Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• According to the french researcher George Lochak, the « Strange Radiation » is made of magnetic monopoles. When neutrinos pass throught a region of the space containing a high concentration of energy (Like filamentation in femtosecond lasers beams or filamentation in electric discharges) the neutrinos undergoes « Lochak Transition ».

By the Lochak Transition, energy was feed into neutrinos and promote them to higher levels : the monopoles. The monopoles strongly interact with matter : they produce polycarbonate depolymérization, degassing of water (including in living cells..) and big tracks into old cellulose nitrate films.

They also change the properties of nuclei, like percentage of delayed neutrons into FP.

It is important to notice that the monopoles keep the vector of the incoming neutrinos, opening the way to make tabletop neutrino detection and ranging without the need of IceCube type kilometer-size devices.

• Official Post

Sochi 5th day. Big focus on Parkhomov starting at 7:15. BG explains how he has come such a long way from when he first visited him in Feb 2015. At the time he was doing his experiments in a small, cramped apartment, and now he has a well equipped lab that BG calls "swanky". Not sure BG mentioned a name, but some company gave him some space, and I would guess is providing the funds. Synthestech? No matter, as now he has what it takes to pursue the science without worry. I notice also he is working with others as part of a team, which is good. I believe he was a loner in the beginning?

He also talks of strange radiation towards the end of the video, which seems to have become the dominant theme of the conference. Quite the puzzle as BG explains....and as are Russ, Alan, and Martin, he, and everyone else is looking to the sky for an answer. I missed the one Russian (those names!) he talked of, who could get the effect, and move the experiment to the other side of the room where it would disappear.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Shane D. Shishkin was his name. And what Bob said is when Shishkin runs his cavitation device to generate strange radiation after a while it stops so he has to move the device to the different spot in the room to get it started. I would bring and analogy with the straw slumping slush. You create void, have to move the straw.

That calls for something filling the space around like ether for instance.

Shishkin generated strange radiation. By number of devices which iclude spinng cones.

• Official Post

"Strange radiation" is called "Highly anomalous" by Storms.

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StormsEnatureofen.pdf

Bocjin,

Thx. I did not know he and Scanlan wrote a paper on it. Storms spoke of strange radiation again at ICCF21. LF member, "Can" transcribed that portion of his presentation:

[25:56] Brian Scanlan then supported me. Brian is a very interesting [?] guy. He made his money and software, but he always wanted to be a physicist. And now that he had the money he could become a physicist so he created a laboratory in the basement of his pool house, it's the only pool house in Greenwich, Connecticut. It's the guy's cold fusion laboratory, actually. Very, very strange. But anyway we worked together very nicely; he had a theory on how this can work and so we worked on that, but one of the experiments we did and he funded was exploring the gas discharge, looking for radiation produced by the discharge. And that was truly extraordinary. And you can see the discharge is here, that's the anode and the cathode; within this shroud of aluminum oxide, and so the discharge takes place right in there. And there whatever ions are produced or whatever ions are injected they are detected by both a Geiger counter and [..?] detector. So I could determine the energy and the characteristics.

[27:25] And that was done because I had the ability to impose various absorbers between the detector and the source and the way of which those absorbers changed the energy and the intensity can reveal the nature of the radiation. The nature of the radiation turned out to be absolutely extraordinary. First of all, we did see photons. Fairly low energy, but not strong enough to get out of the apparatus. But we also saw this behavior, this was verified as energetic deuterons and they come off in... this is the spectrum of energy process intensity, and the ones that had the least intensity—the least energy—have the maximum intensity. And you can see it drops down... these things are very very energetic, we're talking about MeV, these can only be made [?] out of a nuclear reaction.

[28:25] So, these are coming out of some kind of nuclear reaction that is taking place on the surface, but they're coming out with this rather strange characteristic. I could never make sense of it. So, I was loathe to publish it very widely, but maybe some of you have the imagination to figure out what this means, I'll be happy to share the information with you if you can do that, because this is truly unusual, very novel and no doubt reveals something very very important about the nuclear reaction. Well, Brian and I then set about trying to reproduce the Rossi flavor [?]. And we came to the conclusion that Rossi does not use nickel. We tried exploring all kinds of nickel, including the one that he claimed to use, and none of them produced anything, in fact there was no evidence that they could produce anything.

[29:29] What I believe is that Rossi actually used a commercial catalyst, because he was trying to initiate a reaction between gases to make a liquid fuel. You would not have used solid nickel for that purpose. You would have used a nickel-clad catalyst. So I went to the literature and looked about the kind of catalyst that you would apply for that particular reaction, and that's known, and I tried to order some and then saw [..?]. Now, that's maybe coincidental or maybe I just simply bought out all the available catalyst, so it's not available to anybody else. Anyway, Rossi is a strange phenomena, but you have to be incredibly careful in believing and analyzing what he says, because some of it is true and some of it is not true.

• There is already a gigantic amount of experimental evidence for strange radiation. If you don't pay attention to it now, you'll never pay attention to it. The truth is that most mainstream physicists who proclaim to have true scientific curiosity instantly balk when exposed to phenomena that seem so alien that they could fundamentally challenge the existing paradigm they have existed in and taught for decades. Even if you don't "believe" that SR exists and represents something truly anomalous, not paying attention to emissions that result from virtually EVERY TIME of LENR reactor when you're participating on a forum all about LENR is downright close minded. Especially when people are not simply talking about SR but providing multiple forms of physical evidence!

