When we figure out LENR, we figure EVERYTHING out; or, why I'm hanging on by a thread.

• Hello Everyone,

I've tried to convey this before on LENR Forums, but I feel a random compulsion to try and do so again, more eloquently, if possible. Please feel free to ignore this thread and tune out if your not interested. If you think I'm a nut or a madman, you may be correct. In that case, the only sympathy I request is a lack of tomatoes being thrown my way.

A while back, I spent a great deal of time -- months of scouring the web for every morsel of relevant information -- studying the range of topics (EVOs, strange radiation, micro-ball lighting, erzions, etc) that one member of this forum has described as the plasmoid paradigm. The result was the conclusion that all of these phenomena are various sizes, compositions, densities, flavors, variations, or differing manifestations of spheromaks. From the micro to macro scale, these self-organized structures (toroidal vortexes) produce an abundance of odd effects. In my opinion, they explain most of LENR, including many other related technologies. They are likely what produce the peculiar properties of "electrically expanded water" in HHO gas from common duct electrolysis units (check out George Wiseman's great site at Eagle Research for more info), the massive mechanical force produced by Papp's Noble Gas Engine (the reason for mixed noble gases becomes obvious), the gain mechanism of Moray's tubes (read the book "The Sea of Energy in which the Earth Floats"), how E.V Gray's device produced "overunity" power, the mechanism by which Tesla's spark gaps produced anomalous excess energy and longitudinal emissions, and the basis of several other exotic technologies. Moreover, many of the unknown craft in our skies are mimicking spheromaks: bestowing themselves with the same mass, inertia, and gravity modifying properties of Kenneth Shoulder's EVOs.

I see a chain of events happening in the not too distant future. First, various plasmoid phenomenon are identified as the root of most LENR reactions (or at least a way of powerfully stimulating them). Secondly, the connection is made to the spheromak, the EVO, and the macro-scale craft flying in our skies. Third, the aether will be recognized as the medium or atmosphere that's being manipulated by these spheromaks; moreover, that all fundamental particles have a torodial structure perhaps with gyrons or electron-positron pairs as the fundamental building block of all space and matter. Forth, individuals far brighter and more intelligent than myself will figure out a way to produce a unifying theory of the aether that correctly predicts all of the effects observed. Fifth, human civilization surges forward to a technological level at a pace that causes social, economic, and political disruption as never before witnessed. Not only all nations but every medium sized corporation will be able to engineer any-fecking-thing they can dream of. Star Trek style "runabouts" that can travel at Faster Than Light speeds? Easy. Devices that can harness the massive energy that already exists in every cubic centimeter of the vacuum? No problem. Industrial reactors that can transmute cheap elements into expensive, rarer elements for profit? Of course! I'll stop here, because there are many, many more technologies to add to the list.

If I'm right, which I yearn deeply to be, this should happen relatively soon. All we need is for one LENR "master" such as me356 to present his understanding with hard data and irrefutable evidence: along with detailed instructions of how to replicate his results. That's the first domino. Fear and greed could get in the way, yet again. But it's only a matter of time until someone figures out LENR that has a true desire to share the information despite understanding the chain of events that will follow and despite knowing he or she will gain little or nothing financially.

So you see, I'm not interested in LENR simply because I want to see excess heat. I'm here because I have hope that in the near future our understanding of physics can go from a bunch of less than fully correct models of individual observed phenomena to a unified theory that begins at the aether and extends, logically and rationally, to everything. Then the question on the mind of every designer and engineer will become what do they want to do, rather than what can they do.

• Personally I've never felt the need to explain macro-scale craft in the aether: but I share with you the expectation that new technologies will transform human society. Maybe we are envisaging different types of technology? For me it would be robotics, AI, neuroscience, genetic engineering and applied molecular biology.

Also, I'm more cautious than you in attributing LENR masterhood. No-one yet has that accolade from me, and me356 is very far from being a contender.

• @Director

You are going in the right direction, but you have a very long way to go. You must explain a menagerie of seeming impossibles including how no gamma radiation is most often generated in the LENR reaction, but it does sometimes show up. How does this on again, off again condition work. Why are no radioactive isotopes produced in LENR even when transmutation is produced. What are the rules that govern what elements are transmuted.

How does microbes produce transmutation?

What is active in LENR fuel? How is that fuel produced, What happens to the fuel to make it LENR active when this fuel is manufactured.

How does transmutation occurs?

