D fusion is about 16MeV's and for D-D direct fusion 23.8MeV. This reaction energy can be used to induce stable nuclear magnetons, that are able to polarize the fuel.

A strong external feld is also able to squeeze/stabilize/align fusing proton/deuterium nuclear charge orbits, what potentially leads to new fuel. Further you must guarantee that the activation energy of the basic D-D fusion is high enough to get a useful amount of energy

. The first step of “massifcation” is the transformation of potential energy into rotating energy. The externally visible condensed matter – EM-felds – make three rotations.

Most critical is the timing of the overall reaction chain, that must be in high agreement with the used magnetic isotopes. We also see the need for isotopes that can mediate a neutron hole wave! It looks like the first nuclear bond made is equivalent to one neutron wave.

Because the NAE should remain stable, we strongly urge you to use only D-D fusion, that decays magnetically and you should also avoid secondary D-A and A1-A2 fusion, because of kinetic/ destructive outputs! A direct corollary of this is: Try to stay in medium temperature ranges.""

• It's a curious coincidence that reports about Rossi's putative SK power output is within order of magnitude agreement with my Atom-Ecology's 'hot dry' cold fusion appliances based on energy in hand from numerous experiments with a variety and ever improving fuel mixtures and oeprational specifications. I hope his promised new year demonstration creates that rising Italian tide that will lift all boats. Our path now well underway has been to engage with impeccable scientific institutions with whom we are sharing our work and together will perform with their assitance ,as they have asked, 'impeccable' proof of cold fusion, (not lenr).

• 27kW/ 1kg = approx. 25W/g

that is well within an order of magnitude

perhaps the tide in San Francisco raises the boats in Florida?

Rossi's Italian tide is already helping with understanding of scaling factors. It's good to have close agreement in such details. Now about those 'lovely gammas', it is clear that Essex gamma girls are more lovely and friendly than Italian girls ;) Further to the cause of cold fusion providing useful energy and other effects I am finding in review of my very old notes and data that led to my founding of my first cold fusion company, based on 'hot dry' cold fusion in Washington DC decades ago, that the path then and now was and is very clear and valid. Too bad the investors and friends/judas' in the company choose to 'shoot the inventor', what scoundrels and fools they are now shown to be.

• Things continue to go well, for sure. Our lab findings and Wyttenbach's theories continue to lead us along closely aligned paths to better performance, and the latest upgrade in our fuel preparation system seems to have produced some tasty biscuits. Readers might have noticed with gratitude my often short posts have at times been even shorter, but the pressure to produce documentation to satisfy various very interested parties has been huge, over 120 pages of workprogramme and system notes on the hydrogen process alone in under a week. Today I am catching my breath a little for tomorrow we will be starting a new round of system designs and so on for both of our experimental efforts. That is not any kind of complaint btw, we all find this very stimulating, better (when going well which it certainly is) than a blonde and a bottle of whisky.

• Still tentative, but looks like Russ is bringing his AE to Alan and Martin's Ecalox, to form "Ecalox Ltd & Atom Ecology Ltd" as partner companies. .Should make a great team. They anticipate running separate projects, with both financed (so far) by Ecalox. Alan and Martin's hydrogen system is conventional (non-LENR), positive COP, and zero-carbon chemistry. Russ will be sharing resources and lab space, but working solely on the AE cold fusion/LENR. There is, and will be some cross collaboration.

Lots of amazing things happening in that Dairy Barn. Who ever said creativity dies in the later years...Well, they were wrong.

• Here are a few of my thoughts on cold fusion. I'm presenting them as facts, but I do NOT claim they are facts or absolute truths. They are my best guesses at this time.

The CF reactions involving light hydrogen typically take place between atomic protium and other elements that are nearby. A few examples could be nickel, titanium, palladium, copper, etc. Relatively few atomic protium-protium reactions take place due to the small cross section of the two atoms. To make light hydrogen systems produce significant excess heat methods of producing high loading ratios and/or techniques of applying electromagnetic stimulation are required. Hence, this is why Rossi reported that he found it very difficult to make a pure "gas cat" using only heat as stimulation and no electricity. By the time he began testing "gas cats" he had abandoned extensive fuel prep to maximize hydrogen absorption (such as applying layers of palladium) and the loading ratio was low. The combination of a low loading ratio and no electromagnetic stimulation minimized excess heat production.

The CF reactions involving heavy hydrogen can take place either between atomic deuterium atoms or other elements nearby - see list above. Deuterium - deuterium reactions have a higher cross section so vastly more "DD Fusion" reactions can take place. Hence, by using deuterium, especially with a broader mixture of secondary elements, it can be easier to produce excess heat even without outrageously exotic fuel preparation techniques. If electromagnetic stimulation was applied, the excess heat could go even higher.

