Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Russia has a tradition of transmutation experiments for decades

TRANSITION OF BISMUTH TO LEAD IN THE PULSE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD

Balakirev et al 2017

Impact of powerful nanosecond electromagnetic impulses (NEMI) on fusions containing lead and bismuth is considered.

The main controlled property is chemical composition.

Specialpulse generators are used for influence. They produce pulses of the positive polarity with duration

of 1 nanosecond on a half-height, with amplitude of 6-10 kV and repetition frequency of 1 kHz.

Processing of NEMI is carried out directly in a crucible into which the copper tube or a core is inserted.

Outputs of the generator connect with a crucible and a tube. Time of processing is tens of minutes.

The level of α-radiation and β-radiation of solid metal is measured before and after processing.

There are given the results of 4 experiments in which the reduction of amount of bismuth by 8-10% and the same in size increase of amount of lead is noted.

For one of experiments the analysis of the chemical composition is carried out on three devices, various on type.

The theory of electronic capture under the influence of NEMI and change of isotope structure without change of mass of a kernel are offered as theoretical base.

Results which describe transformation of tens of grams of bismuth into the same amount of lead are absent in available literature.

http://www.google.com.au/url?s…Vaw2WW1GjmqIknxDX6sv0GO_9

• VACHAEV et al new patent 2018

The generation of HT plasma in the flow of water .. (below the initial substance) is accomplished by a pulsed electric discharge in the narrowing of the working cavity

in the zone of maximum intensity of the magnetic field induced and self-amplifying as a result of self-amplification of the electric current between the electrodes of the claimed device.

When the set parameters and described actions are fulfilled, at least fifteen new elements, which were absent in the initial substance,

are obtained from at least twelve kinds of the initial substance, including various industrial / domestic wastewater.

The process .. is continuous, stable in management, not energy-intensive, and there are no harmful emissions and waste, including radioactive ones.

http://rexresearch.com/vachaevsteam/vachaev.html

• No news from Estonia from Deneum... they must still be busy collecting bitcoins.

Probably Sergei Tcvetkov is attending to his working reactor in Tallinn

His titanium hydride LENR patent was applied for in 2014.

Verfahren und Vorrichtung zur Durchführung der Kernfusion - European Patent Office - EP 2701157

Some good research work must have been done by Sergei (in Zarechny?)

The 2014 patent is detailed.

https://patentimages.storage.g…c61d4dd9b/EP2701157A2.pdf

"

The starting body 3 heats up at a rate of 183 degrees per second up to a temperature
    of 1398 K. In the course of the above-described saturation of the starting body 3, there is a rapid change the composition of the starting material,

there is a transition from the α-phase over the two-phaseα + β transition to the γ phase instead. The nuclear fusion reaction is initiated From the beginning of the saturation state of the starting body by the deuterium within less than 400 seconds, the heating intensity of the heater 8 is first kept constant and it will be the temperatureof the starting body and the intensity of the resulting gamma rays measured "

I am not sure if the patent is approved yet...the EU office might be reluctant to approve?

What can a nuclear physicist do in petro-driven Putinocracy.? How to exist on the smell of an oily rag?

Btw Re: Zarechny,"Zarechny's main employer is Rosatom and a major industry is was manufacture of nuclear weapon components."

• Rosatom is huge

250.000 employees

Bias is for conventional fission reactors

https://asia.nikkei.com/Busine…o-sell-its-nuclear-plants

Russia intends to make nuclear power plants a major revenue earner alongside exports of crude oil and natural gas. Rosatom's annual business report for 2016 showed it was involved

in nuclear plant projects in more than 10 countries, including China, Bangladesh and India. The company had $133.4 billion of overseas orders, up 21% from a year earlier. It targets $150 billion to $200 billion in orders in 2030.

LENR in Russia has an uphill battle

• В.Высоцкий, А.Корнилова — «Ядерная трансмутация стабильных и радиоактивных изотопов в растущих биологических системах» https://lenr.su/v-vysotskij-a-…-biologicheskih-sistemah/

yadernii-sintez-176x250.jpg

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is BG's presentation at Sochi. IMO, it is a preview of his O'Day to come. Not sure everyone in the audience was seeing what he was seeing, or it may have been the language barrier...who knows. Anyway's, BG has a gift for public speaking, and an enthusiasm that is contagious.

