Obsidian coated Hematite as a capture device

• I think your post raises more questions than those you've explicitly put, but perhaps useful general discussion might still occur.

How is obsidian-coated hematite formed in your case?

Attachment point of what exactly?

Host for what?

Links I happened to open before writing this comment:

• I am using a thermite mix with the added obsidian and hematite also in the mix with a series of collision areas to fracture the obsidian and hematite back down.

Host-To trap an electric charge and isolated it to a new magnetic environment.

• Basically do you plan (among other things) dropping ignited thermite into water or some sort of electrolyte solution? Steam explosions might occur so beware. The rapid cooling might cause some of the molten material to become glassy, which could fracture into sharp pieces also violently.

Electrical charges tend to concentrate on sharp points, so I guess that interesting results might not be completely ruled out. Hard to tell for certain, though.

• I am keeping the area of thremite separated so each event has time to stabilize before interaction. The water is only allowed to mix at the focus point of a 1/16 diameter hole at the exit. The part I'm concerned about is introducing the hot as hell hematite to the liquid aluminum soap.

I Have paused for an opinion...

• Electrical charges tend to concentrate on sharp points, so I guess that interesting results might not be completely ruled out. Hard to tell for certain, though.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…nement-fusion-targets.pdf

Hematite, also spelled as haematite, is the mineral form of iron(III) oxide (Fe2O3), one of several iron oxides.

Iron Oxide is a prime generator of the LENR active agent (AA). Hydrogen concentrates inside the pores of the rust and compresses into ultra dense hydrogen.

An alkali based electrolyte would increase the likelihood that AA would form in the Hematite

• DnG

I'm sorry, I'm out of ideas here. It would help to have a schematic or diagram of what you're trying to accomplish, but the above drawing is too cryptic for that.

axil

The iron oxide that is responsible for the catalytic activity and production of Rydberg matter/ultra-dense hydrogen in Holmlid's case is not hematite, but an unstable phase called Potassium Ferrite (KFeO2), which is formed at high temperature (as is well known in the petrochemical industry) in an oxidizing environment and/or under prolonged mild heating in a vacuum, and appears as black (can be mistaken for magnetite) or dark olive green when formed (according to the literature). A while back I dedicated a thread about it: How to properly treat potassium-iron oxide catalysts

However, since it's mainly useful due to its ability of donating electrons to the adsorbed atoms I guess one could argue that if there's already a presence of excess electrons (e.g. in an electrolytic environment) perhaps there's no need of such finicky phase.

• I understand, a pic of the unit is not much better.

The video from thread 4D optics lasers

has similarity but does not fit even though it can be look at as a type of laser.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank's for your thoughts.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.