There is hundreds of other LENR seeming mysteries to solve, but I just wanted to give you a taste what you are up against. This is not even counting the brain dead babblers, the hatters, the idiots and the simpletons that you will be obliged to contend with.

In the ongoing LENR ecosystem that we swim in today, we have more than our share of nattering nabobs of negativism and denial. They have formed their own 4-H club -- the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history."

There are another 4 decades of theory and experiments in front of you to get to the first beginnings of an idea of what is actually happening in LENR.

• For me it would be robotics, AI, neuroscience, genetic engineering and applied molecular biology.

If cold fusion can be make practical it will have a far greater impact than these. It will be the most important technological breakthrough since fire. Far greater than steam engines or computers. Energy is fundamental to all technology. All machine uses energy, by definition, even a needle pulling thread (which is a wedge). Nearly every machine will eventually be redesigned and greatly improved with the use of cold fusion energy.

• http://www.rochester.edu/newsc…s-generate-lasers-290202/

Device creates negative mass — and a novel way to generate lasers

January 3, 2018

Ion electron pair is known as a ex·ci·ton - a mobile concentration of energy in a crystal formed by an excited electron and an associated hole.

Excitons form polaritons through photon entanglement and the Bose condensate of polaritons have been found to produce polaritons expressing NEGATIVE MASS. See reference above.

This is important in LENR because negative mass which will reverse the effects of gravity as well as generate worm holes and flux tubes which will destabilize matter.

As in the reference I provided above, the fundamental defined entity is the polariton condensate. According to “Einstein-Rosen bridges” theory, negative mass is needed to stabilize a worm hole.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades…energy/negativeenergy.htm

by Lawrence H. Ford and Thomas A. Roman

Scientific American, January 2000

Through correspondence with gravitational physicist Kip Thorne, Caral Sagan worked out a science fiction device: alien technology enabled the opening of a temporary wormhole between Earth and a distant star system, Sagan just did not want to hand wave, he wanted the equations to work and the theory to be solid.

In his work, Throne found that to make a real-world wormholes you need negative energy density to keep the tunnel from collapsing.

As Thorne describes in his book "Black Holes and Time Warps", the alien tech required some form of “exotic matter”. We know now that polaritons possess negative energy density. IMO polaritons and the LENR reaction are the source of Dark energy, for example, has positive energy density, even though it has negative pressure. That negative pressure keeps the worm hole open.

The great thing that MFMP has seen in the LION reactor meltdown is a worm hole in action. This is experimental conformation that a polariton condensate produces worm holes. We know how to make worm holes of all sizes and we now know that these worm holes produce the LENR reaction. We have seen them in action: we have seen them eat through diamond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kip_Thorne

Kip Stephen Thorne (born June 1, 1940) is an American theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate, known for his contributions in gravitational physics and astrophysics. A longtime friend and colleague of Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan, he was the Feynman Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology(Caltech) until 2009 and is one of the world's leading experts on the astrophysical implications of Einstein's general theory of relativity.

• http://www.hawking.org.uk/space-and-time-warps.html

Space and Time Warps

Negative matter and/or energy make it possible to warp space/time so much using the LENR reaction that instant transport over cosmological distances and time travel are possible. Using LENR to warp space/time it may someday be possible to travel to far places in the universe or travel through time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Holes_and_Time_Warps

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.livescience.com/39…travel-with-wormhole.html

Traveling forward in time is an uncontroversial possibility, according to Einstein's theory. In fact, physicists have been able to send tiny particles called muons, which are similar to electrons, forward in time by manipulating the gravity around them. That's not to say the technology for sending humans 100 years into the future will be available anytime soon, though.

Time travel to the past, however, is even less understood. Still, astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, of the EarthTech International Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, argues that it's possible. All you need, he says, is a wormhole, which is a theoretical passageway through space-time that is predicted by relativity. [Wacky Physics: The Coolest Little Particles in Nature]

• @Director I find my self in full agreement with almost everything you say especially concerning the physics. I’ve been trying to think things through independently and logically from both first principles about energy and spin and how it is represented and top down with data from plasmonics and basically in both ways find myself getting to the same concepts in the end. It fits beautifully.

Very curious now about you and who you are now but it’s a healthy curiosity... I don’t expect you to have to reveal more.

I think you may well be right about all this. I do think you should meet Bob Greenyer some day though.

Regarding the technology. If LENR works on this basis once it’s understood it’s natural affinity to the cold plasma generation under EM stimulation and plasmonics and spintronics of micro and nanoscale quarter and half wave resonators and their application individually and collectively in plates will undoubtedly lead to huge advances in my opinion. Currently that technology is already developing very quickly with even RF IR and optical laser stimulation.