On the surface, this makes it look like using deuterium is preferable. And this could be the case. However, I believe Rossi and those who have replicated his effect have demonstrated that light hydrogen or nearly light hydrogen (the ordinary isotopic ratio) can work very well when either loading ratios are high enough and/or electromagnetic stimulation is applied. Moreover, I'd say in the replications made so far relatively very little was done to increase loading ratios or optimize the electromagnetic stimulation. As an example, I'll mention the recent extended run of a Ni-H system by Parkhomov. Instead of providing an additional source of atomic hydrogen, he depending upon reaching an ultra high temperature in which both some percentage of molecular hydrogen would dissociate and the liquid nickel would be especially permeable to the hydrogen. In other systems that used LiAlH4, I have yet to read of a case that used additives to the LiAlH4 or high energy ball milling to prevent the melting phase so that the nickel surface was not smothered during loading.

Studying what has been shared by Me356 and a few others, I firmly believe that in a powder based system the utilization of plasma to produce atomic hydrogen and "hot hydrogen" species with extra kinetic energy to increase loading can make up for a lack of deuterium. Moreover, in such plasma based systems the sputtering of the nickel powder produces an atomized mist which plausibly could react more directly with the atomic hydrogen. I personally would like to see such systems replicated so as to prove not only the reality of cold fusion but the fact that using the more rare and more costly deuterium is not a requirement.

When it comes to nearly pure plasma based systems like the QX in which the reactions are mostly taking place in a thin column of plasma between two electrodes rather than on the electrodes themselves, I think very high reaction rates are likely to be produced with either protium or deuterium. These systems, in my opinion, are likely the future of LENR in that they are controllable (instant on and off), have the highest reaction rate, and likely can be made to produce minimal "strange radiation." There will be applications for all forms of cold fusion devices -- especially when it comes to the production of heat. But when Andrea Rossi decides to capture the anomalous electrical surges produced by his system (the same ones that were witnessed by a long list of individuals who have built similar systems) it will revolutionize electrical energy production.

• We all have heard of him here only as "Martin", but this is a testimony from him on the L-F Poll: Most interesting LENR story of 2018 He is the 3rd member of the Essex, England "Ecalox LTD" team...Martin Moore (aka L-F member mmoore).

Well said Martin, and may I add that George Harrison (the quiet Beatle) , made some mighty fine music of his own:

"ECALOX - AE.... Gets my vote.

I'm the "quiet" third man of the lab / workshop. I think I get to make the tea and coffee by virtue of being the youngest.

I don't say much as I prefer us to speak with one voice in these matters and which is something that Alan and Russ are so much better at than I.

However when you see a reactor doing stupid things with heat and seen the gamma traces first hand on a fuel sample which can be active for weeks (actually months)... forget the rhetoric of "Oh it must be noise" or "Oh it must be a chemical reactor".

Russ, Alan and I have agonised over our observations, we have earnestly second guessed our results, we regularly take on-board colleagues suggestions and constructive criticism from well meaning observers as it can only serve to refine the credibility of what we see and report upon.

A significant delta T lifting so far above background noise, well beyond the realms of searching for a watt or two against a dubious background signal says it all really. Being "there", being able to touch and see a reactor unmistakably doing its thing, when all the books (and my recently physics graduated son) say that it should not be so, is absolutely fascinating."

• I would like to say that I think Russ is doing great work, and I wish him continued success. However, at the same time, I miss Looking for Heat and Alan's open source approach. I hope that one day their lab will be the home of OPEN SOURCE cold fusion research once again. If I could re-write time, I'd rather have Alan's previous approach with limited results (mainly due to him being incredibly busy and not having enough help) with total openness than having great results with a big dose of secrecy for various reasons (Russ' approach). I'm simply sick and tired of the secrecy that instantly develops whenever anyone comes up with a recipe and protocols for high powered cold fusion. This is NOT an attack on Russ, since he is simply the latest in a line of examples. And, of course, he never made any commitment to open source as far as I'm aware of, unlike me356 who made specific promises to share his know how. Moreover, he has shared some information on this forum. But I still wish that all cold fusion researchers, until the phenomena is officially part of mainstream science, would keep all of their work open and transparent when possible and put all other desires on the back burner. Who gets the credit, who makes the money, who gets their name in the newspapers, who gets the patents: none of this really matters. The truth is that this amazing technology that could impact all aspects of human civilization (economic, industrial, environmental, scientific, transportation, and more) is still considered to be every bit as fictitious as the "flat earth" to 99.8% of scientists and engineers. Changing this by providing the information needed for widespread replication should be the NUMBER ONE priority of every researcher in this field.

