A bio-nuclear machinery model for biological transmutations

• Every sentence that I wrote was backed up with a reference. Your prejudice show you to be a scientific dinosaur You need to update your skill set.

Why is this person considered a dinosaur ? Just because he tells You the limits of Your wild, speculative, illusive, pointless, or simply wrong assumptions ? I personally would not dare to judge Wyttenbach the way, You do it. You simply have no clue of the most things, which You mention, are ignorant to well known and established theories, experiments and results, accuse some professionals in here for "not to do special experiments" which You invent in Your brain and try to sell those as full valid theories. I am not the only one, recognizing this, so Your accusation, that Wyttenbach is ignorant is the same thing, I could accuse You for.

• All life is left handed chiral. Neutrinos are all left handed chiral particles. The weak force only works on left handed chiral particles,

axil As I told you several months ago, this is all nonsense. I'm surprised my explanation then didn't take and that you are still spreading this form of ignorance.

First of all, "all life" is not left-handed chiral. Most amino acids (building blocks of proteins) in living organisms are left-handed but most sugars are right-handed.

Second. the notions of chirality in chemistry and particle physics are utterly different. In chemistry, chirality has to do with the arrangement of atoms in a molecule. Depending on their 3D arrangement the atoms and their covalent bonds within a molecule can interact with light in different ways. Some arrangements will rotate plane-polarized light in a clockwise direction (these are right-chiral molecules) whereas their mirror images rotate light in the other direction. Two important things to note about chemical chirality are that 1) the coupling is between covalently bonded collections of atoms and light and 2) this type of chirality is frame independent ... a right-handed molecule is right handed no matter how it is moving. In contrast, in particle physics helicity/chirality has to do with the relationship between the quantumn spin of a particle and its direction of movement. Note that if the observed direction of movement reverses (for instance due to a frame shift for the observer) then the chirality reverses too and this is totally different from the notion of chirality in chemistry. Also, the coupling that axil seems to think is important for LENR is between the weak force and chiral elementary particles ... not between the 3D arrangements of atoms and light.

Years ago I had a friend (a physicist) who was attending a large general-physics meeting (probably AAAS) and saw that there was a session on gravity waves. "Oh boy!" he thought, and went in. He spent the first 5 minutes puzzled and then outraged by what nonsense everyone seemed to be talking. He started to ask a question and then was shut up by the people nearby who told him that they were atmospheric scientists and that "gravity waves" to them meant wave phenomena that develop at the boundary of two media with different buoyancies (such as the atmosphere and the oceans). Axil has made the same type of mistake here. The phenomena he connects have nothing physically to do with each other. This is all sort of standard procedure for axil though. So many of his analyses are just glosses where he thinks he sees some sort of surface connection and starts yammering about it. There seems to be no depth at all to his points and I don't think he understands most of what he is saying.

• You'll are pots calling the kettle black. For decades the cause of LENR was said to be the fusion of deuterium inside a metal lattice. The experiments that showed the LENR reaction active in numerous situations where there was no hydogen present and no metal lattices in for example a plasma were ignored. LENR systems that operate in a 7,000C plasma are somehow discounted. There are a thousand posts here on this site explaining how electrons in all sorts of ways are the cause of LENR. Electrons are not the primary cause of LENR. The production of sub atomic particles are not generally looked for in the LENR reaction because there is an unshakable belief in the hydrogen fusion causation meme for the LENR reaction: pressure and heat in the hydrogen fusion reaction. Excess heat is the coin of the LENR realm, another roadblock to finding an active LENR reaction. It is my intention to aggravate you'll enough to get you'll to think logically for once and to look at the facts for the first time ever.

• There are people who believe that electron currents in Plasmoids are causative in the LENR reaction. This is wrong because of the frame of reference issue. Chiral polarization is an absolute requirement in the LENR reaction and only photons can support that sort of polarization.

• The first part is true as we now know that most particle mass is EM-mass and the EM mass is "proportional" to the involved magnetic moments. The second part is again wrong reasoning as there is no time parameter on curved photon orbits = magnetic flux = standing wave = rotating mass.

