What is the maximum energy that LENR can accumulate.

• https://www.sciencemag.org/new…h-could-point-new-physics

Oddball particles tunneling through Earth could point to new physics

By Adrian Cho Sep. 27, 2018

Are these ultra high energy particles being produced by the LENR reaction deep inside the earth?

In a new paper relating the solar wind to the ultra high energy reactions occurring in the sun's corona, Leif Holmlid has already explained that only particle reactions produced by ultra dense hydogen could generate enough power to enable particles to overcome the sun's gravity well were the escape velocity is 617.5 km/s.

In his experiments, Holmlid has detected particles that reach .75 the speed of light, enough power to generate the solar wind.

Holmlid should look into these high speed particles coming from inside the earth. These high energy particles could come from the surface of the earth or not that deep inside it. Only particle reactions involving ultra dense matter can produce enough power to generate these powerful and yet unexplained particles or neutral particle clusters.

The reference article estimates that the energy produced in the particle shower.

However, the showers’ large sizes show that the particles must have had energies in excess of 0.5 exa-electron volts—70,000 times higher than the energy achieved with the most powerful particle accelerator.

This amount of energy released as stated in the article is 10^18 ev. This large amount of energy release needs to be explained in terms of possible LENR reactions. This large amount of energy store might be explained in terms of the energy content released in the tracks of strange radiation that has been detected in numerous LENR experiments.

Keith Fredericks has calculated the energy released by monopole based strange radiation that Keith has produced and also by other researchers included in the studies of Urutskoev, et.al, Ivoilov, Rodionov and Savvatimova10, Priem et.al and Bardout et.al, Lochak, and Adamenko and Vysotskii. More recently, this type of particle track has also been seen by both MFMP and LION. LION has posted that he has seen a macro sized particle visible with his unaided eyes as a black body moving across a bright nickel surface.

Possible detection of tachyon monopoles in photographic emulsions

Using the photographic analysis method that Keith Fredericks explains in his paper, Keith estimates the tracks were produced by a strange particle whose energy content reached the maximum energy (m'(eV/c2)) listed in table 7 of 4.6 x 10^15 electron volts.

Keith Fredericks also states that strange particles have been detected in entangled bundles of many identically moving particles. The total energy content of these particle bundles is simply the sum of the individual energy content of each of these particles that are members of the entangled bundle aggregation.

To reach 10^18 ev, a particle bundle of 10^3 particles each of which carries and energy of 10^15 ev would need to be annihilated to produce the observed total energy observed in the polar energy burst.

• Axil,

This will go off screen and be forgotten soon. Best you put it in a thread with some legs to it. Directors "New science ideas" is a good one, or Holmlid has some older threads it would go well with.

I expect a great deal of criticism from those who postulate the fusion meme of the LENR reaction. This criticism could disrupt the treads that you suggest. In this situation, moderation moves this disruptive situation to the clearance thread.

• The penetration of matter by strange particles has been seen in the micro diamond that MFMP has analyzed from LION fuel. It seems like LENR fuel preparation generates strange particles. Entangled bundles of strange particles that MFMP calls miners where also seen eating their way around the diamond lattice in the same way that was seen in the gannet case posted above. See this post and associated video from MFMP as follows:

Where is the LENR goal line, and how best do we get there?

• I have warned LENR commercial reactor developers that solid state LENR reactors will fail in short order because of the way that strange particles eat away at the structure of their reactors.

What Holmlid produces is very well understood. You need about 50MeV of excess energy to crack a proton = 2 * 4He fusions (surprise ??) This only happens if you overload the orbits of the proton magnetic moment. LENR rarely produces strange particles but can be triggered by very well known ones.

The reactors Russ uses did not fail for months, .. except once a power supply died...

Your fantasy is sometimes inspiring, but most times way away from reality = facts from running LENR experiments!

How to avoid high energy particles is one claim of my patent ...

• You'll can live in your fantastic fusion world devoid of experimental data. But I understand that the experimenters you cover won't let you look in detail at their reactors. Sad.

