Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Official Post

Paradigmnoia often has dismissed these kind of marks as a scratch from some solid trapped between two rigid plates. The ones seen in emulsions are hard to dismiss this way, as nothing touched those surfaces. Matsumoto found traces in his much thicker nuclear emulsion plates that were of much more complex shapes and also he was able to determine the traces had a 3D component (the advantage of using a thicker nuclear plate), but more importantly, Matsumoto had controls where no marks were found.

• Official Post

CR-39 is I'm afraid vey difficult to handle - only recently somebody sent me a set of photographs of CR-39 plates which has many marks which might easily be taken for particle tracks, but he assured me they were not. I much prefer the use of photographic paper or x-ray film.

Yes, I agree CR-39 is a complex material to handle, and it has been very controversial. A few days ago I found a chapter of book that says that the good old nuclear emulsion plates, even if more than a 100 years old, and after a decline in use due to the time consuming analysis of the images, has experienced a full fledged comeback of the hand of automated high resolution optical scanning and analysis.

https://link.springer.com/chap….1007/978-3-030-35318-6_9

Matsumoto, being old school nuclear physicist, used nuclear emulsion plates in most if not all of his published "cold fusion" papers.

• Official Post

Interesting experiment from Russia reported by http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/…-v-neravnovesnykh-sredakh

PDF: https://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb75-3.pdf

What makes it interesting is than electrolyte is being stimulated contactless. As in Fig.1. So unless one claims diffusion/fallout of Ca via glass or polypropylene , it will be hard to explain absence of Calcium is samples after treatment see Таблица 1 (1 row before, 2nd and 3rd after experiment) Also subject to errors in ICP-AES analysis,

I attempted a human improved google translation, for solving my own curiosity. One can only wonder where did the elements that dissapeared go (Zn was reduced drastically in the solution contained in glass), is a pitty that they did not attempt to find new elements other than the main one present in the original solutions, one can only wonder what happened to the nucleons of the dissapearing elements.

This brief paper is really interesting, this implies that whatever is happening during the electrolysis can go right through the glass and polipropilene and affect the nucleons of the solutes.

• Official Post

Going back to the emulsion marks, this one (taken from https://link.springer.com/chap….1007/978-3-030-35318-6_9

Fig. 9.25

Fig. 9.25: An antiproton annihilation vertex in an emulsion layer [155]. The view is perpendicular to the antiproton beam direction

can be said to be very similar to this one that Takaaki Matsumoto registered in nuclear emulsion during Fleischmann - Pons analog electrolysis experiments (from Takaaki Matsumoto (1992) Observation of Stars Produced during Cold Fusion, Fusion Technology, 22:4, 518-523, DOI: 10.13182/FST92-A30088) "The nuclear emulsions (100 /xm x 25 mm X

25 mm) were located outside an electrolyzing cell and placed in contact with the thin palladium foil (0.10 mm thick). Hydrogen atoms were charged into the palladium metal by electrolyzing heavy water (mixed with 3% NaCl). The temperature showed an insignificant increase, but it was proven by the successful observations of itonic quad-neutrons and tiny black holes that cold fusion certainly occurred.3'5"

• This brief paper is really interesting, this implies that whatever is happening during the electrolysis can go right through the glass and polipropilene and affect the nucleons of the solutes

Shall this mean that in solution 1 unknown quantities of some elements just disappear ?..

Without giving intial concentration/mol's or g/l this analysis makes no sense at all!

• Official Post

Shall this mean that in solution 1 unknown quantities of some elements just disappear ?..

Without giving intial concentration/mol's or g/l this analysis makes no sense at all!

Wyttenbach , the first row has the initial concentrations of the main elements present in the solution, in micrograms per liter. I already mentioned that Ca, Mg, Na and Zn to some extent, seem to simply dissapear, and that's why I say it's a pitty they did not look for new elements that would have been created with the "missing matter".

Experiments done with Omasa's "transmutation vibrating vanes machine" also show dramatic decreases of some elements in the initial solution, but also the appearance of new elements, that if present in the initial solution, are below their detection limit.

