Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC) updates.

• With a COP of 1.5 or so at best the energy based company's were not interested.

Maybe if Godes gets it up to 2.4 ish in the next few months they may be.

The newest thermo-electric composites reached 12% efficiency. With a COP of 9 you just get the self sustain mode plus the free heat! This means heating COP is infinite!

• Maybe BEC need to bring in some laser tech to boost their heat production, a few muons along Holmlid's lines wouldn't go amiss. Maybe R. Godes was looking at this when in Norway? Collaborate with Norrontpower would be a good idea.

• Posted with permission of Brillouin:

: From: Dan Kuang

: To: sterlingda

: Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 11:32 AM

: Subject: Question about the actual power gain in Brillouin Hydrogen Hot Tube boiler

: Hello,

: I have read that the COP of the Brillouin HHT (hydrogen hot tube) boiler is expected to be 100, where the input power is 300 W and the output is 30 kW of thermal power. Do you know the actual power gain in the HHT system?

: Dan

- - - -

: From: reg [of] brillouinenergy.com

: To: Sterling Allan

: Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 9:29 PM

: Subject: Re: Fw: Question about the actual power gain in Brillouin Hydrogen Hot Tube boiler

: Not sure if the system will be stable at a gain of 100 yet. We are still solving other problems in that product / process design.

- - - -

: From: Sterling Allan

: To: reg

: Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2014 9:12 PM

: Subject: Re: Fw: Question about the actual power gain in Brillouin Hydrogen Hot Tube boiler

: Okay if I post this brief dialogue. We've not heard any Brillouin news for quite a few months.

: Anything else you can tell us?

: Sterling

- - - -

: From: Robert Godes

: To: Sterling Allan

: Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 6:05 PM

: Sorry. It took so long to respond. Lots going on and we just got to discussing this. The answer is YES

: Best regards,

: Robert E. Godes

https://peswiki.com/free-energy-blog:2014:09:10

How did we get from 300 watts in generating 30kW out "actual power gain" and "stable" and "the answer is YES" from Godes to a few watts and a power gain (so-called COP) of 1.5 to 2?

• the COP of the Brillouin HHT (hydrogen hot tube) boiler is expected to be 1oo(.....via DanKuang 2014)

How did we get from 300 watts in generating 30kW out

Only "We " ( SOT) got "generating 30KW" in 2014 as actuality..

30 KW was an expectation in 2014 and still is an expectation as far as Godes is concerned in 2019.

Dickens "Take nothing on its looks; take everything on evidence. There's no better rule."

from the novel Great Expectations

I expect SOT will learn how to read evidence one day..

"actual power gain"

robert bryant : Sorry. Is there some important difference between "actual" and "actually" in this context? Perhaps I missed it.

Dan asked the question, Sterling Allan passed it on "reg". The question was whether or not the *existing* system is stable at a gain of 100 and the email from Godes answers yes. I am glad you expect me to learn how to read evidence some day. Regrettably, I do not hold the same hope for you.

-----

Brillouin and Godes' credibility is not a moot point. Brillouin is asking investors for money. IMO, "here we go again."

https://coldfusionnow.org/tag/brillouin-energy/

Perhaps prospective investors will do due diligence and obtain tests of the prototype equipment from reliable and independent consultants such as we have discussed before (UL, Sandia, EarthTech, etc.). It would be interesting if they did and still invested. But I doubt that prospects for this venture will have learned much from the Rossi vs IH case. Many will not even know about it. Such is the nature of this game.

We speculated about Lewan and Acland making money. How about these people?

• Official Post

LOLs SOT. You are not even close...again! It is "Reg" (Robert Godes) of BEC, not Kuang who said:

"Not sure if the system will be stable at a gain of 100 yet. We are still solving other problems in that product / process design.".

Then Peswiki asked Godes:

"Okay if I post this brief dialogue. We've not heard any Brillouin news for quite a few months."

Then Godes said:

"Sorry. It took so long to respond. Lots going on and we just got to discussing this. The answer is YES"

Losing your touch SOT. BTW...who is this Dan Kuang?

• Official Post

SOT,

Hate to do this, but you are hereby downgraded 2 levels, to a Skeptic 3rd Class. Another big mistake like that, and we put the "For Hire" sign up, and look for your replacement. Now don't let this demotion discourage you. You can regain your old position as Skeptic 1st Class...all you need to do is take down one LENR player. Just one, now go out there and do it!

• Official Post

Shane D.

You're correct, I misread it. So now, ready to invest big time? I'd risk my pension if I believed Godes. Not you?

For admitting to your mistake, you are bumped back up one level to 2nd Class. Congratulations. We like to reward honesty. :)

And unfortunately, I invested all my retirement money in Steorn, and Sniffex so I am broke. However, if I were rich, with money to spare...yes, I would invest in Brillouin. I think Godes has been a straight shooter (honest), and is onto something.

• Official Post

Shane D.

You might want to stop patronizing me, and others. You're a forum admin here, f I'm not mistaken, and not a sage or a father figure. Yes, I saw the smiley.

SOT,

Brillouin is a legitimate company with employees, licensees, and investors. They read LF, and Godes/George have even written a few posts here over the years. You tried to smear their reputation by providing a reference you misread, and misinterpreted, that actually was to their benefit. I doubt Brillouin thought I was being patronizing in pointing that out.

You are lucky, as the replies pointing out your errors were mild (smiley face, mocking) in comparison to what you were trying to accomplish. If you are going to try and discredit a person, or company, the least you could do is your homework, and failing to do that... at least man up to the consequences.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.