• Official Post

Director,

This SR goes by so many names, I wonder sometimes if that leads to some of the skepticism? I mean, how many different effects can we have, that so many great minds have missed? Maybe narrow the anomaly down to SR. Has a respectable ring to it, while also describing it as an unknown...which it is. Then at least the skeps can not claim we are all over the place.

• Shane,

That is one part of the problem. Ninety eight percent of people interested in this field are not going to take the time to read a small fraction of the literature about strange radiation, erzions, cathode spots, EVOs, spheromaks, negatons, micro-ball lightning, and so fourth to make the connections required to recognize this as a potential unifying phenomenon that could help us get to the root of LENR. However, only going by the term strange radiation could keep people ignorant about the myriad of other names it goes by. A search for "strange radiation" on Google will turn up some of these other terms, but not all of them. I tried to use the term spheromaks as a catch all term for a while, but I'm not sure I should continue. I do think the concept of the spheromak is the best overall explanation and term to use; however, there could be a term that's even better. The term strange radiation seems too vague to me.

Actually, the truth is that to a certain degree we are all over the place. To piece together a more complete explanation of this phenomenon, we have to look at the work of many researchers who built and tested systems going back a very long time -- perhaps close to a century. The key concept is that regardless of the name or type of apparatus used to induce transmutations or produce anomalous energy, the basic phenomenon is the same regardless of what term the inventor or scientist used to talk about these emissions.

It's a conundrum. I'm not sure how to proceed.

• THH,

From what I read, they are not just talking, but trying to figure it out. I assume you will be there every step of the discovery process reminding them they are probably wrong? :)

Shane, I'll be very interested in the discovery process when it starts, to be sure.

When positing additions to particle physics (e.g. non-standard but unbound magnetic monopoles, different in properties from the things that have been searched for and not found in experiments since the 60s) it is good to have definite evidence. The field is so wide when you go for exotic - unconstrained by normal assumptions - new particles (rather than exotic but vaguely constrained particles) that you need very clear experimental evidence to point the way.

I await with interest this evidence pointing the way.

• The magnetic monopole concept is correct. The electric arc does generate mafnetic monopoles but this monopoles are not neutrinos. they are clusters of sub atomic particles that form ultra dense matter. Both Miley and S. Adamenko of "Proton 21" have detected what they call new elements in the atomic weight range of between 300 and 400 after spark discharge. S. Adamenko charctorizes this partilcle as a magnetic monopole in this article

http://www.worldscientific.com…10.1142/S021797920803937X

It is shown that these particles have small mass (much less

then 10^-22 gram) and are, most likely, light magnetic monopoles as proposed

by George Lochak.

Using a strange radiation characterization method, the energy carried by the monopole was

estimated to be

Qtot ≈ 2.10^5 GeV

• Dig into the literature. You'll find a multitude of weird tracks. This phenomenon is real and cannot be one collective hoax composed of optical illusions, finger nail marks, existing defects on media, and mistaken identity. Many of the scientists who have reported strange radiation are of the highest caliber possible: they represent scientists who worked at the top levels of the Russian nuclear program and were even tasked with investigating the Chernobyl nuclear incident. These are people who are not going to fall for obvious hoaxes or would have any interest in perpetuating a hoax. They have been generating and detecting SR for decades now and have came to terms that the phenomenon is part of our physical reality. Skeptics need to come to grips with this indisputable fact. What these tracks truly represent may be up for debate -- we don't know everything about SR. But denying that there isn't "something" coming from these reactors that are making truly anomalous track marks (totally unlike any tracks that would be made by ordinary, well understood particles) is literal insanity or worse: a desire to continue perpetuating the status quo.

• Axil:"tot ≈ 2.10^5 GeV"

HUGE as compared to Shishkin's ;microcraters ( 28MEV)

and alpha particles (5 MEV) .. gamma "girls"up to 8MEV

definitely strange radiation health effects are of concern

The radium girls are still glowing in their graves 90 years after

• Dig into the literature. You'll find a multitude of weird tracks. This phenomenon is real and cannot be one collective hoax composed of optical illusions, finger nail marks, existing defects on media, and mistaken identity. Many of the scientists who have reported strange radiation are of the highest caliber possible: they represent scientists who worked at the top levels of the Russian nuclear program and were even tasked with investigating the Chernobyl nuclear incident. These are people who are not going to fall for obvious hoaxes or would have any interest in perpetuating a hoax. They have been generating and detecting SR for decades now and have came to terms that the phenomenon is part of our physical reality. Skeptics need to come to grips with this indisputable fact. What these tracks truly represent may be up for debate -- we don't know everything about SR. But denying that there isn't "something" coming from these reactors that are making truly anomalous track marks (totally unlike any tracks that would be made by ordinary, well understood particles) is literal insanity or worse: a desire to continue perpetuating the status quo.

Unusual tracks on various emulsion plates are an indisputable fact.

Strange radiation? Is an interpretation of these tracks (in Russia) that as yet I've seen no evidence for, and that does not seem to be made elsewhere.

I don't deny there is "something" coming from these reactors. Significant heat, for example. Perhaps other things: for example, in any area with high natural radon there would be convection carried radioactive dust. There is quite a long list of possibles, which would be considered were these unusual tracks replicably generated by proximity to a reactor (and not otherwise). I have not seen even that evidence claimed?

Finally, after all those other possibles are eliminated, and correlation proven, one might consider weirder things, including strange particles.

• Axil "found by Mark LeClair."

Nanospire reported strange emanations from their cavitation device.

But no scientific reports....

Hopefully the Russian scientists will produce measured reports soon characterising the mass, energy, magnetic,charge properties

There seems to be a healthy imperative towards this end

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.