LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

• Recent Video on Hot Fusion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Energy storage has been largely chemical. Charge clusters in vacuum provide an electronic alternative. 100x the energy density of Lithium Ion. FreeL Tech, a Luxembourg firm with laboratories in France has pioneered this application of the remarkable work of the late Ken Shoulders.

See the Attachment for their recent Presentation.

They would like to have a Subsidiary in the U.S. Anyone who might help with that, please contact me: [email protected]

• This recent Comment of mine in the NY Times may be of interest.

General Motors Is Counting on Your Loving Electric Cars

Times Pick (There were 286 Comments and 9 Times Picks)

GM & all Electric Vehicle manufacturers will soon be able to offer unlimited range. And the ability to have vehicles sell substantial electricity, or power buildings, when suitably parked.

A self-powered generator was recently patented and is being licensed by A&I Power Group in Florida. It has no moving parts and after a starting impulse from a battery, needs no external power.

The first self-powered generator was invented by young Alfred Hubbard about 100 years ago. He ran an 18' electric boat without batteries in a public demonstration on a lake in Seattle. Next Hubbard converted a car.

Having no moving parts and needing only a starting pulse the generator baffled scientists. Sadly, it did not go into production. Had it done so, fossil fuels might not have powered our planet.

A few such generators are now in development worldwide. Some have a moving part. One is a modern version of Hubbard's invention. The science is now understood by a growing number of interested parties. As generators emerge in markets they will cause a revolution in physics.

An introduction to the science can be found in The Pandora Paradox at aesopinstitute.org Much additional information can be found on the same site.

Autonomous generators can function 24/7/365. They will prove an inexpensive, much simpler and faster to implement alternative to intermittent wind and photovoltaics.

The market for EVs will grow exponentially. Imagine the impact on jobs, the economy and the climate emergency.

• Have been following QS for a while.

They go dark for years and then make a big announcement, some very smart people, no doubt, hope they are successful.

Does anyone here notice that all of the insanely quick charging times that are published, NONE of them indicate charging pressure, (voltage), required?

• “Empire of Light”, a book about Tesla, Edison, Westinghouse and J.P. Morgan mentions Tesla inventing something similar, but never implemented.

• A self-powered generator was recently patented and is being licensed by A&I Power Group in Florida. It has no moving parts and after a starting impulse from a battery, needs no external power.

One can get the patent here US00000010770937B220200908 (gratisenergi.se)

The patent says: What if one decided the motor is not necessary to provide energy to a generator? This has been suggested before. If so then get rid of the motor and replace it by a system where the change in magnetic flux happens due to a change in current power by a power source. Further, what one would call the rotor and stator are fixed in position. Basically the energy source is not disclosed. It is a free energy source. Because of free energy and over unity, the power source that provide the change in magnetic flux can be fed from the energy harvested from who knows where.

One who wants to verify this should skip to to column 14 line 39. Diving deeper the device is a coil of wire within a coil of wire where a barrier to magnetic flux is created between the coils. A complex current is input to the outside coil which via free energy and over unity leads to a generator that once started continues to deliver electric power.

Math theory is provided but science to explain free energy or over unity is missing. Consider it like a heat pump. If the impulse gets it started and the recovered electric power exceeds both the power losses and the impulse power, then it could generate power until it exhausts the true power source.

• Drgenek, See The Pandora Paradox - attached A new edition of this is in process. I'll post it when it becomes available.

The inventor of the modern version of Hubbard's self-powered generator has done the math. For proprietary reasons that cannot be shared at present.

Cyril Smith has published a couple of recent papers that detail hos self-powered generators with a moving part function. I have combined them and will attach the document in a separate reply below as I can apparently only Attach a single file here.

• Drgenek, See The Pandora Paradox - attached A new edition of this is in process. I'll post it when it becomes available.

The inventor of the modern version of Hubbard's self-powered generator has done the math. For proprietary reasons that cannot be shared at present.