• Not sure everyone in the audience was seeing what he was seeing

I saw Velikovsky and Rumsfeld,, totally trustworthy souls.

I prefer graphs calculations statistics grinding lab work...when it comes to science... rather than O-days...

but pictures are good propaganda.

perhaps BG explained what nature of matter produced these damages...later at the round table,

• I saw Velikovsky and Rumsfeld,, totally trustworthy souls.

I prefer graphs calculations statistics grinding lab work...when it comes to science... rather than O-days...

but pictures are good propaganda.

perhaps BG explained what nature of matter produced these damages...later at the round table,

If you like math, here is some that is related to how black holes are generated by a polariton condensate

https://arxiv.org/abs/1104.3013

Black Holes and Wormholes in spinor polariton condensates

We propose a new system for the study of event horizons and black holes - a Bose-Einstein

condensate of exciton-polaritons. Hawking radiation is observed in numerical experiment. A closed

horizon is obtained in 2D. We simulate inter-Universe and intra-Universe wormholes capitalizing

on both the spinor nature of polariton condensates and the spin dependence of polariton-polariton

interactions.

What an EVO looks like when produced by an arc. Notice that it is a black hole(1). The vortex flux tube (aka worm hole) is (2). This EVO is a monopole with (2) as the single vortex flux tube.

https://mephi.ru/images/articles/1/Ris_5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mechanism whereby a vortex flux tube interacts with the magnetic flux tube that confines quarks as follows:

Flux tube reconnection in QCD theory as follows:

https://ai2-s2-public.s3.amazo…2e58fc01f/5-Figure1-1.png

5-Figure1-1.png

Color Magnetic Flux Tubes in Dense QCD.
    II: Effective World-Sheet Theory

Abstract
    Color magnetic flux tubes appear in the color-flavor locked phase of high density QCD,
    which exhibits color superconductivity as well as superfluidity. They are non-Abelian superfluid vortices and are accompanied by orientational zero modes in the internal space associated with the color-flavor locked symmetry spontaneously broken in the presence of the vortex. We show that those zero modes are localized around the vortex in spite of the logarithmic divergence of its tension, and derive the low-energy effective theory of them on the world-sheet of the vortex-string.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b16b/279791854e1d864d0fe9c1d647d2e58fc01f.pdf?_ga=2.94665436.1572629065.1541896698-426600288.1541187875

cleardot.gif

• If you like math, here is some that is related to how black holes

Axil, Your reference shortchanged me .... it was only about 2D space.

This one by Beichler (2007) prophesies 4D space.

"

Science must acknowledge the truth that space is 4D..

as required by accepted physical theories and observations,\

before it can move forward with a new unified fundamental theory of physical reality"

https://www.google.com.au/url?…Vaw1nvTL-y-8PWniHHGgm20Zy

A corollary of Beichler is that Randell Mill's GUTCP is not so grand . "4D " is heresy in the Millsian Universe

Wyttenbach has shown using 4D that his own calculated proton magnet moment is highly accurate.

Wyttenbach's theory is more useful for "nuclear internal relations " and LENR, than GUTCP

Randell Mills ? Mishinsky? Epimetheus? Please check out the proton magnetic moment!!:)

• A corollary of Beichler is that Randell Mill's GUTCP is not so grand . "4D " is heresy in the Millsian Universe

I never read that (4D heresy) in Randall Mills writing. But it took extensive modeling and time to understand that the first step for the process of "massification" in fact is a conversion of potential energy into rotational energy = magnetic flux.

The key to the new model was the understanding that space & time are the same for dense matter and are uniform. Only meta-stable systems need a kind of time that can be replaced by a frequency (wave number) to get an average energy of a state.

This also makes it clear that the standard model did choose the worst possible approach to model dense space, - potentials.

Whether dense space is restricted to 4D or not is a question of economy. Most things can be done in 4D but SO(4) has 6 dimensions and some modeling constants are based on 6 dimensions (5 rotations). E.g. to get the exact (10 digits) ionization energy of Hydrogen/Deuterium 4D is enough.