• You sound like Bob Greenyer. Are you familiar with his O Day concept?

I am familiar with many of the individual elements of his O Day concept, and I believe that I understand how many of them are connected. However, I don't claim to know the final, whole "picture" of O-Day. My guess is that he's not only going to provide a TOE (Theory of Everything) that attempts to connect a broad array of anomalous phenomenon but link the key concepts to his view of spirituality. That's probably where Bob Greenyer and I differ. Although I'm certainly and without a doubt a "believer" in the divine, I do NOT believe that we are all part of the creator. I see a division. He doesn't.

• Personally I've never felt the need to explain macro-scale craft in the aether: but I share with you the expectation that new technologies will transform human society. Maybe we are envisaging different types of technology? For me it would be robotics, AI, neuroscience, genetic engineering and applied molecular biology.

Also, I'm more cautious than you in attributing LENR masterhood. No-one yet has that accolade from me, and me356 is very far from being a contender.

All those fields of science that you describe are advancing pretty decently as we speak. Since the revelation of CRISPR and a few other breakthroughs in the biological sciences, the pace of advancement in these fields are accelerating significantly. Every week I read about discoveries that several years ago would have made huge headlines; conversely, today, despite their significance, they simply don't stand out.

What's truly disturbing to me is that there are a few fields of technology that have been advancing at a snail's pace for the past several decades -- maybe even a hundred years. The two big ones here are energy and propulsion. When it comes to energy, I include not only LENR type effects (inducing nuclear reactions via proper stimulation of ordinarily "stable" elements) but also tapping of the huge stored energy in every cubic centimeter of aether. In regards to propulsion, the fact we're still using rocketry and ordinary Newtonian physics (shooting stuff backwards to move forwards) is appalling. Few here may recognize the truth in the following, but I'll state it anyway: there are aspects of the military industrial complex that have been utilizing reactionless drives of various designs and configurations since the late fifties or early sixties. Yet, as Ben Rich of Lockheed (the company that built the Fluxliner ARV) stated, it will take an act of God to ever get these technologies out to the public. Translation: they'll never see the light of day unless they are re-invented and open sourced altruistically which is very unlikely.

Mankind is completely stagnant in these two areas, while we rush forwards in other fields. I think a great imbalance has taken place due to our lack of understanding of the true nature of the aether and a true unifying theory. Sadly, I think this serves the purposes of certain parties who wish to keep total control of humanity and prevent us from gaining the means and freedom to migrate elsewhere. If you are sitting in your bedroom with a pair of VR goggles on powered by a twenty billion transistor GPU produced via EUV lithography on a 5nm process with your atherosclerosis being held in check by the latest, greatest statin drugs while fighting an A.I. opponent while your roomba is vacuuming up the potato chip crumbs off the floor... You're still in your room. You're still under their control. You're still on Earth. You're still under their thumb.

• I'm a nobody. No, I'm not just being dismissive and vague. I'm literally a no-body. When it comes to arm chair researchers wasting their life away while chasing puzzle pieces of enigmas that fascinate them, I'm probably in the top tenth percentile. Very little formal education beyond high school, I've spent years of my life studying a wide array of topics which have aided my life very little -- if at all -- in any practical way. If anything, I've spent hundreds or thousand of nights chasing down clues, leads, and references online when I should have been trying to figure out some way to make a better life for myself. The sad thing about intensively studying these obscure fields fields of science and technology is that unless you have the resources (of various kinds) to get involved yourself, there's no path forward to do anything but read, write, dream and chatter away on forums -- doing little to truly advance any of these topics. Unless you are very fortunate and already have found a loving, supportive spouse that brings you happiness, you simply further isolate yourself both socially and intellectually from potential dating/marriage prospects. As much as I love talking about these subjects to people I meet in real life, I really ought to warn them that studying them -- unless they have a huge wad of cash ready to open up a research lab -- is a waste of their precious time that could be spent with the loved ones they already have or pursuing a happy life.

