A bio-nuclear machinery model for biological transmutations

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The current Electron-Ion Collider at Jefferson Lab is where the coupling of left handed particles to the weak force was discovered. The next big advance in the standard model involves the understanding of the confinement of the quarks in the nucleons. This aspect of particle physics is as of yet unknown. This is where the LENR reaction operates.

This area involve new science and it is understandable that many here are not sensitive to how important these discoveries are and will be.

• The point is that all this quantumn left-handedness has nothing to do with chemical chirality and predicts nothing about the possibility of biological transmutation.

If this quantum left-handedness is shown experimentally to produce change in radio-activation in the presence of transmutation. then it is logical to deduct that the same transmutation process which lacks any isotope radio-activation is a result of production of quantum left-handedness of EMF.

True, chemical chirality may not demand that left-handedness of EMF is homomorphic, but it could made the production of left-handedness of EMF easier in certain life forms that produce transmutation of elements.

• If this quantum left-handedness is shown experimentally to produce change in radio-activation in the presence of transmutation. then it is logical to deduct that the same transmutation process which lacks any isotope radio-activation is a result of production of quantum left-handedness of EMF.

True, chemical chirality may not demand that left-handedness of EMF is homomorphic, but it could made the production of left-handedness of EMF easier in certain life forms that produce transmutation of elements.

I've read this a number of times and can't make sense of it.

I've read this a number of times and can't make sense of it.

... basically wa all have, in several subs, read the thousand times over and over repeated nonsense. And he already got his own sub to post his rubbish into. No, he floodes where he can.... I cannot get THIS behaviour. Maybe he should get a room with Malgarini.

• I can only suggest that those who don't like Axil's nonsense don't read it. For my part, as Axil often complains I shift it into the 'clearance' thread when it gets too much. But he is (happily) the only Axil we have, so we cut him a little slack. But only a Little.

My posts contain without exception, at least one or most often multiple references to published scientific material. The nonsense that I promulgate is current scientific thinking. Many-times I present reaction to experiments both LENR and standard science and their application to LENR theory. The opposition to these ideas are seated in adherence to old science, the kinds of science that was taught in school 50 years ago. Outside of Wyttenbach, the opponents of the new science never present any arguments against the material contained in the posts. The amount of work required to present a winning argument is just to much for them to martial. It's far easier to stoop to ad hominid attacks.

The pregnant question hangs out there, why does this new cutting edge material generate such intense emotion? Is it that current LENR theory is couched in 100 year old science?

• Sometimes I read an Axil comment, for instance about bacteria forming a BEC, and I think it must be utter nonsense, until I start googling:

https://publishing.aip.org/pub…ogical-protein-first-time
    https://www.quantamagazine.org…e-quantum-world-20180625/

And I enjoy the reading, but ultimately I am left without a conclusion as to whether Axil is crazy or a genius, or neither, or both.

Although he is very polite, often despite huge provocations.

• Why isn't there a discussion here about the role of coherence in this dialog? Quantum Biology is now a branch of science. It must be the amount of work needed to learn something new. It takes a lot of effort to teach old dogs new tricks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_biology

Quantum biology

https://www.technologyreview.c…-the-puzzle-of-coherence/

Quantum Biology and the Puzzle of Coherence

Quantum processes shouldn’t survive in hot, wet biological systems, yet a growing body of evidence suggests they do. Now physicists think they know how.

• Quantum biology :

About "bird navigation" (2nd link above) : Ruppert Sheldrake has shown that a pigeon can find the direction in a way to return to its dovecote, while this one has been moved to another place, far away. Ruppert Sheldrake has shown many strange things in animal world, which can be explained with quantum physics. He call it "morphic resonance" but it is another name for quantum physics.

Lynn Margulis, the great biologist, argues that the bacterias operated in a coordinated manner, to transform the planet, its atmosphere and first layers, like if they are an unique organism. It is known as the "Gaïa" theory. There is a probable intention and intelligence in the bacteria world (and in all the biosphere by extension), something which is not a religious concept, but the product of a global quantum intelligence.

In my paper I propose that nanobacteria, some kind of biological robots, could execute the nuclear reactions. In this case ; what is the trigger parameter to initiate the mechanism ? It could be pressure for example, or a time delay. It could also be a quantum signal, using quantum entanglement links. It is a possibility.

• https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3385675/

Quantum-coherent energy transfer: implications for biology and new energy technologies

The quantum biological mechanism that is closest to the transmutation of elements by life is photosynthesis. Micros and plants have developed the ability to extract energy from EMF and produce chemical reactions that deal with energy storage and utilization.

The referenced article includes itself an impressive list of references that deal with quantum mechanisms in biology.

• Quantum Biology is now a branch of science.

The quantum biological mechanism that is closest to the transmutation of elements by life is photosynthesis.

I hope you know the difference (in energy involved) between chemistry level processes and nuclear processes. It's like smelling and eating...

A bacteria can never be a part of a Bose-Einstein condensate albeit in his inside one could exist in a small cavity. Here again it is just logic. being a "part of" is different of being the "container of" some parts...

Try to get some basic logic education and avoid fantastic extrapolations!

• I hope you know the difference (in energy involved) between chemistry level processes and nuclear processes. It's like smelling and eating...

A bacteria can never be a part of a Bose-Einstein condensate albeit in his inside one could exist in a small cavity. Here again it is just logic. being a "part of" is different of being the "container of" some parts...

Try to get some basic logic education and avoid fantastic extrapolations!

... You can do what You want..., he will not change... too late... I am afraid, it is too late...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.