Strange Radiation from EVO Decomposition Catalyzing Powder and Plasma Based Systems.

Since when and where is the source of this statement ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle

Particles with an integer spin, or bosons, are not subject to the Pauli exclusion principle: any number of identical bosons can occupy the same quantum state, as with, for instance, photons produced by a laser and Bose–Einstein condensate.

A more rigorous statement is that with respect to exchange of two identical particles the total wave function is antisymmetric for fermions, and symmetric for bosons. This means that if the space and spin co-ordinates of two identical particles are interchanged, then the wave function changes its sign for fermions and does not change for bosons.

• It's all in Shoulders papers and his book.

Producing EVOs according to one point of view is very easy. KS claims that almost any electrical spark will produce one or more EVs. However, you must understand them to know how to guide them, direct them, and control how they interact with matter.

There is another way to produce EVOs. Load deuterium into diamond, palladium, nickel, iron oxide, or maybe titainum, and EVOs will eventually form along with ultra dense matter(UDM) within the crystal imperfections of these lattices.

EVOs and UDM go together like a horse and a rider.

• @Director

What I'm saying is basically that if the electromagnetic noise (pulses) measured gives a direct indication on the size and amount of EVO produced (and destroyed), then electrolysis or gaseous H loading of metals seem a rather tortuous way to achieve the same results.

With pretty much any spark gap it doesn't take a lot of effort to produce electromagnetic noise large enough to be heard on a nearby AM transistor radio (also FM with a bit more effort). On the other hand this seems rather difficult to achieve with electrolysis or gas-loaded systems, if one is to rely on piezo-/pyro-/tribo- emission or similar effects from the loaded lattice.

• Hello Can,

I've read that if a spark plug fires without a resistor that it can create powerful EMPs. Someone once told me that a very long time ago if someone was driving by their business with a vehicle that wasn't using resistors with their spark plugs, they could hear the popping on their radio even when tuned to a specific station. However, those impulses are much more powerful than the typical ones that Shoulders utilized. Ordinarily, to prevent extremely powerful EMPs, x-rays, or gamma rays, he used a resistor to limit the current to only what was required to produce the EVO size and acceleration he desired.

• @Director

By abruptly dumping enough enough into an unshielded spark gap, it becomes a spark-gap transmitter, which nowadays are illegal due to the broadband radio disruption they cause. Resistors in modern spark plugs act as a current limiting device, limiting the energy of the discharge.

http://www.ngk-sparkplugs.jp/e…echinfo/qa/q08/index.html

Ordinary spark plugs when fired up in the air aren't very loud (nor that dangerous). More powerful arc discharges for example from short circuits can be on the other hand quite loud. I prevously wrote "effort" but a better word would be "commitment" since you have to understand the possible risks. Parkhomov's strange radiation-producing "Woodpecker" device looks like it might be that dangerous, IMHO.

• Hello Can,

I won't say there is zero risk when it comes to the woodpecker or other SR devices. However, I think back to Nikola Tesla's life and all the spark gaps and high voltage systems he worked with and realize he lived a very long life. Since he was obviously producing SR in many of his experiments (such as exploding wires for example) I doubt this type of radiation in less than optimized systems is extremely dangerous. My guess is that if someone is going to build a woodpecker they should find a way to remote activate it and at least stay in the other room until the run is finished. I personally think the chance of vision loss from the bright light is probably greater than the chance of getting cancer, for example.

So what are your plans for additional experiments? If I had a space to do experiments, which I don't, I'd LOVE to get a piezoelectric igniter for a gas grill, take it apart, remove any resistors that might be in the circuit, and try to produce track marks on targets. Then I'd try to see if I could get an EVO to run along a groove in a dielectric. However, I think controlling these EVOs precisely takes a decent amount of effort. In Kenneth Shoulder's book he describes how air pressure is one variable that will determine how high an EVO runs above a dielectric or if it will simply run along the surface -- making contact -- and damaging it. There are so many ways to proceed with EVO/SR experiments it's mind boggling.

• @Director

I was referring to the known and immediate electrical hazards of these experiments rather than the possibility of strange radiation.

I already tried breaking apart a small grill piezoelectric igniter last year but I couldn't make much out of the results. Inside there was a piece similar to this one:

Igniters like these emit quite feeble sparks and they are rather fragile and difficult to use for purposes different than their intended one. I thought at some point of purchasing an automotive coil but didn't feel like spending money on one when other people already have the equipment to perform the same experiments.

At the moment I'm sort of thinking of replicating a "Woodpecker". The basic concept tested with a coiled wire (17 turns), the usual over-abused ATX PSU @ 5V and a weakly ferromagnetic steel screwdriver does work (barely) in the air as the diagram below shows, in that after striking the base plate the pin does get pulled upward (by inverting polarity of the terminals it gets pushed towards it). To work better it would either need many more turns on the solenoid to move the pin with more force (and a better constructed setup), or a pin with a significantly higher magnetic permeability, or a much higher current (and better/oversized PSU), or all of the previous improvements. A big inductor somewhere in the circuit should also help.

• Official Post

If you want a safe and cheap spark generator then I suggest that you go hunt for the solenoid water-fill valve off a junked washing machine. These normally work on 12V DC.