• I'm a nobody. No, I'm not just being dismissive and vague. I'm literally a no-body. When it comes to arm chair researchers wasting their life away while chasing puzzle pieces of enigmas that fascinate them, I'm probably in the top tenth percentile. Very little formal education beyond high school, I've spent years of my life studying a wide array of topics which have aided my life very little -- if at all -- in any practical way. If anything, I've spent hundreds or thousand of nights chasing down clues, leads, and references online when I should have been trying to figure out some way to make a better life for myself. The sad thing about intensively studying these obscure fields fields of science and technology is that unless you have the resources (of various kinds) to get involved yourself, there's no path forward to do anything but read, write, dream and chatter away on forums -- doing little to truly advance any of these topics. Unless you are very fortunate and already have found a loving, supportive spouse that brings you happiness, you simply further isolate yourself both socially and intellectually from potential dating/marriage prospects. As much as I love talking about these subjects to people I meet in real life, I really ought to warn them that studying them -- unless they have a huge wad of cash ready to open up a research lab -- is a waste of their precious time that could be spent with the loved ones they already have or pursuing a happy life.

Has any one heard of any woman that have

done serious Lenr research?

• My experience is that the percentage of women in alternative energy or propulsion fields is tiny. There are a few here and there. Marissa Little who works for Earthtech is an example of one of the very few outrageously brilliant women who has been involved in these topics. Of course there are a couple female LENR reporters, journalists, and writers. In my ordinary "real" off-line life, though, there are virtually zero women who I've met that are interested in these controversial areas of research. Most ordinary people, men or women, don't have a clue of what I'm talking about when I bring up HHO, LENR, the Papp Engine, spheromaks, or other topics I'm interested in. There was an exception many months ago, when I randomly ran into a highly experienced female engineer who was aware of some very interesting aircraft. She was happily married, of course: obviously not available.

Director: "All we need is for one LENR "master" such as me356 to present his understanding with hard data and irrefutable evidence: along with detailed instructions of how to replicate his results. "

That LENR master is LION.

The following post was censored to the clearance thread and will be again.

Looking For Heat or me356 or Rossi is not the only shows in town. There is another upcoming source of LENR insight about to come on line. There is LION whose main goal is to educate guys like you and me about the LENR reaction. A few days ago, I when through my latest musings about how strange radiation comes to be. In his reaction, LION posted back and wet my appetite for his research when he posted as follows:

Hi Axil,

and it (the quasi-participle that produces the LENR reaction in fueled systems) SPITS out Particles as it goes, the one I saw was BLACK and only visible due to the shiny Nickel around it.

I naturally wanted more info, so I posted as follows:

Can you supply a inclusive narrative that describes this experience?

Then LION was kind enough to reply as follows:

Indeed, and the elements listed in my post above will provide a video of the phenomenon itself.

I would dearly like to both say and show more but doing so would put events out of sequence that are currently in play.

I will honour your request fully in the near future, be sure to hold me to this promise.

You see Axil I have won already, and am simply thoroughly lining up events so that as wide an audience as possible may benefit from it, that for me includes main stream science

I cannot know beforehand how they will respond but I have always believed I had a DUTY to try and engage with them and in so doing hopefully change their engagement with LENR. I have never doubted that they can make their own significant contribution to this emerging field.

Particle Physics is the way to go, I agree with you on this.

I assure you I am moving as quickly as possible, I am keeping BOB informed of my slow but sure progress.

All the best, THANKS AXIL for ALL you wonderful contributions and clear Thinking.

LION can produce an active LENR fuel and with that fuel produce reactor meltdowns. In those meltdowns, the LENR reaction is exposed and so is its causation. That black dot (the quasi-participle that produces the LENR reaction in fueled systems) SPITS out Particles as it goes, the one I saw was BLACK and only visible due to the shiny Nickel around it. It is that black particle that is the cause of LENR.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@Director: Let's look at the cause of LENR in action in the video above. This video shows the FUEL that the LENR developer has generated. That fuel is micro-diamonds implanted in a nickel substrate infused with deuterium. In general, all successful LENR fuels is based on the penetration of one of the hydrogen isotopes either protium or deuterium into the crystal structure of some solid material with a rigid lattice crystal structure. The list of materials that can support the generation of LENR fuel is palladium, diamond, titanium, and nickel. The function of these substrate materials is to compress the hydrogen isotope to a level sufficiently high enough to force the hydrogen to assume the super dense form. There is evidence that other elements and compounds can be compressed to such a high pressure by the substrate's lattice that these various elements and compounds will compress into their ultra dense form. These elements and compounds include lithium and water, but ultra dense copper might have been generated in the proton 21 experiments. The compression force in the proton 21 experiment is provided by the shock wave of a high powered electrical discharge.

These ultra dense molecules lay dormant inside the fuel until they are activated through the infusion of some form of photonic energy combination be it either heat, light... visible and/or ultraviolet, or RF.

