LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OHh this is not possible. There must be an entropic shift abiding by maters laws in order to release energy.

• https://www.renewableenergywor…-blades-fully-recyclable/

Making wind turbine blades fully recyclable

A coalition of industry and academic leaders has developed a new technology to enable circularity for thermoset composites, the material used to make wind turbine blades.

The new technology delivers the final step on the journey toward a fully recyclable wind turbine value chain and was developed by a newly established initiative called CETEC (Circular Economy for Thermosets Epoxy Composites).

The aim of CETEC is to advance a circular economy across the wind industry and enable the adoption of this new technology. Within three years, CETEC is aiming to present a fully scoped solution ready for industrial adoption, based on commercialization of the circularity technology. . . .

. . . The new technology, developed by DreamWind, consists of a two-step process. First, thermoset composites are disassembled into fibre and epoxy. Secondly, through a novel chemcycling process, the epoxy is further broken up into base components similar to virgin materials. These materials can then be reintroduced into the manufacturing of new turbine blades, constituting a new circularity pathway for epoxy resin.

Wind turbines are 85% to 90% recyclable, with turbine blade material constituting the percentage that cannot be recycled, due to the nature of thermoset composites. CETEC is aiming to close this recycling gap and enable a significant step forward in the elimination of waste across the wind energy industry.

• OHh this is not possible. There must be an entropic shift abiding by maters laws in order to release energy.

Dennis explanation.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Papp motor is real or at least possible, even if it wasn't practical when it was built.

If by “real” you mean that there was a gadget that was actually built, then yes. It wasn’t practical when it was built nor will it be at any later date. If by real you mean that it does what Papp claimed it did, I wish you all the best with your beliefs.

• That's a very interesting and well-written paper. It helps explain something I observed many years ago. I found that use of a ferrofluid in the coil gap of high-power loudspeakers both reduced the acoustic efficiency and increased the heating over time of the coil and magnet. In one instance, the fluid actually caught fire and destroyed a speaker operated at well below its rated input power. This was at a college show with four punk bands, and luckily a nearby raver had an almost-full bottle in hand, and put out the fire.

I want an in depth elemental composition list of the coils, the magnets and the ferrofluid. Thats the sure way to truly squash the claim or unfolda miracle alternate explanation.

They are interested to find out if

any of them are for real.

I also like pulling for the underdog

like Dennis that gives it a try.

I like doing that too, I also happen to be religious, but I also like quantifiable facts and the laws of physics in regards to new devices. The only possible devices one could call "magnetic generators" work with the EM fields inside of the atoms, those do work theoretically. interested observer I wasn't even necessitating the papp engine worked more than once. I'm saying the reason they said it worked in the patent was absolutely plausible within the laws of physics, research I've read and that has been shared personally.

• Official Post

Magnetic motors, earth engines, Papp motors, yadda yadda. It seems as though the people who believe that ANY of these free energy schemes are real believe that ALL of them are real. I wonder if this is genetic.

I would just point out that if that is the case (though I think you mean epigenetic) then the opposite skeptical case is equally likely to be true,

• Official Post

EPRI studies grid 'hotspots' and develops a software tool to assess the impact of domestic EV recharging.

As electric vehicle (EV) charging expands in many countries, utilities need tools to identify potential impacts to the distribution grid. Since 2012, EPRI has investigated these impacts.

“We found that the initial impacts of residential charging are not along the distribution power lines or near the substations but at the service transformers that step down the electricity voltage in distribution lines to the level used by customers,” said EPRI Senior Technical Executive Arindam Maitra. “Those are the weak spots for residential charging, and the worry is that high EV penetration in certain areas could lead to the transformers overloading.”

Building on this finding, EPRI developed a tool it calls HotSpotter that utilities can use to pinpoint the most vulnerable customer service transformers. “It identifies ‘hotspots’ where transformers have the highest probability of overloading, and it indicates power ratings of transformers that could be vulnerable,” said Maitra. “This information can help utilities prioritize mitigations.”

By analyzing EV adoption rates, charging times and rates, and other EV data, HotSpotter simulates load impacts on a transformer based on its nameplate rating, peak load, the number of customers it serves, and other characteristics.

“HotSpotter can estimate customer-level charging impacts as a result of growing EV adoption and calculate the cost of transformer replacements,” said Maitra.

https://eprijournal.com/spotti…63302&utm_source=hs_email

• I would just point out that if that is the case (though I think you mean epigenetic) then the opposite skeptical case is equally likely to be true,

Given the fact that not a single one of the hundreds of free energy claims made over the decades has resulted in anything being used in the world, the skeptics at least have a perfect track record to show for their intransigence.

• Official Post

Given the fact that not a single one of the hundreds of free energy claims made over the decades has resulted in anything being used in the world, the skeptics at least have a perfect track record to show for their intransigence.

On the other hand, one could also argue that the skeptics are making a self fulfilling prophecy by stifling any attempt to further pursue these “impossibles”.

• On the other hand, one could also argue that the skeptics are making a self fulfilling prophecy by stifling any attempt to further pursue these “impossibles”.

One could argue that, but that is wallowing in conspiracy theory land. The notion that being skeptical about free energy claims means that one hopes they are false is simply not true for most people. Speaking for myself, I’d be delighted if the latest miracle gadget actually worked. But last I checked, physics doesn’t care about wishful thinking.

• Official Post

Only in this one case. Theskeptics have lost out countless times over heavier than air flight, steam locomotion, iron-hulled ships, splitting the atom, and a long list of others.,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.