LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

• Magnegas I don't think has anything to do with fusion. These are two theories explaining the same phenomina which IMO is chemical but quite more interesting than what people think when they hear chemical. Sir you understand black body radiation and the down conversion of high energy light to visible light through matter? This is a simple and basic physics concept and doesn't require a "fusion fuel".

You could have verified the math about Aquafuel and therefore the reasonable assumption of same reaction in all gas produced from water by plasma but you choose to state what you think. I do understand down conversion but I isn't as good an explanation for me as it seems it is for you. It doesn't work for me because there are hard data and mathematically facts which say nuclear transformation happens with Aquafuel and should be happening within BLP experiments. BLP reactions could be producing so much energy than they are current seeing.

• Official Post

https://www.motherjones.com/en…ovement-in-nuclear-power/

This article was published last month in the Yale Environment 360, but picked up the other day by Mother Jones. IMO, for such a left leaning magazine like MJ to even allow a pro-nuclear article without negative comment, is a step in the right direction.

Like Carl Page, I am LENR first, and nuclear second. With LENR stagnated, awaiting a big breakthrough, well that leaves...

The other green energy techs are great. I am all for them. Unfortunately, they have their limitations, and are not the near term solution to our problem.

• Official Post

Member Ed Storms has been getting some great results on reproducibility and triggering with Pd/D - I will ask if he will put something in here, though he is looking for peer reviewed publication which might make that difficult.

let’s hope he gets his paper accepted. I think there is a small chance that it may be marginally easier to get published after the Nature article and the increased neutron experiment related work has been published.

• David Attenborough has been talking along similar lines but his emphasis is more on simple overpopulation being the problem. You would need something far more lethal than COVID-19 to solve that one as in Utopia conspiracy theory. Maybe that is the next mutation to come. COVID-20? Just sit back and watch our civil liberties and democracies crumble into police states.

• David Attenborough has been talking along similar lines but his emphasis is more on simple overpopulation being the problem. You would need something far more lethal than COVID-19 to solve that one as in Utopia conspiracy theory. Maybe that is the next mutation to come. COVID-20? Just sit back and watch our civil liberties and democracies crumble into police states.

Depressing and just completely horrible. I hope enough people don't die to get rid of the "overpopulation problem", which doesn't exist in actuality.

• .. "overpopulation problem",which doesn't exist in actuality.

For large parts of our planet this problem is more than obvious. At last 4'000'000'000 excess people do overpopulate the planet. There is no way we can provide them a healthy live and even moderate comfort without totally destroying our planet. I'm 100% confident that the next or over next epidemics will provide an unwanted solution if we do not throughly change our live-style.

• For large parts of our planet this problem is more than obvious. At last 4'000'000'000 excess people do overpopulate the planet. There is no way we can provide them a healthy live and even moderate comfort without totally destroying our planet. I'm 100% confident that the next or over next epidemics will provide an unwanted solution if we do not throughly change our live-style.

This is only due to lifestyle and unbalanced resource distribution. Everyone on this planet could live quite decent lives with less negative environmental impact and 0 population reduction. Many of people in the environmental conscious comunity are almost verging on death-cult like ideologies. Lifestyle, reduced hording of resources by less than 5% of the global population and cheap energy technologies like the ones discussed on this forum would make it work. Set the heart free and all the body follows.

• Official Post

Making LENR work would let us have our fresher skies such as seen over Wuhan, and keep the population we have. So "we can have our cake, and eat it too". Unfortunately, that cake is taking a long time to bake!

Making matters worse, this world crisis will make the baking take even longer. It has slowed down those researchers we are in contact with who live off of funding, and may force them out of the lab if the money dries up. Just ordering their supplies has become more burdensome. Travel is almost impossible. Last but not least, most are in that age group (old farts), that is most targeted by the virus, so have to be cautious. Many already have underlying health issues, making them even more cautious.

As we have seen with the Mizuno replications, even in the best of times, and conditions, the process is slow. It can take months for the initial test, and if null, or partially successful, it can take another year before adjusting the set-up, and test again.

I would have to echo Bob#2 ;s sentiment, that the near future prognosis for LENR is a bit cloudy. This crisis may have a silver lining with the environment, but it will slow down progress on the one technology that could save the environment.

• Hopefully there is more and has been a lot more happening behind the scenes.

• Lifestyle, reduced hording of resources by less than 5% of the global population and cheap energy technologies like the ones discussed on this forum would make it work.

You have to tell this the Brazilian Trump before he kills americas natural weather balance by removing the big forest. You also have to, tell him that birth control is a sensible measure... despite the catholic mafia supporting him.

• You have to tell this the Brazilian Trump before he kills americas natural wether balance by removing the big forest. You also have to, tell him that birth control is a sensible measure... despite the catholic mafia supporting him.

Volentary birth control if desired by the couple. Well, i tend to want to allow people outside of my house their religious/moral path without my intervention. This is why the union of church and state is something we should intentionally shy from. And I'm saying this as a christian.

• Official Post

Maybe I am seeing things, but the sky sure seems clearer, the air fresher, and the ocean prettier since we shut down much of the economy. Maybe this will give the world a taste of what things could be like, if only we could prove LENR beyond a shadow of a doubt. Give people some incentive to take it more seriously. Yeah I know, I'm dreaming, but hey, what else is there to do?.

• Maybe I am seeing things, but the sky sure seems clearer, the air fresher, and the ocean prettier since we shut down much of the economy. Maybe this will give the world a taste of what things could be like if we only we could prove LENR beyond a shadow of a doubt. Give people some incentive to take it more seriously. Yeah I know, I'm dreaming, but hey, what else is there to do?.

Dreaming is the only blueprint of a consciously changed reality. It is so much more than a waste of time when combined with creativity, logic and another mind too, as a co-creator.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.