In dense space there is only a relation between speed of light and the wave number given by the possible/allowed wavelengths.

The fact is: Magnetic flux is always traveling at light speed. Thus is never subject to classic relativity in the dimensions it flows.

Since left handed chirality is required in the magnetic flux tubes that destabilize the quarks in nucleons and right handed chirality is required in the magneric flux tubes that destabilize the anti-quarks in nucleons, only photons being massless can insure this condition inside of the nucleon.

Since the flux tubes that connect quarks and the LENR active flux tubes are rotating at the same light speed, these tubes are synchronized and therefore can easily reconnect.

https://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0501473

How flux tubes reconnect

I have posted on this reconnection process elsewhere.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• axil Of course I can support what I say. Most biological amino acids are left-chiral and most biological sugars are right-chiral.

In chemistry, the left-chiral form of a molecule is often denoted by an "L" (meaning "levorotatory") at the beginning of its name and the right-chiral form gets a "D" (for "dextrorotatory") in front of it. If you look up information on any of the common biological sugars you will find that the form being discussed is the "D" form. For instance the most common simple biological sugars are glucose, fructose and galactose. Google any of these and you will see the D form being described. The Google entry for glucose begins "This article is about the naturally occurring D-form of glucose. For the L-form, see L-Glucose".

Ribose is another important sugar because it contributes to the backbone of DNA and RNA. Ribose is also found exclusively in the D- form in living creatures.

It is not correct to say that "life" is all left-handed.

• What more rightly could be said is that life processes are chiral. The mechanisms of life do not work well if the laws of chirality are not conformed with. The same might well be true with the inner workings of the nucleon. If the rules of chirality are not conformed with, the machinery inside the nucleon fall apart. These chiral laws also might well be critical in the LENR reaction. Like a key that must be formed correctly to fit a lock, the shape of things is critical in both life and sub-nuclear processes.

• There are people who believe that electron currents in Plasmoids are causative in the LENR reaction. This is wrong because of the frame of reference issue. Chiral polarization is an absolute requirement in the LENR reaction and only photons can support that sort of polarization.

the only person I remember to have believed in this nonsense was YOU.

• Did you join this site to troll me, or so you have something of substance to say?

I am not trolling You, I feel the need to correct wrong statements, where I encounter them. That should be enough substance to it.

• LENR occurs on the surface of metal.

Paul Biberian recently did analyze a famous Fleischmann Pd cathode. The LENR active zone was below surface but not very deep reaching.

LENR on surface could be possible, but is the exception. We should be exact with our terminology!

In gas phase processes like Lipinskis 7Li H* there is also no concrete surface, but Alvén waves can produce dynamic structures with high pressure & field gradients that could be called virtual surfaces.

Further there is no need for a metal only surface...

• OK. But your original point had something to do specifically left-chiral entities. What you are now saying is so general that I now don't see any remaining predictive power. Also, there are lots of important nonchiral biomolecules. Lipids (fats) for instance.

• OK. But your original point had something to do specifically left-chiral entities. What you are now saying is so general that I now don't see any remaining predictive power. Also, there are lots of important nonchiral biomolecules. Lipids (fats) for instance.

There is an indication left handedness EMF is operative in the LENR reaction because there is no radioactive isotopes produced by the LENR reaction. This lack pf actuation might well be attributed to the fact that the weak force only acts on left handed particles. ONLY quarks and leptons with left-hand chirality participate in the weak interaction. [Antiquarks and antileptons with right-handed chirality also participate, of course.]

Even when gamma is produced in the LERN reaction, no radioactive activation happens. In the Atom ecology experiment, when the LENR reaction is active, the neutron backgound level is zeroed near the experiment. The left handed chiral magnetic field generated by the LENR reaction damps the long term activity of the weak force.

Experiment provides the proof

The Purcell effect

I now reference a paper to show how the generation of SPPs on the surface of gold nanoparticles: a nanoplasmonic mechanism can change the half-life of U232 from 69 years to 6 microseconds when a laser beam is active and how this effect stimulus can also initiate fission in thorium.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.