Mindmap to get an overview in LENR field?

• I will try to explain !!! :) I started testing mindmap last night, it's a good tool for overview.

This is just a test so far. I'm looking for feedback from you!

The idea is to connect with lenr forum with a mindmap system. As you can see, I have looked at Lenria.com, but this should be interactive with links and grow organic on each thread / subcategory to the forum. It should also be online so users we choose can help and keep it updated, just like Wikipedia.

I think that all interesting companies, organizations, schools etc should appear in our mindmap, but at the same time have their own thread or category in the forum. This thread or category requires a user to update when there is relevant news (moderator). So we link from mindmap to lenr forum. Perhaps it will be easier for new users to navigate and get an overview.

I have started testing http://www.imindmap.com and I like what I see, but I have not managed to publish it online.

Attachs the file from imindmap.

https://drive.google.com/open?…fEgIYEosChCJh3G6v9qGmC1MV

Question...Is it possible to import / export between different mindmaps programs? What experiences do we have from a mindmap we can upload online and also create links?

Please write me if you have experience about mindmap. And what do you think of this?

• Yes Alan Smith . If this works we cover all the characters in the field as soon as we find out which software is best for the purpose. So we can publish it and add the information we want.

Feedback about software / funkion for mindmap is required right now! Then we create a new thread where we add what is missing in mindmap.

• David,

Anything that helps better organize the various topics and threads, then links them to the LENR ecosystem will be very helpful. If one takes a stroll through the "Forum's List" box directly left, they will find we have many duplicate threads. You name the topic; whether that be a person, company, patent, science, agency, or whatever, and whomever, there are multiple threads about. We lose a lot of valuable information that way, and the search function is not very helpful in retrieving it all.

If this Mind Map is as I envision, when someone wants to start a new thread, or wants to read up on a certain topic, or pick up on a discussion, they can go to the MM organizational tree similar to the LENRIA one, and click on the leaf that gets them closest to what they seek. That will then show everything related here on LF, with links to the appropriate website for further information. They then have everything at their fingertips in visual form, and can select what they want to explore. Is that right?

If not, maybe could you describe the step by step process this MM will entail? Say I am new here, want to read up on everything we have about NASA/LENR. What would I do, and how will MM help me?

If this Mind Map is as I envision, when someone wants to start a new thread, or wants to read up on a certain topic, or pick up on a discussion, they can go to the MM organizational tree similar to the LENRIA one, and click on the leaf that gets them closest to what they seek. That will then show everything related here on LF, with links to the appropriate website for further information. They then have everything at their fingertips in visual form, and can select what they want to explore. Is that right?

This is exactly how I think so. This makes it easier to find the right thread to read / post news about a dedicated topic.

• Post by David Nygren ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().