Russia and Eastern European LENR Developments

• Karabanov

"and we obtain through transmutation, so far, hundredths of a gram of a valuable chemical element. These are experimental results. But we still can not fully manage the process. "

valuable chemical element ? Pt,Ro,Re, Os,,,actinium, californium?

rhodium pure is worth twice gold,...but

"fully manage the process" means much more than 0.01 g and also purity =~ 100%

"still can not fully manage the process" is creative understatement which does not suggest to me that results will be soon.

• Official Post

Bocjin,

Max is in a good position to know, and if he is unimpressed by them, then so am I. It is up to Synthestech to prove themselves to the Russians first, and when they accomplish that, then they can try to win us over. All I see in the Sochi lab visit photos, are a bunch of stony faces. That does not inspire confidence.

When, or if, they ever they convince their own countrymen, then I will make a reassessment. Although, I am still interested in what BG has to say. He is up to his eyeballs in reports though, so I do not expect anything from him near term, if at all. If he never gets around to it, then that is telling also.

• Official Post

A cowshed in Essex may be more revolutionary than Deneum judging by Pg 11 of their whitepaper

Now now, they are in a dairy farm, not a cowshed mind you. We do not want the Nobel Committee to introduce them as having accomplished their signature work in a cowshed. That is very undignified. Might do if they were working in the wild west, but not Essex of all places. They milk cows there, not herd them!

I agree about Deneum. They do have Godin backing them. But then again, Bazhutov was with Synthestech before he died.

• Official Post

I am not more the expert as you. I am using same sources of info. It is just that ST has an inconsistent story.

Deneum so far hasn't done anything inconsistent. In fact when Mills was fantasizing about crypto it was like he is reading it off deneum web site.

I wish Gennadiy could speak English better. He was there at Sochi and met Synthestech. I would like to hear what he has to say about them. And do not underestimate yourself. Being Russian, and a good judge of character, you have a better feel for what is going on there, than I, or most others do.

• I wish Gennadiy could speak English better. He was there at Sochi and met Synthestech. I would like to hear what he has to say about them. And do not underestimate yourself. Being Russian, and a good judge of character, you have a better feel for what is going on there, than I, or most others do.

Sorry, I wasn't in Sochi. I submitted theses and them published. I wanted to go to Sochi, but money didn't find, the rector didn't let me on conference. I got acquainted with Godin in Sochi in 2006. Its mistake that he doesn't want to repeat my experiment under pressure, it is necessary to create sheeted conditions at the expense of the electrocategory in the reactor the filled fluid!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Synthestech - project on Cold Transmutation

2 899 просмотров11 месяцев назад

Presentation on Cold Transmutation research project. Our website: https://ico.synthestech.com Follow us, and be the first one to know: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/synthestech/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/synthestech/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Synthestech Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Synthestech/ VK: https://vk.com/synthestech Telegram: http://t.me/synthestech

Популярные

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLDAhoz-ZIyTmkgMqAmVMaUncL2xVw 0:30

36 тыс. просмотров8 месяцев назад Presentation on Cold Transmutation research project.

Our website:
    https://ico.synthestech.com

Follow us, and be the first one to know:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/synthestech/
    Instagram: h...

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLBgNAXjWWeS9_qc6angP7YxShE7hg

19:44

Доклад Евгения Гильбо на презентации 15 мая в Москве

5,6 тыс. просмотр4 месяца назад Доклад соведущего Евгения Гильбо на презентации 15 мая в Москве. Евгений Гильбо - Экономист, бывший консультант ЕЦБ по рискам в Восточной Европе, основатель Школы эффективных лидеров (ШЭЛ)

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLC8E7MN9z8Iqpww7YA5NzM44L9xWA

47:45

Трансмутация и развитие Земли. Интервью с Кривицким В.А.

3,8 тыс. просмотров8 месяцев назад English version:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Интервью с В.А. Кривицким, кандидатом геолого-минералогических наук, старшим научным сотрудником Музея Землеведния МГУ им. М.В. Ломоносова. Призвано д...

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLDlKBpJ0JgCsGo4f34a7SW0UxIaRg

2:58

2,8 тыс. просмотров11 месяцев назад

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• For what it's worth, I made a quick test with a 100 meters insulated Al wire spool as a cheap ready-made air inductor and a 5V DC switching power supply, and with an extremely basic circuit (no regulation, basically almost like a short circuit) it produces a sufficiently high voltages upon separation to generate a small arc, both in air and in water+electrolyte. No chances of this occurring so easily without the inductor. It's difficult to quantify how long the arc gets exactly, but it might be produced by voltages in the order of a few thousands volts. The rationale for using this was sort of replicating Parkhomov's "woodpecker" device that apparently produces strange radiation.

I spent a few dozen minutes trying to produce sparks and small arcs with the presence of water or water+electrolyte both in small and large amounts but unfortunately I couldn't manage to obtain the strange radiation tracks observed by Parkhomov on a closely placed blank DVD-R. Possibly a very small one, together with a number of small "dots" (not due to dust) sparsely located on the surface. The DVD-R was placed behind an Aluminium foil screen for protection. Quite likely there's more involved than what I did.

Unfortunately a problem I've observed is that the rewritable polycarbonate side of these DVD-R gets very easily damaged and scratched. Coincidentally, I obtained a surface similar to the one in the photo on the right after I attempted to blow some dust away with one of those photocamera lens dust brushes. So the DVD i used to hopefully obtain witness strange radiation marks is now ruined and unusable.

• Max Nozin

I don't really consider this a replication. It was mostly a test to see how easy it is to produce likely dangerously high voltages out of improvised materials. It could be I needed a higher dI/dT, or have it run autonomously for a period of time instead of producing some discharges manually, wrong electrolyte, or needed some more absorber material in front of the DVD, etc.

Not really much is known about Parkhomov's "Woodpecker" device; for example if it can work with different configurations or it needs to be constructed in a certain way, etc.

• Official Post

can Shishkin was saying he can produce tracks in multiple ways including fast spinning metal cone. Like you said, little I info is available let's keep eyes open for more info to come.

On related note, in one of the conversations Shishin mentioned couple of interesting things. I tend to believe him since he is not a diletant in radiation spending entire career in dosimetry.

First, he speculates that new heavy particles detected over the pole are indeed EVO or strange radiatiin. To support his point he did an experiment connecting oscillograph to the neutron detector. Some emanations from his SR sources are detected by the detector as say neutron but have different profile of the current on radiation detector seen on oscillograph.

Secondly, he is certain that sharp wavefornt on square shape puse wave aka Q-waves is utterly portant for the effect. He had success triggering nuclear reactions when getting front below 300ns even with 10Hz frequency. Again no details on other parametres including how he fed the signal into reactor.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.