QX Concepts - A less critical Rossi thread.

• Rossi has no problem to run experiments in his garage lab that other hightech labs around the globe with the best scientists and billions of dollars of support are incapable of doing...

Rossi is like the good mechanic who can’t afford the high tech shop but will after hours to get your car repaired for morning.

• If I would be in the position of BLP, I would try to figure out the tech of Rossi and replicate. Know your competition!

• Official Post

If I would be in the position of BLP, I would try to figure out the tech of Rossi and replicate. Know your competition!

If he does that, do not expect him to ever admit it! He does not like to be associated with LENR, much less Rossi. Odd, because it appears his early work was LENR based, but nowadays we are told he claims to have never done LENR.

If you ask me, I think LENR/Hydrino's are different sides of the same coin. I believe Wyttenbach thinks the same? If I am wrong about that, I will believe whatever he believes. :)

• If he does that, do not expect him to ever admit it! He does not like to be associated with LENR, much less Rossi. Odd, because it appears his early work was LENR based, but nowadays we are told he claims to have never done LENR.

If you ask me, I think LENR/Hydrino's are different sides of the same coin. I believe Wyttenbach thinks the same? If I am wrong about that, I will believe whatever he believes. :)

i follow LENR since a little more than one year and I have personally experienced that Mainstream physists don't deal with LENR. This is like a no go area for the majority. Only a few brave dare to look under the carpet, like Dr. Egely (interesting presentation on ICCF21). And it is the same for a businesses.

• i follow LENR since a little more than one year and I have personally experienced that Mainstream physists don't deal with LENR. This is like a no go area for the majority. Only a few brave dare to look under the carpet, like Dr. Egely (interesting presentation on ICCF21). And it is the same for a businesses.

The only road to LENR credibility is making money at it...money talks. Rossi is the LENR developer that seems like the best bet at the money making game, But in order to make money, it is a very high hurdle to market a sucessful product. In a related note, it is hard to understand why LENR is such a forbidden subject. It not only that, all the related satellite subject areas are also tainted.

• The only road to LENR credibility is making money at it...money talks. Rossi is the LENR developer that seems like the best bet at the money making game, But in order to make money, it is a very high hurdle to market a sucessful product. In a related note, it is hard to understand why LENR is such a forbidden subject. It not only that, all the related satellite subject areas are also tainted.

Axil, partially I think you are right. However I think LENR has also a strong strategic military impact. Just imagine what it would mean to combine drones or subs (like these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_212_submarine) with a LENR energy source? You can put your aircraft carriers onto the scrap yard!

I think this is also a very strong reason, why powers like US and Russia cannot be interested to publicly admit LENR.

It could, unfortunately, lead to the next arms race.

• Director,

On Saturday you wrote about your concept of the power supply and in the last part of item 2 stated:

and then provide much lower voltage/current pulses at a range of hz up to or beyond 100khz.

Assumedly this is to maintain the plasma after the environment is ionized. Is there a reason that this "much lower voltage/current" is "pulses" rather than steady DC as in SAFIRE?

• Is there somewhere I can see some images of this oscilloscope trace?

3816-pasted-from-clipboard-png

see

Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

See video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Any thoughts on what the scope traces represent?

The one thing I'm pretty certain of is that he is experiencing back spikes that go into the power supply. They cause over heating in the power supply that requires active cooling. This same phenomenon was experienced by Chernetsky and Correa.

• Any thoughts on what the scope traces represent?

The one thing I'm pretty certain of is that he is experiencing back spikes that go into the power supply. They cause over heating in the power supply that requires active cooling. This same phenomenon was experienced by Chernetsky and Correa.

Very much like a high intensity discharge lamp, the excitation signal is radio frequency. This excites the production of visible and UV light, This photon energy source pumps the LENR active agent that is contained in the LENR fuel. This is like the Holmlid excitation method used to produce sub atomic particles via the action of hydrogen molecules. The reactor may contain xenon gas as the light producing actor.

• It’s an Amplitude Modulated (AM) sinusoidal voltage with a positive bias/offset by the Amplitude (1/2 peak-to-peak). It can be done with relatively simple oscillators and amplifier. Does anyone have any insight as to what the voltage/current levels and frequency might be?

• I have watched the Stockholm QX demo video and have some observations pertaining to a power supply spec. During the reactor test, the oscilloscope was connected across a 1ohm resistor in series with the power supply and the reactor so its waveform represents the circuit’s current and only gives indirect hints as about what the power supply voltage/waveform might be… While the circuit was being setup for the short circuit test, Rossi can be seen lifting the box up from the power supply and seemingly flipping several switches. Obviously, Rossi doesn’t want us to figure his system out. The waveforms seen during the subsequent short circuit and 800ohm load tests did not have the same AM sinusoidal characteristic as the reactor test and the on/off periods were closer to 2/11 seconds vs. 3/4 seconds.

I’ve just started learning about plasmas but I’d like to float the thought that the 100khz sinusoidal current through the reactor might be due to Langmuir wave oscillations in the plasma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_oscillation

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.