Sure would be a STRANGE time for Me356 to re-appear!

• I realize that he may never re-turn to this forum, however, it's my hope that by some miracle he'll show up soon and share more information with us. Now would seem to be a very appropriate time due to some of the comments he made. As an example, he stated that when he placed a tiny piece of lithium metal in a nickel and hydrogen reactor, it seemed like some sort of particles were interacting with the lithium and making it glow extremely bright (this is a big hint of strange radiation). Furthermore, he talked about how he feared his whole laboratory was "activated" due to emissions from his device (which is another big hint of strange radiation). I still remember how he explained that after going back to the papers of Focardi and Piantelli he was able to learn from their techniques and fuel treatment protocols to maximize the COP from basic Ni-H reactions. Then he said that lithium was one element that could enhance the output further.

My hunch is that he learned all about strange radiation very early on because he observed EVERYTHING that Parkhomov has reported during this recent conference. After repeatedly (please feel free to go back through his post history and you can verify this) promising to be open and teach us how to replicate, he went silent after expressing a great deal of fear about the dangers of LENR. Now the Strange Radiation "cat" is out of the "box." If he was EVER going to keep his word and support the community that inspired his early experiments, now would be a fantastic time.

• Interesting question.

I have heard that these particles can get trapped in ferromagnetic materials so if the house was made of a metal frame perhaps jolting it with electricity could release them. However, if the house was grounded, I expect they would travel to the earth.

Just to point something out, I saw that image in the last couple of days. Kenneth Shoulders produced track marks just like those. I think what's so interesting is that we already know a fair amount about some of these strange radiation particles. We need to apply that knowledge to produce self sustaining LENR systems.

• I realize that he may never re-turn to this forum, however, it's my hope that by some miracle he'll show up soon and share more information with us. Now would seem to be a very appropriate time due to some of the comments he made. As an example, he stated that when he placed a tiny piece of lithium metal in a nickel and hydrogen reactor, it seemed like some sort of particles were interacting with the lithium and making it glow extremely bright (this is a big hint of strange radiation). Furthermore, he talked about how he feared his whole laboratory was "activated" due to emissions from his device (which is another big hint of strange radiation). I still remember how he explained that after going back to the papers of Focardi and Piantelli he was able to learn from their techniques and fuel treatment protocols to maximize the COP from basic Ni-H reactions. Then he said that lithium was one element that could enhance the output further.

My hunch is that he learned all about strange radiation very early on because he observed EVERYTHING that Parkhomov has reported during this recent conference. After repeatedly (please feel free to go back through his post history and you can verify this) promising to be open and teach us how to replicate, he went silent after expressing a great deal of fear about the dangers of LENR. Now the Strange Radiation "cat" is out of the "box." If he was EVER going to keep his word and support the community that inspired his early experiments, now would be a fantastic time.

About piantelli's patent, concerning his NIH reactor, he put lithium plates outside central core. NIH and Li were separated.This proves he expected these plates should be bombarded by "radiations" from NIH mixture.

DF

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.