Cyril Smith has published a couple of recent papers that detail hos self-powered generators with a moving part function. I have combined them and will attach the document in a separate reply below as I can apparently only Attach a single file here.

I find that I would have to believe in magic to accept something comes from nothing. I don't accept the energy of the vacuum. Rather, for me the vacuum is has quintessence and quintessence is fuel. Our best efforts can't keep quintessence from flowing into our systems. When we see tunneling particles, they are not drawing energy from the vacuum but from quintessence. Quintessence comes from energy/mass lost that we attribute to entropy. If we could quantitate quintessence, then the closed nature of laws of conservation wouldn't have the flaws on which your Pandora paradox depends. What you are suggesting, I believe to be an illusion. Just lazy answers accepted as science in the absence of the ability to get measurements that prove the closed nature of the laws of conservation.

Net positive energy from magnetic based device has many examples, but it is my opinion that energy doesn't appear from nowhere or go to nowhere but is conserved.

• U.S. wind generation sets new daily and hourly records at end of 2020

https://www.renewableenergywor…ly-records-at-end-of-2020

QUOTE:

On April 10, 2019, daily electricity generation from wind turbines in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) reached a high of 1.42 million megawatthours (MWh). That record stood for a year and a half before it was surpassed on several days in November and December 2020. Wind electricity generation reached 1.76 million MWh on December 23, or about 17% of total electricity generation on that day. On average, EIA estimates that wind accounted for 9% of U.S. electricity generation in 2020.

This compares to 20% of total electricity generated by nuclear plants:

https://www.eia.gov/energyexpl…r/us-nuclear-industry.php

• Self-powered generators are 24/7. As they enter the market they will be an inexpensive, much faster to implement, alternative to intermittent wind and photovoltaics.

See, for example the website of A&I Power Group: a&ipowergroup.com They make no such claim - but it is an obvious application.

A handful of competing self-powered generators are in development. The modern version of the Hubbard is one we are developing.

Other 24/7 breakthrough technologies have already demonstrated high power. One in China claims to produce 10 mW of heat. A Stirling engine converts the output into electricity. Developed at a University, details are lacking as COVID & repressive actions by the regime close off contact.

Bill McKibben and others believe the next 9 years are critical to avoid climate tipping points.

Wind & PV may be displaced by cost-competitive 24/7/365 alternatives IF (and it is a big IF) they find sufficient support early enough - and production moves toward the 24/7 achievement attained during WWII - as would seem to be required by the Climate Emergency.

• Official Post

Self-powered generators are 24/7. As they enter the market they will be an inexpensive, much faster to implement, alternative to intermittent wind and photovoltaics.

Can you mention at least one technical problem in bringing self-powered generators to marked please. Typical story is that it is a simple and works like a charm. Everyone opens presentation talking about trillions of dollars in potential market. Hard to see what is stopping the tech from going mainstream apart from deep state, oil lobby and all other kinds of men in back.

• A&I Power Group is actively pursuing licenses for their Patent.

Our experience, and that of others we know of, is the difficulty of attracting financial support.

In my own case, that is largely the result of vicious rants by an arrogant individual who for years called himself a Physics Review Board. For that story see The Fake Physics Review Board on our aesopinstitute.org website.

Revolutionary science, as LENR amply demonstrates, is dismissed and attacked by most scientists and engineers at first..

When it calls into question long accepted dogma, it takes a brave and unusual Angel to add that risk to the usual extreme hazard of investing in a startup. Venture Capital firms are rarely really venturesome. The industry follows the leaders. And understandably they look for seasoned teams which are usually lacking in the case of breakthrough inventions.

As demonstration prototypes become available - we expect to have one this month - the task may become slightly easier.

Once generators are easily obtained in the market - an exponential curve can change the story.

Then the opposition will be the major problem - and it may well include established wind and solar energy players.

• Shane, Your comment is similar to how LENR was greeted for many years.

Human survival on a livable planet is at hazard. Consequently, I will ignore your request.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.