LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

• Jed,

I agree 100%, technology matches on,

Change happens, it is difficult to predict what will be invented tomorrow and how the intended and unintended consequences that will change our culture & behavior.

All of your examples are noted, I use them myself in my presentations.

However, in my personal opinion, in the industrial, commercial and residential markets, ac voltage will continue to be generated, transmitted, transformed and used for all of the above market places long after your book is in it’s 10 edition.

• Arent these DC fridges mainly sold for use in RV and similarl?

The ones I have seen for RVs are thermoelectric ones that look like oversized beer coolers, and also actual thermoelectric beer coolers. The one linked to above seem kind of large for an RV. Also it was a freezer, not a fridge. Who needs a freezer on an RV?

• Perhaps the hot rocks in Cornwall are LENR?

Expensive though... GBP 18 million

Two wells will be drilled 2.8 miles (4.5km) and 1.5 miles (2.5km) into granite near Redruth, Cornwall, where the temperature is up to 200C (390F).

Cold water will be pumped down to the hot rocks and then brought as heated water to the surface.

Steam from the heated water will drive turbines producing electricity, perhaps enough for 3,000 homes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-46100763

• They have certainly developed a cute trick, seems lile they are using electricity to decompose the hydrogen part of boron tetrahydride. Very neat. Our hydrogen stuff is as Shane suggests getting a lot of attention. Our Essex lab has become a kind of technology jewel-box that everybody wants a peep into.

• Everything we use in the reactor is biosafe and everything that comes out is zero CO2. When talking about/showing this to visitors I have been known to drink a little reactor juice to prove it is safe. Tastes awful though. We do plan to go mainstream, and we have had several recent approaches from investors wanting to climb on board, but we are insisting on getting through all the validation/accrediation stuff first. A pedigree pig of proven parentage is always worth more than a mongrel.

• Alan Smith they way I understand your tech is that it is does not scale well due to aluminum supply. Is it correct? But it will fit well into hydrogen manufacturing ecosystem based on Aussie/Israeli tech which solves the problem of storage and delivery using existing infrastructure.

The other technologies might be employed for hydrogen production are:

- solar/wind plus hydrolysis

- Joi scentific sea water process

- exotic tech like hydrogen solar cells, artificial photosynthesis etc.

• The German car industry just found out... that green = electric cars will cut their business by factors. An electric car needs much less maintenance as you can use the motor as a generator for breaking and thus avoid using a classic break system (only there as a backup). Electro motors rarely need oil... They live way to long... and even worse they need a fraction of the manpower for construction.

Why does anybody believe that the automobile sector will act on its own and build small electric cars?? If cheap transportable Hydrogen fuel will be available - I guess even Alan's process could be optimized for cars - then there will be a very disruptive period for the whole sector.

There is already a small market for refurbishing classic car with batteries & electro motors, electronic. Suddenly this could become an interesting business too.

• There is no shortage of the kind of aluminium we designed oursystem to use - just the lowest grades of very hard to re-smelt foil and so called 'fluff' from machining. At least 0.5M tonnes of UK waste of this type is landfilled or exported and dumped in Asia every year. That represents 50ktonnes of hydrogen or 185GWth. Around 5M+ tonnes of beverage cans are stockpiled waiting for a commodity price boom that would make smelting them economic, And smelting those releases dioxins and furans - and to get them up to 'saleable ingot' quality can take multiple energy intensive remelts. But the best thing about our process is that we make clean and commercially valuable aluminium compounds as an end product, and they are worth enough to make the hydrogen free. And we have other tricks too.

• Alan Smith I would verify 30Mt number but yes.

The tech you have doesn't have to be a primary source of hydrogen it just needs to be economically feasible compared to other sources. Then it will trickle down into major supply stream.

I've seen calims, for instance, that conventional electrolysis can produce 1kg of hydrogen gas using 25kWh of electricity. If you put that to where electricity is just few cents a kilowatt the price looks pretty competitive if you can efficienttly distribute final product from there.

• All I can say to that Max is COP 30:1 + and sale of chemicals and process heat puts our hydrogen cost firmly into the minus numbers. The key thing is the biosafe catalyst we developed which delivers the clean end product and zero emissions of any kind except hydrogen.