Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Synthestech at the XXV International Conference on the Cold Nuclear Transmutation

Forbade to shoot video movies, a shame on Russians!

[QUOTE="Шестопалов А.В., post: 6596, member: 234"]0_23212c_d0222032_S.jpg   Вместе с Бажутовым Ю.Н. умерла и конференция РКХТЯиШМ
    Чистолинов А.В. заявил что не хочет чтобы дискуссия (круглый стол) с его участием снималась на видео, председательствующий Климов А.И. промолчал (т.е. поддержал) ... и я покинул это сборище секретных ученых (что можно слышать и видеть Чистолинову то не положено знать тем кто не смог приехать на конференцию)

img_4476_po_prosbe_chistolinova_video_diskuss_zapret.jpg

Бажутов Юрий Николаевич такого бы не допустил ... (он всегда приветствовал видеосъемку везде, даже на банкетах, даже освобождал меня и мою жену от оргвзноса чтобы я только приезжал и снимал)

bazhutov.jpg

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• That is bad luck of BG. I was wondering why he took down today's audio.

It is a kind of a relief though I was puzzled by how uneventful the Russian conference was - not typical given the overall exited state of them.

Russians absolutely fell in маразум, probably to them paid for silence, and for money they though that will make, mother native will sell! I was in Japan, Korea, Italy, removed everything that wanted, for what I money paid!!!! Shame on Russians shame!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Я в курсе, слушаю... Бедный Шестопалов Анатолий поехал на конференцию снимать, его тезисы не опубликовали, он все почти конференции снимал при Бажутове. А сейчас ему запрещают снимать, а это говорит о многом, они там лохотрон разводят похлеще чем Росси....

• Official Post

Shane D. According to Gennadiy, his colleague, whose paper was not accepted went to the conf with the purpose to video tape it as he always did. One of the participants, who I never heard before, refused to participate in the round table being videotaped. Why, it is not clear, maybe he is due to hair dresser but most likely he is involved in some for profit research or maybe he is a KGB guy who followed BG there .

I am going tell BG not to bother with self taping himself - just borrow full video form one of the adjacent rooms.

• Max,

Many thanks. You and Gennadiy, are our Russian eyes and ears. Hopefully others at the conference, understand they are welcomed here, and join you? This is all about saving the one and only planet we all share, and not politics. Keep up the reporting.

You correctly told! We are united by rescue of the planet! It is necessary to forbid to extract oil and everything together quickly to find new energy!

Images

• Official Post

The methodology used by Parkhomov to measure total energy output is questionable and it raised questions after his presentation.

What is the margin of error there? Nobody had an estimate.

Parkhomov presentation made me thinking that Rossi indeed had some positive cop like 2-3 but he knew that was never going to sell so he perfected his demo circus skill to get watever cop you want.

Parkhomov and Rossi both have explanation of why they don't want to use calorimetry.

• https://drive.google.com/file/…YmILYQMWGGCfphaKF_Kd/view

A report/presentation on strange radiation tracks, by Zhigalov, Parkhomov, Zabavin, Sobolev, Timerbulatov.

It seems that it will be soon translated. I found the link in this comment: http://e-catworld.com/2018/10/…p-to-1-kw/#comment-575881

The authors are using among other things DVDs (i.e. their polycarbonate layer) for particle track detection, which sounds like a great low-cost method, but I'd like to read more in detail about the methodology.

As far as I understand these strange radiation tracks are reportedly mostly found when placing the detectors within 20 cm of the active reactor(s).

• LENR is a two step process. The first step is to produce ultra dense matter. The nickel lattice is one way that produces this UDM. This UDM is called fuel. The second step is to excite the UDM in a LENR reactor by applying heat and light. The UDM can sustain high temperatures and pressures because of electron degenerate pressure produced by the electron cloud that surrounds the UDM.

In a LENR reactor, the nickel can melt or even vaporize since it has done its job of producing the UDM through lattice based compression.

As an example of how UDM exits the metal lattice that has created it, I ran across the SEM of Strange Radiation (AKA ultra dense matter) that has eaten its way out of a fuel particle produced by me356. The ultra dense matter (AKA active agent or AA) is transmuting carbon into aluminum and heaver metals as it moves across the carbon SEM sample tape used to hold down the fuel particle.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/ima…zA5LzMtNzY4eDgxNi5qcGc%3D

• I am really wondering why nobody follows axils recommendations to finally become the first one that reproduces LENR in a continous way, publishes his results, have many labs and scientists replicate successfully the recipe and gets the Nobel price in Physicy and Chemistry in 2020... :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.