Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Official Post

A motive very on the same lines was given to me for rejecting the idea of even submitting a proposal to this call, by an Italian researcher. He said that a good portion of the budget would only be for bureaucrats going to good hotels.

• Another one alias

... "High-voltage power source is the core of the know-how. Extiel designed a unit, which creates power impulses for the plasma reactor within one-nanosecond intervals. The structure of the impulse itself and intervals between them are of crucial importance. Extiel knows exactly what pieces of equipment are necessary to purchase. In the US it would cost about$13K for a prototype unit. There are no expensive parts in this unit: just coils and electronics."

https://extiel.com/

• Official Post

Another one alias

... "High-voltage power source is the core of the know-how. Extiel designed a unit, which creates power impulses for the plasma reactor within one-nanosecond intervals. The structure of the impulse itself and intervals between them are of crucial importance. Extiel knows exactly what pieces of equipment are necessary to purchase. In the US it would cost about$13K for a prototype unit. There are no expensive parts in this unit: just coils and electronics."

https://extiel.com/

They are based out of Dallas Texas, and supposedly teamed up with Gulf Process Gasses (GPG), of Houston, Texas. Anyone know about this group?

• Seems to be our Russian friends...

And (Klimov et al, plasma vortex reactor? PVR) It looks like an interesting collaboration between US oil/natural gas engineering company and Russian technology. Their proposal to produce H2 out of natural gas is not related to the PVR? Not really climatic neutral, hence no competition for Alan?

• Official Post

Right before the forum went down, and prompted by the recent mention and emphasis that Bob Greenyer has put into the patent that Solin got granted (from another one with priority in 1992, about which Bob has been greatly interested in the tracks and marks found in the zirconium that are similar to others found across many LENR systems) I had been looking for further information about Mikhail Solin, and this thread was one of the results brought back by google.

I wanted to ask if anyone here has ever been able to contact Solin, his results are impressive but is a shame that he kind of went off the map after all that success.

Looking the tracks found by Solin in the zirconium, made me recall similar marks I had seen published before in a report about a weird steel rock that was found in Chile. This rock was found in what was a the backyard of Colonial times Jesuit convent.

The rock has features that are a mixture of a siderite meteorite, and metallurgic processed steel. It’s a mystery and a puzzle on itself, and the persons who found it and tried to sell it submitted samples to many kind of studies, and the report includes micrographs of marks within the metallic matrix that one could not distinguish much from those found by Solin in his electron beam heated zirconium.

A curiosity is that is part of the historical record that the Jesuits of this convent where the rock was found, among other things, were known to have an “electric machine” back in the 1740s, a sort of huge Van De Graaf generator. They were also found, much to the chagrin of the King of Spain when the convent was confiscated after the excommunication of the Jesuits, to have been expert steel makers, and an astounding volume of steel was found in the convent (which was illegal for the colonists to have on that time, to avoid the making of weapons).

This is a picture of the marks I refer, very similar to some of the marks found by Solin.

And this is one of Solin's marks found in Zirconium:

The report about this mysterious iron rock can be found here:

https://www.oocities.org/geophysics_a/V_01.pdf

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I like this quote..by Ilya Boldov..

'

In General, the method of studying atomic nuclei by irradiating photons and other elementary particles can be compared to the method of
    studying a bag of vegetables by firing at it with stones of different speed and weight, and studying the range and angles of rebound of these stones.

Maybe a Swiss Army Knife is better to cut vegetables. for pensioners. I posted one to him.

• Official Post

Interesting experiment from Russia reported by http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/…-v-neravnovesnykh-sredakh

PDF: https://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb75-3.pdf

What makes it interesting is than electrolyte is being stimulated contactless. As in Fig.1. So unless one claims diffusion/fallout of Ca via glass or polypropylene , it will be hard to explain absence of Calcium is samples after treatment see Таблица 1 (1 row before, 2nd and 3rd after experiment) Also subject to errors in ICP-AES analysis,

• Official Post

Interesting experiment from Russia reported by http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/…-v-neravnovesnykh-sredakh

PDF: https://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb75-3.pdf

What makes it interesting is than electrolyte is being stimulated contactless. As in Fig.1. So unless one claims diffusion/fallout of Ca via glass or polypropylene , it will be hard to explain absence of Calcium is samples after treatment see Таблица 1 (1 row before, 2nd and 3rd after experiment) Also subject to errors in ICP-AES analysis,

Indeed very interesting, that’s why I have been saying for a while that looking for transmutations in liquid solutions can provide much more hard to dismiss results with a good experimental design.

Thanks for bringing it to our awareness!!!

• Right before the forum went down, and prompted by the recent mention and emphasis that Bob Greenyer has put into the patent that Solin got granted (from another one with priority in 1992, about which Bob has been greatly interested in the tracks and marks found in the zirconium that are similar to others found across many LENR systems) I had been looking for further information about Mikhail Solin, and this thread was one of the results brought back by google

I missed this earlier. See:

RE: The Playground

• Yes I know that is your theory, but the marks I posted from were embedded deep inside A metallic rock found in Chile, not in the surface.

How did they look inside a metal rock?

Multibody wear marks are almost to be expected on ground or polished surfaces. I recognized the patterns immediately having seen them many times before working in a machine shop a long time ago. Anyone can duplicate them easily with two CDs or DVDs and some dust. Dust collected from the finest grades of sandpaper works especially well. Don’t grind, just ever so gently glide the CDs across each other, dial one way then the other for the V traces once you get good at it...

• Official Post

Here's a different look at some tracks...

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/c…CCF11/pres/81-Ivoilov.pdf

In the first time the term 'strange' radiation was used in paper of
    L. Uroutzkoev with co-workes, where in electro-explosive experiments
    realized on metal wires fixed in a liquid the high-energy radiation has
    been detected on nuclei photographic plates, located out of explosion
    camera [1]. In sediment formed in the liquid the essential amount of
    new chemical elements (up to 1019 new atoms) are detected. In the
    paper it has been established experimentally that the radiation detected
    is electrically neutral but interacts with magnetic field. The authors of
    this paper put forward a prudent supposition that in the condition of
    electro-explosion magnetic monopoles can be born or generated. Later
    with the usage of the conversion Mossbauer spectroscopy it has been