• https://steemit.com/science/@m…-tracks-in-fuel-container

ECCO - Macro photography of 'strange radiation' tracks in fuel container

https://steemit.com/science/@m…ons-with-laser-microscopy

ECCO - Looking for tachyons with laser microscopy

Spotty_04-adj.png

https://steemit.com/steemstem/…gy-nuclear-reactions-lenr

MFMP states:

Containing the Active Agent is the most important factor to successful control of High net yield reactors

The only way to CONTAIN the Active Agent(AA) above a certain strength is to do it using NON PHYSICAL MATERIAL BASED MEANS. Shoulders spelled this out - it is not inventive to have re-discovered this - it is OBVIOUS. This is WHY I was asking for people to investigate what Shoulders had invented before 1980 (that made him uniquely equipped to conduct his research). Regardless, above a certain scale, only free-space gives you the freedom to keep on scaling it without destruction of literally ANYTHING of ANY size. A mid way approach to building VERY large Active Agents (well, small, but big compared to what is possible terrestrially) and studying them, would be to do it in the Ionosphere.

I am stating this here, and the reasons, to stop it from being patented.

I will state suggested configurations for production of the Active Agent in up and coming presentations. But there is much context to present before and a lot of hard work.

Credit must be given to John Hutchison for and Kenneth Radford Shoulders for sharing the fruits of their life.

• Who exactly? I was not aware of any apart from Rossi - and I predicted very early on that with mixed and incompatible materials and untreated feed-water they would fail Strange particles not required.

The ECCO reactor's plastic fuel container disintegrated after three weeks. No incompatible materials and untreated feed-water were present.

How do you know what particles are produced in your reactors...you haven't looked for them.

• Just like Alan Smith will eventually learn, his reactor will fall apart whenever he gets his power density decent. After 5 years of IH development, Rossi's 1 Doral Mwatt reactor fell apart and Rossi had to moved on to his current plasma based approach. Alan Smith has to go to the school of hard knocks before he will learn to respect the power of strange radiation; Sad.

• I just made the connection after reading this thread that the source of the gigantic amount of rust that clogged up the one megawatt plant at Doral could have been induced by strange radiation. Using incompatible materials and improperly treated or not treated water could have also been the cause. However, if strange radiation is the cause or part of the cause that would be very interesting. There was discussion in the documents from the docket about the water used and the clean up required to remove the rust that seemed to be everywhere. I think it warrants someone going back and getting quotes. In particular, in a deposition, I remember the electrician that IH hired off the street commenting about these issues.

• I just made the connection after reading this thread that the source of the gigantic amount of rust that clogged up the one megawatt plant at Doral could have been induced by strange radiation. Using incompatible materials and improperly treated or not treated water could have also been the cause. However, if strange radiation is the cause or part of the cause that would be very interesting. There was discussion in the documents from the docket about the water used and the clean up required to remove the rust that seemed to be everywhere. I think it warrants someone going back and getting quotes. In particular, in a deposition, I remember the electrician that IH hired off the street commenting about these issues.

The water was all broken at Doral too

• Official Post

I just made the connection after reading this thread that the source of the gigantic amount of rust that clogged up the one megawatt plant at Doral could have been induced by strange radiation. Using incompatible materials and improperly treated or not treated water could have also been the cause. However, if strange radiation is the cause or part of the cause that would be very interesting. There was discussion in the documents from the docket about the water used and the clean up required to remove the rust that seemed to be everywhere. I think it warrants someone going back and getting quotes. In particular, in a deposition, I remember the electrician that IH hired off the street commenting about these issues.

Director,

James West was the electrician hired by IH who testified to the rust problem with the Big Frankies (BF's). He thought it was standard chemical oxidation, but who knows...maybe it was from strange radiation as you think. No matter, as rust is rust...even when caused by an unknown process, and will gum up the works. The BF's supposedly, according to Rossi, continued on unaffected for another 12 months. Does not make sense.

See post for a layout of the fuel wafer below:

jeff: E-Cat Replication Attempt

?key=267e029f6e43ab7bc60270d33bc40ec41413ac7a4128195eeab270a7d9240387-aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL0RIM0NCd2psLmpwZw%3D%3D

As you can see from the size of the wafer, it is covered with a lot of steel. At the time of the Doral test, Rossi was using multiple fuel wafers that were cooled by water circulating around the steel outer shell. It might be that the steel covering the wafers had a high rate of corrosion due to particle disruption of the steel lattice of the outer steel enclosure. The wafer fuel assemblies could have needed replacement frequently as the wafers eroded away.

• Some of the reading on human combustion ,time laps, heat, ect not much data is around but what's on the internet gives ideas to reach of temp range and DNA types.

Clues to the sustainability and catalyst you may need to talk to a nuclear medical physicist.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.