The ultra dense nano-particle that forms takes the form of a thin one dimensional nano wire with the protons of the hydrogen in the center of the wire and the electrons forming a cover(spin wave) around that center. This structure is produced by the superconductor property called the Meissner effect. This nanowire is a superconductor in which virtually no power is lost by its surface electron layers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissner_effect

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTmsvZtpZgyhNnEVfNnrjYiz5GWvawfZL_LziFZzJf9vyEHsBI

The surface of the nanowire acts as an optical bottle in which light is captured and confined. The photons of the light combine with the electrons in the electron cloud around the outside of the superconducting nanowire to form a polariton condensate. This is a special type of plasmoid that does not lose power. This lack of power loss comes from the superconducting nature of the electrons on the surface of the nanowire. The polariton condensate is a fluid of light that holds onto light and does not let light escape. This plasmoid is a very special one in that it is a black hole for light: light goes in, but it cannot come out.

Screen-Shot-2014-04-04-at-10.54.04-PM-300x225.jpg

This nanowire is what Ken Shoulders has called a black EVO.

Getting into more detail, this ball of confined light is highly organized and is comprised of two independent currents (rings) of confined light separated into their photon's handedness (chirality) forming two counter-rotating light currents: a right spinning current and a left handed spinning current of light. This soliton is sometimes called ball lighting.

?key=3ebfee89c74b726cd4a057e8c634a533434d91d0e4135af68776f2e136e82b02-aHR0cHM6Ly9pb3B0aWMuZmlsZXMud29yZHByZXNzLmNvbS8yMDExLzA1LzAwMzA3OF8xMF9maWcxLmpwZz93PTUzMA%3D%3D

These counter rotating light currents produce magnetic rotating magnetic flux tubes that spin at the speed of light. These tubes are also called worm holes. One magnetic flux tube comes from the right handed spinning light current and the other from the left handed spinning light current.

In summary so far, a black EVO is a black hole of light that produces a spinning magnetic flux tube ring shaped like a O. The experimental observation of this structure is explained in the referenced video of the LION reactor meltdown as seen above.

spookyaction.jpg

This is what Bob Greenyer is seeing produce the double dot marks in the ash and experimental photographs of the LENR reactor meltdown.

When a dipole black EVO is exposed to a high voltage spark, the index of refraction of the space time in which the light currents are circulating becomes imaginary and the two rotating light rings combine into a single ring. This disturbance in space time produces an EVO monopole. This EVO has only one flux tube, but that tube is a very powerful one, since it consolidates all the energy of the dipole flux tube system into a single consolidated monopole flux tube system.

1-physicistsob.jpg

The dipole EVO usually moves around in a symmetrical fashion because its flux tubes are balanced and connected into a continuous magnetic ring. But when the monopole EVO moves, it hops around and leaves tracks like a rabbit since it has a single flux tube that whips around and causes the nanowire to hop in a random fashion. This is seen in the rabbit tracks that this monopole produces called strange radiation.

Lion-O-1kx-track.gif

Now that we know how the Black EVO is formed, how it moves, and what its structure is in detail, we can explain how it escapes the lattice of the substrate that formed it. In the upcoming post we will see how the black EVO moves around inside that substrate and escapes from it. This explanation is offered in the next post with the aid of the referenced video as well as others. We will also see SEM micrographs of active LENR fuel and observe the tracks of the EVOs as the EVO exits the fuel and transmute matter as travels away from the fuel particles.

• From Zephir_AWT deep in the first link above:

"From thermodynamical perspective the lack of radiation is the dual part of overcoming of Coulombic barrier. You may imagine the role of catalyst like the agent, which removes the hill on the road connecting the villages - because the cars aren't required to climb on it, they also aren't required to brake after it. The long lines of nickel atoms serve as a 1D catalyst in similar way, like the surface of platinum serves as a 2D catalyst for oxidation of hydrogen at room temperature for example. Not only the activation barrier for oxidation gets greatly lowered with it, but also the resulting temperature is much lower, because the resulting heat gets diluted with catalyst in the same way, like the activation barrier. The lack of radiation during cold fusion is just extreme example of this effect. Once we can admit, that the nuclear reaction can be initiated just by heating, then we shouldn't be surprised, its resulting energy will be also released in form of heat - because this is how every catalysis is behaving."

Very fine analogy, and very appropriate. It shows that catalysis can explain both the enthalpy (delta H) production and the reduced or absent production of "classical canonical" radioisotopic or highly energetic photonic co-products. That is those deduced from the historical results of high energy collisional experiments.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.