The reason why Russ George's need for secrecy doesn't frustrate me even more is that I'm convinced the QX technology exceeds all powder based systems in power density, control (instant on and off), cost effectiveness, and safety. Of course this MUST be proven through successful replications. If this takes place, I expect that a tidal wave of QX replications will take place forcing the scientific community to admit to the reality of cold fusion and potentially other anomalous phenomena (maybe even modification of the active vacuum).

BTW, I've heard the argument that even if a working recipe for high powered LENR was released that almost no one would do anything. I disagree. The issue in the cold fusion community (and extending to replicators who build other experimental systems) is that they want to know that if they invest the time and money to do a replication that they will have a very high chance of seeing results. I guarantee that the first recipe that is released - powder based or pure plasma with only a little metal dust from the electrodes - which can produce high outputs reliably, nine times out of ten, will be replicated a hundreds times within the first few months.

• Director . Your comments are worthy of an answer. We all wish that we could be more open about every aspect of our work, but are far from certain that it would be helpful in disseminating a working technology. What you give away is treated as having no value. For example of you type a broad question like 'free energy devices on you-tube' into Google and you get this answer- 'About 530,000,000 results (0.57 seconds) '. Maybe there is something wonderful buried in that 530M, I doubt it, but who knows? If we value our tech and provide solid proofs , the expectation is that somebody else will too and take it to market.

As for the QX being more powerful, also who knows, but it doesn't really matter if it is. The energy market is vast and full of niches for machines of many types and capable of producing energy of different kinds. If one size fitted all we would have stuck with steam. So anything with a great COP that is cheap, produces more than (say) 50 watts of some kind of energy and lasts for 1000 years would be useful in many places for many things. I think we can do much better than that, but this has yet to be proven and developed which is a major part of our plan for 2019..

• If I could re-write time, I'd rather have Alan's previous approach with limited results (mainly due to him being incredibly busy and not having enough help) with total openness than having great results with a big dose of secrecy for various reasons (Russ' approach).

To be fair to Russ; while he may have only given us a small dose of what he knows, he is not holding back much, if anything, from the right people. Those are the people, and organizations that will help him start unraveling the mystery. And keep in mind, the lovely gammas/XH themselves have yet to come close to revealing all their secrets to he, and his Ecalox lab mates.

I can tell you though, there are some exciting events lined up for early 2019. Things are rolling. Hopefully by the all important FP's 30th anniversary, they will have some good news to add to the occasion.

• Director . Your comments are worthy of an answer. We all wish that we could be more open about every aspect of our work, but are far from certain that it would be helpful in disseminating a working technology. What you give away is treated as having no value. For example of you type a broad question like 'free energy devices on you-tube' into Google and you get this answer- 'About 530,000,000 results (0.57 seconds) '. Maybe there is something wonderful buried in that 530M, I doubt it, but who knows? If we value our tech and provide solid proofs , the expectation is that somebody else will too and take it to market.

As for the QX being more powerful, also who knows, but it doesn't really matter if it is. The energy market is vast and full of niches for machines of many types and capable of producing energy of different kinds. If one size fitted all we would have stuck with steam. So anything with a great COP that is cheap, produces more than (say) 50 watts of some kind of energy and lasts for 1000 years would be useful in many places for many things. I think we can do much better than that, but this has yet to be proven and developed which is a major part of our plan for 2019..

Hello Alan,

Thank you very much for the answer. I can understand why you come to such a conclusion. But at the same, I think very few if any of those technologies (perhaps the few highly refined, resonant HHO generators hold some potential) represent something powerful, virtually guaranteed to work, and instantly practical. A high powered cold fusion recipe would be a GAME CHANGER for the thousands of people who have build a wide range of so-called overunity devices and published them on YouTube. I also don't agree that it would be perceived as having no value IF it was stated up-front that the reason for the distribution of the recipe was to allow for global replications and guarantee that the technology would never be classified, sequestered, or locked up behind NDAs. Actually, I'd say there are a ton of people who are ravenously hungry for such a morsel to be dropped. And I'll go so far as say that even if one or more of those groups inappropriately attempted to use the recipe for commercial gain, having cold fusion accepted as hard reality even a few weeks sooner would be worth it. I would to make one thing clear, however. If LENR was already accepted as a reality, I would not have an issue with secrecy. It's the fact that virtually no one even believes LENR is a reality is what makes me push for open source.