Inside is a nice copper coil. replace the sliding steel piston inside the coil with a nice snug-fitting steel nut and bolt. This will be the new core. Charge the coil briefly with a 9V battery or a 12V psu if you have one and the coil will generate a strong magnetic field in the nut and bolt. When you disconnect you should see an instant, brief but good spark as the magnetic field collapses generating a low-current high-voltage back EMF in the coil windings. 2 such coils in series will raise the voltage even more- though you will need a 24V psu to get best results.

• Alan Smith

With a few dozen meters of thick gauge wire wound around a somewhat ferromagnetic dumbbell (likely hollow) I've already made a coil capable of producing relatively loud and bright sparks at 5V input (and probably about 8A input but I cannot check at the moment) when the terminals are disconnected. I haven't been able to produce any strange radiation marks so far on nearby DVD-R, also when used as a protection screen against particles and light (the DVD-R was inside a paper case) within 10 cm distance. Either my methodology is wrong somewhere (possibly), or as it's been suggested around, perhaps it needs to run continuously for a period of time.

So I was checking out how feasible an automated Woodpecker-like device would be at zero cost with what I already have around.

• Official Post

can

Maybe time will help. Remember that magnetic field strength - and thus the power of your spark is a function of ampere-turns, so if you have lower amps, more turns really helps.

It is my opinion that (despite the number of claims) that strange radiation marks visible with the naked eye on unetched plastic are just a bit too incredible to be correct. We all have to have something to be sceptical about!

• A pulse generator and an automotive coil should produce abundant powerful sparks. I used to use a drill to spin an automobile distributor to run the magnetic pick-up to test aftermarket MSD units. The drill-spinning distributor and pick-coil (or points set) could be replaced with a (555-based?) pulse generator circuit with adjustable period without getting too complicated, while the automotive CD to coil part handles the coil load and final switching easily and robustly.

• Paradigmnoia

The solenoid-based "Woodpecker" was interesting in that, at least from how it's been described, it appears to be a simple electromechanical device; basically 1800's technology. However I don't understand how it would work with a non-ferromagnetic core/striker like graphite or copper since, I guess, then the solenoid part wouldn't be able to pull it upward. I suspect some crucial detail might have been inadvertently left out or incorrectly reported.

Alan Smith

It does seem incredible but after all Ken Shoulders claimed that EVOs when produced (of which sparks would be the visible manifestation) would make visible marks on dielectric surfaces, which is what I think I observed last year on plastic surfaces and that small 10-12kV piezoelectric igniter (although I'm still not sure if they weren't just burn marks). I guess the incredible part is that these EVOs can jump to nearby dielectric surfaces and make similar marks there.

• Paradigmnoia

I realize that an ordinary induction coil could be used for this, but the previously made description of the device made it sound like it was something different and it didn't help that the way I understood it was constructed seemed to work to some extent, in a couple tests. A diagram of an induction coil from your link:

File:Ruhmkorff coil schematic 1.svg

From the video that has been just posted (I didn't realize there was actually an embedded video in the presentation) on ECW in a recent dedicated thread it looks like in the jar there are only a graphite rod and a graphite plate and so it does appear that they might be simply the terminals of a spark gap connected to the secondary winding of a induction coil like you're suggesting, with the difference that presumably Parkhomov made the induction coil by himself (since it runs at 100V, etc).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I recently found it interesting that using gypsum foundry as a reactor casing in some areas to promote additional reactions when hematite particles reenter the race track act almost like a self sustaining reaction to keep the flow moving. At least til it eats the case away.

• Paradigmnoia

However, if the device runs on DC power (which is what I assumed) the power supply symbol is not the correct one as it's generally used for AC transformers (EDIT: I changed it to the standard symbol for DC input to avoid confusion). The rate of pecking does not appear to be critical from the information available, but until a complete description of wiring, circuit and rationale for the choices made is provided one cannot be 100% sure.

Below is attached a modified diagram of what I posted earlier in this thread, showing the complete process (that I imagined) and a DC power supply.

This is Parkhomov's summary of the principle of operation from the ECW blogpost:

Any experimenter can create a “woodpecker” device. You need a horizontal flat electrode immersed in water or another liquid, and a vertical electrode in the form of a thin rod. The vertical electrode is connected to an electromagnet, which is powered by a current, the circuit of which is closed through the electrodes. When the electrodes are connected, the electromagnet pulls up the vertical electrode, the circuit opens, after which the vertical electrode falls on the horizontal one. The chain closes again, the cycle repeats. In my devices, the voltage is up to 100V, the current is several A

• http://newenergytimes.com/v2/l…aA-NeutronEmissionNiH.pdf

The above paper discusses the neutrons coming from Focardi's and Piantelli's Ni-H system.

In their runs that produced the most excess heat, neutron radiation was detected.

However, I don't think most of these neutrons were true neutrons. I think they were a form of strange radiation. Basically, a proton and electron in an ultra dense form with a magnetic field but no electric field.

I think this is the same SR that Parkhomov detected coming from his reactor.

Me356 detected neutrons coming from NiH. He saw that they interacted with lithium.

This makes me think that there are two big keys to pure powder based systems.

First, get enough atomic hydrogen into your nickel so that you can produce a good deal of SR.

Secondly, use other fuels around it to capture the SR.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.