QX Concepts - A less critical Rossi thread.

• Not sure if this design draft fits to Rossi's claim, that all radiation (incl. gamma?) is thermalized. How would that work with the plastic parts from home depot?How can strong radiation from nuclear processes be thermalized in floating water? No shielding required because of no radiation? Many things don't fit together...

Rossi seems also only using pipe fittings from Home Depot for his outer heat exchanger structure. An advantage would be electric insulation.

e.g.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Or…-FPT-Tee-31372H/300700124

compare with: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.05249.pdf

picture on page 19.

• Director,

I understand your enthusiasm but I don't think enough is known to make a design,

The sealing shown doesn't take into account the high temperatures or the difference in coefficient of expansion. The material of the tube is not known.

What pressure should it be in the tube and how is the pressure set up?

The heat exchanger is as primitive as it gets. Rossi claims to have developed something quite exotic. Rossi says the usable temperature is high enough for super critical steam, so if H2O were used it would be steam at very high pressure.

As far as I know nothing is known about additional magnets. Nothing is known about the radiation produced and Rossi keeps saying there isn't any. presumably the radiation form a solid powder reactor is quite different from a plasma one.

The composition of the fuel is not known.

I could go on....

• Director,

You keep bashing Rossi for having "inventor's

syndrome" yet if he gave away his IP he wouldn't be able to raise more money from investors to continue and start commercialization.

It's not as easy as you seem to think. The get where he is takes many hundreds of experiments.

s

• Hello Adrian,

Rossi seems also only using pipe fittings from Home Depot for his outer heat exchanger structure. An advantage would be electric insulation.

e.g.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Or…-FPT-Tee-31372H/300700124

compare with: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.05249.pdf

picture on page 19.

• Rossi seems also only using pipe fittings from Home Depot for his outer heat exchanger structure. An advantage would be electric insulation.

It was not cleartto me what your point was. The babblers, who are obviously not engineers, make much of Rossi using a standard fitting . Being computer jocks they apparently don't understand that you use what is available for a prototype and it would have been insane to make a one off piece like that from scratch.

• It is my view that the QX and SK reactors are just HID high intensity discharge bulbs with LENR fuel loaded inside. Lots is known about HID tech. The only tube material that could work is boron nitride.

• It is my view that the QX and SK reactors are just HID high intensity discharge bulbs with LENR fuel loaded inside. Lots is known about HID tech. The only tube material that could work is boron nitride.

Axil,

If you know a concrete "HID device" which could be suitable for our purpose please let us know (link), so we (I) could include this into a hypothetical model of a "replicated QX".

Thanks

GS

• From a philosophical standpoint I think perhaps one might want to investigate about what is usually avoided with commercially available HID lamps or considered harmful, rather than tried and tested designs and techniques.

• What seems to be left out of this discussion is how the heat from 20 kW is harvested without over heating the tube containing the plasma getting too hot. Particularly if the temperature of the heat being supplied to the customer can be a high as Rossi claims.

20 kW from such a small source is significant.

Edit added.

Seems to me a very high boiling point fluid that is relatively transparent to the radiation is required.

Then the inside surface of the outer shell be black and designed to absorb radiation.

• Brokeeper

November 14, 2018 at 9:31 AM

Dear Andrea,

1- You mentioned the broadcast would be from the factory where it is produced. Is this the same factory by which the E-Cat SK will be mass produced?

Andrea Rossi

November 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Brokeeper:

1- yes

2- no, we will not give any particular related to the factory, at least for the time being

• Radiation level from the SK

Andrea Rossi
    November 16, 2018 at 9:16 AM
    Kelly:
    Background 0.05-0.07 microSv/h, operation 0.12-0.16 microSv/h at 1 cm of distance.

Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Director, do have by any Chance more info on synthetic diamond cylinder manufacturers. Do maybe have a link to a supplier?

I do not have a link to a synthetic diamond cylinder manufacturer.

If anyone here would perform an analysis of the electrodes in the image and provide a guess on their sizes that would be fantastic.

• Sam 12,

He starts out with a description of how the skeptics concerned with absolute proof and requiring replication threw out the baby with the bath water by goring positive evidence.

He then makes the valid point that the assumption that LENR is as a result of hydrogen being trapped and pressurized in cracks in Ni is probably wrong. There won't be any cracks at the higher temperatures and where are the cracks in a plasma?

He then goes on that it might help to think like an alchemist, but as they failed to trans mute anything as far as I know, I did not find that useful.

• This is Bob Greenyer reply on the article.

Hi Sam,

Plasma LENR is not new, Henry Moray did it, then Papp, then Chernetsky, then Shoulders, then Peery, then Ralkar, to name a few PUBLIC figures, now Rossi.

"I have personally verified the possibility that a human being with “energy surplus” can modify matter with his will"

There is quite a bit of evidence for this.

"Sound" is critical in my understanding and one reason the ECCO fuel generator was IMPO the greatest transmutation device I have witnessed. Remember, most sound we cannot hear. Sound/Phonons helps self-assemble O. Any shock or pattern of shocks including EMF or RF etc will do this. Targetted, resonant sound in a resonant cavity will help achieve outcomes. I am reminded of Piantelli saying that if we got any dimension wrong, it would not work - that told me that resonance was important.

Bear in mince, the walls of Jericho were knocked down (IMPO) with an O generator and three horns. Why 3 and not one? Beat frequencies and their harmonics from slightly out of tune devices. Ralkar had 3 horns.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.