But alpha (fine-structure constant) is based on an infinite number of dimensions (de Vries formula) but for reasonable calculations 6 are enough.

• Sorry Wyttenbach I am not mathematically precise or polite. Heresy is poetic license. Mills has done great work in improving/refuting the poor Standard Model

I realise that Mills has no need of 4D. for much of his hydrino stuff... but for the nucleus, 4D is essential AFAIK.

I looked in vain for anything to do with changes at the nuclear level in GUTCP that could explain LENR in palladium/nickel ...but never found it

I know from your work that 4D it is consistent with some LENR effects that have been observed..

"massification" i= conversion of potential energy into rotational energy = magnetic flux."? I'll think about that for a few months

6D?? 4D is more than enough for me now...

above ALL "Let the data speak"

• So did they measure any excess energy or are they suggesting cold fusion due to isotopic changes?

If so, were they made public?

Excess energy is difficult to determine when black holes are involved. Black holes absorb released energy and store it until released at a latter time that could be offset by a large amount. A Black hole releases this energy at a time that could be offset in time by a considerable amount. This absorbed energy could also take the form of particle creation. If a reactor is constructed to confine these black holes (aka strange radiation) and the particles that they create, then a truer accounting of energy release can be estimated.

As a speculation, it seems likely that this strange radiation is producing particle showers with energy far in excess of 10"19 EVs when they decay under the antarctic ice. The laws of physics requires that such highly energetic production of particles must be produced very close to where they were detected.

https://www.sciencemag.org/new…h-could-point-new-physics

the showers’ large sizes show that the particles must have had energies in excess of 0.5 exa-electron volts—70,000 times higher than the energy achieved with the most powerful particle accelerator. Such extreme energy increases the probability that neutrinos will interact with other matter, so there’s no chance that such a high-energy neutrino could make it through that much rock, the researchers argue in the new paper posted to the arXiv preprint server and submitted to Physical Review D.

• So did they measure any excess energy or are they suggesting cold fusion due to isotopic changes?

If so, were they made public?

Hokkaido 1994 is a way back ... according to Lewis(2008)

From lenr canr search

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LewisEevidenceofb.pdf

Matsumoto, Shoulders and I reported finding
    similar markings in transmutation experiments. I found such markings on the
    components of an electrolysis cell [1]. I hypothesized that microscopic ball
    lightning is produced in transmutation experiments. Matsumoto accepted this idea
    when I told him,
    "

I don't think Matsumoto had a calorimetry setup for hot wire discharges..difficult to do

I fear we stray from Russian into Axilian dimension.

• In the interview recorded in Episode 15 of the Cold Fusion Now! podcast with Dennis Cravens, he describes at about 1:50 in to after 2:30 how his reactor produces holes in the surface of his tube and if the rector is run hard at a high power density, the reactor falls apart.

If LENR developers would look closely at the areas in their reactors that are LENR active, they would see all the signs that point to the cause of the LENR reaction. This indicators are seen in many LENR reactors.

https://www.coldfusionnow.com/podcast/Ruby-Carat-Dennis-Cravens-Cold-Fusion-Now-015.mp3

LENR is a matter disintegration process where matter is converted to energy and sub atomic particles.

• I never read that (4D heresy) in Randall Mills writing. But it took extensive modeling and time to understand that the first step for the process of "massification" in fact is a conversion of potential energy into rotational energy = magnetic flux.

Wyttenbach Are you familiar with the work of Hestenes (inspired by Parson and Barut), then followed by others, on the representation of particles as electromagnetic fluxes of various topologies (e.g. toroidal) with mass naturally explained as rotational energy?

Why this school of thoughts has not prevailed is because of the experimental evidence of a point-like electron, up to 10-20m, 8 orders of magnitude less than the scale of the Zitterbewegung.

• LENR is a matter disintegration process where matter is converted to energy and sub atomic particles

Agree axil sort of .... how about magnetic flux?

The amount of matter converted to energy in the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was about 700 milligrams, less than one-third themass of a U.S. dime.

e=mc2... how big were those holes....?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.