Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC) updates.

• ...their best test shows 152 Watts in and 221 Watts out

Interest from a well-known defence contractor is disclosed for the first time.

A COP of 221/152 is pretty low and won't be sufficient to obtain commercial interest.

Looks like their current harvesting technology is not the best solution.

I would tend to think they need a different technology with higher yield.

Interest from defence is a different issue. It's probably the fundamental cause of energy gain that will interest defence rather than their current product solution. They have more resources to further improve the energy harvesting.

• A COP of 221/152 is pretty low and won't be sufficient to obtain commercial interest.

Looks like their current harvesting technology is not the best solution.

I would tend to think they need a different technology with higher yield.

From what I gather from the Brillouin release, anything that would produce more than 4,000 Watts with a COP over 1 would be of great interest to boiler makers. If that's the case and we assume scaling is possible, it's mostly an engineering problem that needs to be solved.

• Women of BSV interviews Robert Godes, BEC:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.