Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Below is a Google translated version of the slides that Parkhomov used in his presentation on strange radiation at the Sochi conference.

http://e-catworld.com/wp-conte…/10/Strange-Radiation.pdf

tracks.jpg

SEM image of ‘strange radiation’ tracks, Courtesy A. Parkhomov

Any number of Strange radiation particles can be entangled. This example shows two entangled particles marching in lock step across a surface and disintegrating that surface as they move along.

I was hoping the the boron nitride tube that Parkhomov used in his reactor would contain the strange radiation, but it is clear from this presentation that the strange radiation can escape the boron nitide tube and get out of the tube and into the outside environment up to 20 CM distant from the reactor tube.

look axil, the article mentions the catchphrase

"sub luminal tachyons"

Why would anyone use this kind of negation ? This simply is used to sound fancy and to catch some idiots, who do have no clue about physics, and simply say "WOW".
    For me this phrase simply discredits the entire article.

Not even that. The entire symposion is already discredited by it's title ( Transmutation, ball lightning.... too esoteric, wayyyyy tooo esoteric ).

Let me say it like this:

As long the LENR crew willingly uses such abnormal words, abnormal research ways and ridiculous assumptions and conclusions, their acceptance will remain, as it is. For this and a lot more reasons.

That is the sad thing about LENR.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Inside Story:

Quasilocal Tachyons and Black Holes

http://slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/getdoc/slac-pub-11616.pdf

I have noticed that string theory makes many predictions that apply to condensed matter physics. This prediction by

Gary T. Horowitz1 and Eva Silverstein2 closely conforms to experimental observations of the way LENR works.

1Department of Physics, UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106

2SLAC and Department of Physics, Stanford University, Stanford,

This prediction is very accurate and closely conforms to experimental observations that have been seen in strange radiation. What is most fascinating to me is the explanation of how energy is handled in this model. Specifically, the way input energy is converted to particle emissions from the tachyon. This insight leads me to the conclusion that the energy generated by the LENR reaction is mostly reformatted into particles. The heat generated comes from hawking radiation extracted from the vacuum. This says that most of the nuclear like activity seen in LENR comes from the sub atomic particles produced by the LENR based analog tachyon.

In the reference, look for the reference to the term hadronization. That means

In particle physics, hadronization (or hadronisation) is the process of the formation of hadrons out of quarks and gluons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadronization

• Certain individuals have suggested that strange radiation is a form of sub-luminal tachyon. Basically, that in our reference frame the properties of a tachyon actually changes. I'd read the papers located on the http://www.restframe.com site. They explain how various properties change when a tachyon is observed in a subluminal reference frame. However, I tend to feel that it's more likely that occam's razor applies here and what's being observed IS physical reality. I think EVOs (and they way they curve parabolically) can be explained by the combination of both electric and variable magnetic fields produced by spheromaks. In simplest terms, a spheromak is very similar in concept to a toroid inductor wound with copper wire. A magnetic vector potential (electric field) travels up through the hollow hole in the center while the magnetic field stays trapped in the actual body of the donut. However, there is a secondary magnetic field that can travel through the center hole that's due to the shape of the donut representing a single "turn" of wire. In a spheromak, the strength of the magnetic fields are dependent on multiple factors including a very significant one which is the mass of the positive ions compared to the electrons. I think the combination of electric and magnetic fields probably explains how a strange radiation particle curves in a magnetic field.

• Certain individuals have suggested that strange radiation is a form of sub-luminal tachyon. Basically, that in our reference frame the properties of a tachyon actually changes. I'd read the papers located on the http://www.restframe.com site. They explain how various properties change when a tachyon is observed in a subluminal reference frame. However, I tend to feel that it's more likely that occam's razor applies here and what's being observed IS physical reality. I think EVOs (and they way they curve parabolically) can be explained by the combination of both electric and variable magnetic fields produced by spheromaks. In simplest terms, a spheromak is very similar in concept to a toroid inductor wound with copper wire. A magnetic vector potential (electric field) travels up through the hollow hole in the center while the magnetic field stays trapped in the actual body of the donut. However, there is a secondary magnetic field that can travel through the center hole that's due to the shape of the donut representing a single "turn" of wire. In a spheromak, the strength of the magnetic fields are dependent on multiple factors including a very significant one which is the mass of the positive ions compared to the electrons. I think the combination of electric and magnetic fields probably explains how a strange radiation particle curves in a magnetic field.

The EVO is now shown to produce a rotating magnetic flux tube. Two types of EVO has been detected in the LION and ECCO reactor experiments. One is a dipole based EVO that produces a dipole based magnetic flux tube that results in a double dot track, and the other is the monopole based EVO that produces a straight monopole based magnetic flux tube that produces a hopping rabbit type of track(see entangled track pictured in post #41).

Other then replacing the copper wire with moving particles This would be the test.

• artefact ,

Indeed. The experiment was called "Can CD scratches effectively duplicate dubious LENR tracks?".

This particular image version is "Nail tapped rapidly but lightly, and close together in a line".

With better lighting I could improve the results quite a bit.

It is a single line of dots, however. No Photoshopping. The duplicate line is a real reflection from the CD.

• Try to duplicate in like manner, the identical double shapes of the entangled pits shown in post 41. If you can do that con, I would be very impressed. Use a SEM, not Photoshop.

• Try to duplicate in like manner, the identical double shapes of the entangled pits shown in post 41. If you can do that con, I would be very impressed. Use a SEM, not Photoshop

When I get an SEM, I will try that.

Please explain how the tracks are evidence of entanglement when the RH marks are all the same as each other (repeating in the north-south direction), and the left hand tracks are all likewise the same as each other (Post 41 image), but the RH and LH marks are not the same as each other (although similar).

• This thread is too strange for me!

Weird illness from strange (= cannot properly be detected and become big science news?) radiation.

Parkhomov: makes claims that mean one of the following must be true:

(1) LENR at commercial levels is cracked, the world has a new energy source, P a Nobel, Yay!

(2) P is heavily deluded

(3) P is fraudulent

I guess that as with Rossi, (2) and (3) are not mutually exclusive.

And this is not big news? Welcome to 2018 LENR research, where Rossiesque claims are so prevalent they are brushed off, neither believed nor allowed to damage the reputation of those making them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.