Measurement of UHF magnetic flux.

• Of course as Alan suggested

"Cheapest way to look for RF is to use a little inexpensive transistor radio. Try the AM (LW/MW) and FM/VHF bands"

The Amplitude Modulated (AM radio) carrier frequencies are in the frequency range 535-1605 kHz.

The FM radio band is from 88 to 108 MHz

UHF CB 477 MHz band.

• Whatever I'm actually measuring in the electrolytic tests I have been doing lately (possibly bad internal conduction through the electrodes, which have a very short to non-existing electrode gap in my case) I seem to sometimes get RF noise associated with operation that is best heard at the lowest selectable frequency range (530 kHz) on my small transistor AM radio, which I found to be an interesting tool to observe if there anything interesting going on.

• lowest selectable frequency range (530 kHz

Maybe if you can find some cheap CB radios (500 MHz) you can hear more.

Wyttenbach says the excited atomic nuclei transmit energy as radiation PLUS UUHF alternating magnetic flux.

The radio noise may be the secondary effect of all these atomic transmitters alternating mag fields on antenna bits in your reactor.. bits of conducting metal.

• RobertBryant

I suspect that in my case I would hear more at lower frequencies than 530 kHz. At higher AM frequency bands I tend to get less of the same noises. However I must stress again that this interference I sometimes get is probably normal and due to something akin to bad electrical contact rather than atomic transitions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.