• Official Post

True. But the paper comes from the company making water purification systems and components for 30 years. I hope they understand how to analyze. However after Joi scientific fiasco everything is possible

• Official Post

would be nice to see samples of water subjected to the same treatment but modified tuning without clusters produced.

I really can’t vouch for the quality of a laboratory from this far, but I do know that if proper care is taken in the discarding any dilution, volatilization or precipitation, the measurement of dissolved solids is perhaps the more precise way to find true elemental transmutations. If they had performed a mass balance, it would have been great, but I see no other objection to the data other than “it’s imposible”. And they do report initial and final concentrations, it’s only the implications of it what are hard to digest, if one does not want to accept that Electrolysis does indeed produce “strange radiation”.

Matsumoto found stuff even more impressive, but no one seems to debate his astonishing results. IMHO he is the first one to have reported “strange radiation” he just called “itonic” radiation and he also saw and reported “clustered hydrogen” and took pictures of its deposits.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Interesting experiment from Russia reported by http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/…-v-neravnovesnykh-sredakh

PDF: https://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb75-3.pdf

What makes it interesting is than electrolyte is being stimulated contactless. As in Fig.1. So unless one claims diffusion/fallout of Ca via glass or polypropylene , it will be hard to explain absence of Calcium is samples after treatment see Таблица 1 (1 row before, 2nd and 3rd after experiment) Also subject to errors in ICP-AES analysis,

And again photons ...

In fact, the experiment that I conducted with a plastic ruler, which after rubbing it became a source of photons, and in which the photons obtained in this way formed a cluster of free electrons on a suspended match in a glass jar in a "contactless way", was repeated by the Udmurt experimenters at a higher quality level -

Transformation of chemical elements in non-equilibrium media -

https://ikar.udm.ru/files/pdf/sb75-3.pdf

So in the aqueous solution (3) NaHCO3 there were two containers - glass and propylene, into which an aqueous solution of KMnO4 was poured. Electrolysis in solution (3) gave rise to photon radiation, which initiated the formation of a temporary cluster of free electrons - a temporary magnet, due to which, through the reaction of e-capture on a free proton, this is the result of the dissociation of water, and more specifically of molecular hydrogen into atomic hydrogen, synthesis occurred - cold nuclear fusion - 24Cr50, 28Ni60, 30Zn64, while leaving isotopes with an even number of protons - 12 Mg24, 20Ca40,

11Na23 attached a proton, 19K39 attached a proton, 25Mn55 attached a proton and obtained, respectively, 12 Mg24, 20Ca40, 26Fe56, which went through a reaction with an alpha particle in 24Cr50, 28Ni60, 30Zn64.

I am ready to listen to criticism in my direction ...

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 1 -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Physchemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 2 -https: //youtu.be/hXyuWYHCCZQ

Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature 3, June 22, 2019 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature 4, 26 August 2019 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 5, April 30, 2020 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 6, April 30, 2020 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 7 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 8 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 9 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 10 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 11 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 12 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 13 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 14 -

External Content www.youtube.com

• Abstract

Experimental results on registration of different radiations from a heterogeneous

plasmoid (HP) created by pulsed- repetitive discharge in the experimental set up PVR are

considered in this work. Intensive cold neutron flux, optical radiation and soft X- radiation

(E<10 KeV) were measured in the HP. It was revealed that there is a high voltage threshold

Ud>3.8 kV in the electric discharge for stable generation of intensive cold neutron flux.

• The experiments with the wooden pendulums presented above remind me of the experiments I carried out 17 years ago with a graphite pendulum. A graphite rod 0.5 mm in diameter and 7 cm long suspended from an extremely fine silk thread. Il is easy to adjust its stability with sandpaper. This graphite needle is placed in a jar, to protect it from drafts. After several hours, the oscillations stabilize. The lid of the jar can turn, but the graphite needle turns very slowly because the twist constant of the wire is very low.

I found a species of wasps that digs earthen nests in the ground, like the one found in Russia. They are quite rare in France. I wanted to redo the famous experiments of which you know.

I never published the results. I wanted to attach a small mirror to the needle, to reflect a red laser beam on graph paper on a wall ten meters away

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.