Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• https://goo.gl/V1xE3K

Bob Greenyer has painstakingly translated Myshinsky's paper, here is a link above.

• Long before Rossi came on the scene I was looking at the literature and thought Holmlid's stuff interesting. Since then his theoretical speculation has got less coherent. His experimental stuff remains of interest and if replicated would be of high interest.

You were asking for strong experimental evidence of "exotic" particles from a tabletop experiment, and not for a theory. This work clearly shows that after a laser pulse hits a surface where some H or D is present, a signal is observed at a few meters, where the time of flight between the surface and the detector indicates that the particles travel at the speed of 0.75c. Basic experimental stuff here. Results now replicated by Sveinn Olafsson and Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen from the University of Iceland with a time of flight of a few nanoseconds for a length >2m. It took 3 years for them to replicate because the production of Rydberg matter of H isn't a piece of cake.

Then yes Holmlid develops a theory to explain the above experimental facts. The theory isn't complete yet, no doubt about it. This doesn't change the experimental facts that are pretty convincing. What Holmlid and now others observe share all physical characteristics of the "strange radiations", or "mishuggenons", or "spheromaks", or whatever they are called..., oberved in LENR.

• You were asking for strong experimental evidence of "exotic" particles from a tabletop experiment, and not for a theory. This work clearly shows that after a laser pulse hits a surface where some H or D is present, a signal is observed at a few meters, where the time of flight between the surface and the detector indicates that the particles travel at the speed of 0.75c. Basic experimental stuff here. Results now replicated by Sveinn Olafsson and Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen from the University of Iceland with a time of flight of a few nanoseconds for a length >2m. It took 3 years for them to replicate because the production of Rydberg matter of H isn't a piece of cake.

Then yes Holmlid develops a theory to explain the above experimental facts. The theory isn't complete yet, no doubt about it. This doesn't change the experimental facts that are pretty convincing. What Holmlid and now others observe share all physical characteristics of the "strange radiations", or "mishuggenons", or "spheromaks", or whatever they are called..., oberved in LENR.

Holmlid uses quantum mechanic to create the ultra dense matter (UDM), but that matter is inactive, The laser shot pumps energy into this stuff and activates it. This activation method is seen in LENR systems when an electric spark activates the UDM.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY_beyEnfQ01_H6Aku1Zh8bqgfnRxb1-hlIWoAjhlqdbJ4t-t-

• You were asking for strong experimental evidence of "exotic" particles from a tabletop experiment, and not for a theory. This work clearly shows that after a laser pulse hits a surface where some H or D is present, a signal is observed at a few meters, where the time of flight between the surface and the detector indicates that the particles travel at the speed of 0.75c. Basic experimental stuff here. Results now replicated by Sveinn Olafsson and Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen from the University of Iceland with a time of flight of a few nanoseconds for a length >2m. It took 3 years for them to replicate because the production of Rydberg matter of H isn't a piece of cake.

I was asking for strong evidence of strange particles with properties that would rewrite physics, like monopoles. Yes.

The particles reported by Holmlid come from products of high power lasers. So some high energy particles and even fusion are not unexpected. Hardly LENR. No evidence the particles are "strange" or "exotic" either. But, what is good, is that there is definite evidence of particles and what they are can be argued. What is bad for LENR is that this is not LENR. It still might be interesting, but not evidence for weirdness as Axil posts.

I don't think Holmlid's idea that UDD or UDH generates this stuff has strong support (or in fact any support) in the data. The arguments are weak and have changed over time.

• I was asking for strong evidence of strange particles with properties that would rewrite physics, like monopoles. Yes

Condensed matter physics produces monopoles by the dozens as quasiparticles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_monopole

It may be time to upgrade your knowledge base with focus on condense matter physics.

• Trans Mendeleev molecules from Mishinsky,2017

In memory of Alexander Didyk
    MULTINUCLEAR REACTIONS IN CONDENSED HELIUM
    Gennady V. Mishinsky
    Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, http://www.jinr.ru/
    6, str. Joliot Curie, Dubna, Moscow Region 141980, Russian Federation
    [email protected]

Abstract. Helium high-pressure chambers filled with gaseous helium at pressures of about 1.1
    and 3 kbar were irradiated by bremsstrahlung gamma rays with a maximum energy of 10 MeV
    during ~105 s. Inside the reaction chambers “extraneous” chemical elements are found which were
    absent prior to the onset of irradiation. To explain the appearance of synthesized elements, a new
    mechanism is proposed: multinuclear reactions. These reactions are due to the creation of nuclear
    molecules which consist of several helium nuclei. Nuclear molecules are formed by the fusion of
    several orthohelium atoms.

the late Didyk's stuff is here: deuterium to Ti gold etc

http://www.iaea.org/inis/colle…ublic/43/107/43107356.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/p…tions_in_condensed_helium

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Didyk A. Yu.

I met it in Korea on 17 ICCF.

• YES!

In crust there is no high pressure, there is an electricity and plasma of high density! The kernel consists of plasma like a fireball, its rotation gives a planet dynamo effect Earth! pressure is created by an electric discharge!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

Synthestech has updated their website with news from Sochi:

https://blog.synthestech.com/s…ransmutation-15f8592054a2

They include Bob Greenyer's visit to their facility:

https://blog.synthestech.com/b…-synthestech-8af50b660d9b

They make mention of Parkhomov also. Lots of name dropping basically, as is understandable considering they co-hosted the conference, and made their analysis equipment available to the Russian researches. And of course, they are capitalizing on the publicity to push for another round of funding.

Not sure what to think of the whole situation. They do have a well equipped lab apparently, with employees. The tokens thing is still bothersome though, and fishy. How far advanced are they? What I see is that they are only at the basic research stage right now, as is everyone else in LENR. BG did say he will make a report of his visit there. Looking forward to reading, and fine tuning my impressions of Synthestech.

• Official Post

I like what Synteztech is trying to accomplish but also I do remember their sales pitch claiming that intensiver research culminating and they had something.

The moral dilemma is , can I accept somebody lying to me if it is for a good cause? Maybe they should be in the Rossi club for that reason.

Max,

You and Gennadiy are our eyes and ears in Russia, so when you say something, we listen. I am not ready though to put them anywhere near the "Rossi club" yet. For one, now we know they have a well equipped facility, and they know how to use that equipment. That alone sets them apart from Rossi.

I started developing a theory on the Caveat Emptor (LENR investors beware) thread that they, and Deneum, may have modeled themselves on the BLP concept...make a career out of the research. Take an idea like their synthesis of Pt from LENR, which has some credible work behind it, and form a business around it. Scientists make a salary, get good equipment, and the money men get theirs perks. With research money so tight in Russia, it may not be a bad idea. I have seen money thrown at far less credible ventures, and so long as they are honest about where the money will be spent, it may do some good.

Not saying that is what is happening, as it is just a thought for now. I think what Greenyer says about his visit, will be important as concerns Synthestech, and their legitimacy.

On a lighter note: a few months back, we joked about a photo of the Synthe team with Karabonov draping a lab over his shoulders like Count Dracula. The others had ironed, crisp new lab coats on. They must read us here, as the latest photo has the team with rumpled coats, and Karabanov wearing street clothes. :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.