I also think that the energy market will have lots of niches and every form of cold fusion will have some niche where companies can make a profit. But if my understanding of the QX is even marginally correct, then it represents the most efficient and controllable method of producing high powered LENR. Basically, instead of dealing with sub-micron to micron or larger particles like in many powder based systems, the only non-atomized particles are small amounts of nano-particles emitted from the electrodes. The fusion effects are taking place between nano-metal particles and the ionized gases in the reactor. This means that for the fuel will be burned more efficiently and can be almost instantly turned on and off. I imagine breaker boxes in people's homes having such discharge tubes installed to produce electricity and individual appliances having discharge tubes installed to either produce electricity, light, heat, or a combination.

One thing I also want to make clear is that I'm not at all addressing your hydrogen technology. Although it is full of potential and revolutionary in several ways, I don't consider it an "exotic" energy technology. So I do not in any way, shape, or form oppose you keeping various aspects confidential or secret.

• Hopefully by the all important FP's 30th anniversary,

I take a millennial perspective

but even within a small ~30 year window

I am sure that Martin Fleischmann / Stanley Pons

would be prepared to wait

even two or three years longer than 2019 for a

public announcement with probable positive outcomes~

rather than what transpired in 1989...

the world can wait.

energywise- its is not going anyplace very fast

at least not in the next few years..

https://www.google.com/url?q=h…Vaw3Muc6_axzoVM5-Z2pGWCV7

• Thank you very much for the answer. I can understand why you come to such a conclusion. But at the same, I think very few if any of those technologies (perhaps the few highly refined, resonant HHO generators hold some potential) represent something powerful, virtually guaranteed to work, and instantly practical. A high powered cold fusion recipe would be a GAME CHANGER for the thousands of people who have build a wide range of so-called overunity devices and published them on YouTube.

If you like something to eat then Buy a bread some butter and jam. If LENR would be that simple we would have no pollution in our world.

May be, after some more (years) of research we can present such a simple solution. Unluckily we only know that we need "bread some butter and jam" but nobody tells us where we can buy it...

If you like to have a christmas present, then buy one. We can make you some proposals, what we would like to have.

• Thanks for the kind words of the people who like my work and the sharing of key atom-ecology ideas and information that I have released. While some 'armchairians' might yearn for more crisps to be hand fed to their maws, plenty of those who have voted with their feet and physically come to my lab bench are those of whom I am most appreciative. (Not to make less of the 8 feet who have made my lab bench physically present and equipped.) The present plan is that early in the new year, at the request of visitors from establishement agencies with notable respect in nuclear science and engineering, I will with their assistance make what they have seen in the old milking barn perform in state of the art laboratories. The intent is to repeat presently running bench top experiments to provide an 'impeccable' demonstration in 'impeccable' scientific facilities of cold fusion as made possible by understanding some of the nature of atom-ecology. I rather think that less than one year from the first 'gamma girl' dances to 'impecable' proof of atom-ecology cold fusion ready and able to save the world from the fossil fuel/fool age is a rather decent pace.

• You never promised to share your technology openly so you don't owe any of us anything; moreover, since Looking For Heat no longer exists the facility in which you work no longer aspires towards the open source route. And, unlike me356, as far as I know, no one like Bob Greenyer loaned you equipment or assisted your research with items purchased with funds donated by individuals attempting to support open source science. You're free to do whatever the heck you want with the Atom Ecology technology, including handing it straight over to "establishment agencies" on a silver platter. And, if you want to perform impeccable demonstrations in impeccable scientific facilities and risk the the 99.9% of politicians and decision makers who have never had an interest in cold fusion waking up to the implications of a ubiquitous supply of limitless energy being made globally available and keep the technology bogged down in beauracracy while they figure out what to do, that's your decision as well. The simple truth is that we simply think completely and totally differently. But that doesn't matter, since it's your technology and your decisions to make.

But if I ever had something as significant as the technology you have developed, I'd make having a set of exact instructions, to the letter, distributed far and wide my top priority. I'd want to encourage replications globally by as many parties as possible to prove the reality of the phenomenon. I wouldn't be giving government and military entities special access or sneak peaks: they wouldn't see anything before the rest of the world had all the information needed to build reactors for themselves. As far as I'm concerned, the "authorities" of this world haven't done anything to deserve such an early look. I want energy scarcity to come to a complete and total end, and I think the way to do that would be to start from the ground up (distributing the information broadly) rather than top down (giving it first to the elites). I don't want energy to "trickle down" from the powers that be but to SPRING UP EVERYWHERE!

• Director . I appreciate your concerns, but am not personally worried we will be silenced, and as I have said before, all the previous ones (roll-out plans) have come unstuck. We (and particularly Russ who created the fuel mixes and the methods of preparation) are trying another way.