Strange Radiation from EVO Decomposition Catalyzing Powder and Plasma Based Systems.

• A pulse generator and an automotive coil should produce abundant powerful sparks. I used to use a drill to spin an automobile distributor to run the magnetic pick-up to test aftermarket MSD units. The drill-spinning distributor and pick-coil (or points set) could be replaced with a (555-based?) pulse generator circuit with adjustable period without getting too complicated, while the automotive CD to coil part handles the coil load and final switching easily and robustly.

• Paradigmnoia

The solenoid-based "Woodpecker" was interesting in that, at least from how it's been described, it appears to be a simple electromechanical device; basically 1800's technology. However I don't understand how it would work with a non-ferromagnetic core/striker like graphite or copper since, I guess, then the solenoid part wouldn't be able to pull it upward. I suspect some crucial detail might have been inadvertently left out or incorrectly reported.

Alan Smith

It does seem incredible but after all Ken Shoulders claimed that EVOs when produced (of which sparks would be the visible manifestation) would make visible marks on dielectric surfaces, which is what I think I observed last year on plastic surfaces and that small 10-12kV piezoelectric igniter (although I'm still not sure if they weren't just burn marks). I guess the incredible part is that these EVOs can jump to nearby dielectric surfaces and make similar marks there.

• Paradigmnoia

I realize that an ordinary induction coil could be used for this, but the previously made description of the device made it sound like it was something different and it didn't help that the way I understood it was constructed seemed to work to some extent, in a couple tests. A diagram of an induction coil from your link:

File:Ruhmkorff coil schematic 1.svg

From the video that has been just posted (I didn't realize there was actually an embedded video in the presentation) on ECW in a recent dedicated thread it looks like in the jar there are only a graphite rod and a graphite plate and so it does appear that they might be simply the terminals of a spark gap connected to the secondary winding of a induction coil like you're suggesting, with the difference that presumably Parkhomov made the induction coil by himself (since it runs at 100V, etc).

• I recently found it interesting that using gypsum foundry as a reactor casing in some areas to promote additional reactions when hematite particles reenter the race track act almost like a self sustaining reaction to keep the flow moving. At least til it eats the case away.

• Paradigmnoia

However, if the device runs on DC power (which is what I assumed) the power supply symbol is not the correct one as it's generally used for AC transformers (EDIT: I changed it to the standard symbol for DC input to avoid confusion). The rate of pecking does not appear to be critical from the information available, but until a complete description of wiring, circuit and rationale for the choices made is provided one cannot be 100% sure.

Below is attached a modified diagram of what I posted earlier in this thread, showing the complete process (that I imagined) and a DC power supply.

This is Parkhomov's summary of the principle of operation from the ECW blogpost:

Any experimenter can create a “woodpecker” device. You need a horizontal flat electrode immersed in water or another liquid, and a vertical electrode in the form of a thin rod. The vertical electrode is connected to an electromagnet, which is powered by a current, the circuit of which is closed through the electrodes. When the electrodes are connected, the electromagnet pulls up the vertical electrode, the circuit opens, after which the vertical electrode falls on the horizontal one. The chain closes again, the cycle repeats. In my devices, the voltage is up to 100V, the current is several A

• http://newenergytimes.com/v2/l…aA-NeutronEmissionNiH.pdf

The above paper discusses the neutrons coming from Focardi's and Piantelli's Ni-H system.

In their runs that produced the most excess heat, neutron radiation was detected.

However, I don't think most of these neutrons were true neutrons. I think they were a form of strange radiation. Basically, a proton and electron in an ultra dense form with a magnetic field but no electric field.

I think this is the same SR that Parkhomov detected coming from his reactor.

Me356 detected neutrons coming from NiH. He saw that they interacted with lithium.

This makes me think that there are two big keys to pure powder based systems.

First, get enough atomic hydrogen into your nickel so that you can produce a good deal of SR.

Secondly, use other fuels around it to capture the SR.

• I would be helpful if you provide a reference for an assertion. For example, a link to a post where me356 states that he "detected neutrons coming from NiH. He saw that they interacted with lithium."

me356: Reactor parameters [part 2]

I am sure that Ni-H reaction can yield also real neutrons and that probability that I am measuring neutrons is very high.

This was verified long time ago even by Sergio Focardi, yet the excess heat was relatively very small. Now imagine what can happen with much stronger reaction.

Citoyen Curieux: You can think whatever, but I dont intend to make any impression. I am doing just what is needed to reach desired target. I need only time, nothing more.

It does not matter if you are absolutely ineducated or you are professor, you are nobel laureate or helper in a car service. If one really want, one can achieve anything.

Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in "a direct visibility". If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be significantly throttled.

Arnaud: Neutral particle that can activate gold ... I'd say it is neutron. If not, then its properties are very similar.

So as you can see in the above posts....

Me356 detected what appeared to be neutrons coming from Ni-H.

These neutrons can at least appear to be neutrons according to his detectors.

The Ni-H is the "mouse" that feeds the cat which in this case is lithium.

I think that there are many other materials that could be used to interact with the SR.