二十一届国际冷聚变会议论文简评:张武寿 (21th International Cold Fusion Conference Paper Brief Commentary by Zhang )

• Official Post

ICCF21于2018年6月2 & 61566; 8日在美国Fort Collins的科罗拉多州立大学举行。因笔者早已上了美国政府的黑名单,故无意参加;西安的张航也因签证问题而未赴会。翻墙上网下载了会议摘要 ,通读的同时做了下列笔记,供同好参考。

ICCF21 was held at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, USA, on June 2 & 6,566; Because the writer has long been on the blacklist of the U.S. government, he did not intend to participate; Zhang Hang of Xi'an did not attend the meeting because of visa issues. The summary of the meeting was downloaded through the wall and the following notes were taken at the same time for the same reference.

This summary would deserve a translation by an expert.

I noticed something I missed about David Dagget of Phonon Energy :

Phonon Energy's DL Daggett reports that positive results have appeared in 37 experiments over three years. Using a laser excitation device similar to DG Letts, infrared laser heating of Ni powder is used to charge 99.995% of hydrogen. In a 4.5 h experiment, the four probes recording the temperature of Ni powder all showed a temperature rise of 19.5°C/h. After the laser was stopped, the temperature was continued to increase for 45 minutes until it was no longer heated, but it was not repeated thereafter.

Beside that the summary seems very interesting, and even if the google translator is funny, what I perceive , sometime by interpretation, is that it is a great summary .

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.