Cold Fusion Now : Michael McKubre at ICCF-21

• Please list those here, at least topically. I have about 5 in mind, perhaps there is an overlap, or I may have missed a couple. Thanks in advance.

Happy to see you again here Longview.

Sorry maybe for a misunderstanding because by "triggering" i would say things needed to DO Lenr not necessarily to trigger.

I should answer to you indirectly because actually we always try to replicate Rossi's work following what we have understood recently.

As i said in the past , hydrogen isn't essential for every transmutation, first point, for example,no kinetic energy anymore, no very high pressure to compress nuclei both.

Therefore a need to put nuclei at a certain distance from each other, what we can do for example by electrolysis. it's close to few hundred bars even so.

However, this pressure could be therefore converted into kinetic energy but it would be far from needs of conventional nuclear field.

A frequency with a wavelength in the infrared... I think I am close 6 ......now...8)

DF

• Thanks for that outline Cydonia. The items I have in mind have likely been mentioned before. Things like "loading", polarity inversion, temperature and the ever present evidence that LENR is a surface phenomenon.

For pressure, I don't think there is anything to match even a conservative estimate of Nernst pressure (Tadahiko Mizuno discusses this in some detail in Jed's worthy translation). The conservative number is 10 billion bars from a modest and achievable overvoltage, or so Mizuno seems comfortable with.

Field emission is another surface-related phenomenon that might have some relevance. Of course field strength rises dramatically around small points on a conductor. I wonder if there might also be and inverted form where small cavities in a dielectric are also subject to high field strength of inverted polarity. For those interested, field strength is usually expressed as V/meter in the MKS system. That happens also to be the equivalent of newtons per coulomb. The two sets of units might stimulate some thought .

Of course surface plasmon resonance is a pre-eminently surface phenomenon, that field strength falls as the fifth power of depth into the reflective medium, if I recall correctly

Finally, another surface-associated phenomenon that might be useful or operative: the "skin effect", which is related directly to wavelength. For an example in copper, a 10 Ghz signal will have 37% of its energy confined to the outer 660 nm of the conductor.

The good thing about these surface related phenomena is that several different forms can overlap one another and to my thinking, at least, allow othogonality and countervailing force vectors to help push reactions without any daunting requirement of electronic bond strength high enough to have nuclear effects.

• i'm agree with you then working to improve skin effect, remains a major way.

Rather Thz than Ghz therefore it's difficult... hovewer we should find some harmonic close to Thz by Ghz sollicitations, i think.

Unfortunally these harmonics should generate probably XH but just a small COP.

In relation with polarity/dielectric i'm close Kervran's understanding, so, in few words, using electronegativy difference inside a molecule in order to put face to face 2 nuclei +. This electronegativity difference generates in a molecule a "virtual"pseudo-ionization on a face, this is very interesting for Lenr.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.