New view of NAE [or its electro-physical opposite?]

• Those are EVO track marks.

Kenneth R. Shoulders produced similar looking marks on both cathode and anode in many different experiments.

My opinion is that the production of EVOs (spheromaks, strange radiation, etc) is at the heart of a number of different LENR reactions. There are several different ways by which these EVOs could be produced in LENR systems and produce exothermic nuclear reactions. Fracto-emission of the hydrogen embrittled metal is one mechanism, among many others that could be equally as valid.

• It is less the "marks" that I found to be the interesting part. The self generation of immense field effect "needles" and their self magnification and self repair are the prime reason I posted Wilson's pdf. Those interested, please look at the later part of the slide show concerning "Taylor cones". Those later images show needle-like protrusions spontaneously built of conductive or semi-conductive metal and and extend remarkably as needles out toward the opposing electrode.

These cones or needles only build on the negatively charged electrode. They can enhance huge vector potential discharges-- a careful reading and acceptance of the claims, could justify >782 keV electrons occurring at the tip of a population so discharged, since the base voltage is up to 100 kV (classically giving 100 keV max energy to electrons). An optimist might be buoyed by the claim that these Taylor cones appear to be continously reconstituted by the ambient charge gradient itself. The Taylor cones are dependent on the semiconducting nature of the materials from the positively charged base electrode. The tables shown suggest that particular melting points, the mp to bp range, and perhaps other colligative properties govern the efficient formation of Taylor cones.

• The tables shown suggest that particular melting points, the mp to bp range, and perhaps other colligative properties govern the efficient formation of Taylor cones.

But, I should add that some ICCF chat suggested that metals with very low melting points might be the best candidates for turning something akin to transient Taylor cones into magnetic vector potential launchers.

• Kenneth Shoulders produced cones and protrusions such as those. Others devices such as the PAGD device built by the Correas and the Russian device that Puthoff went to check out both produced such nano-protrusions. What is shown in that paper isn't new.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.