Does LENR produce harmful radiations?

• Ed Lewis has asked me to post some supplementary information on the topic of Plasmoids:-

As per the recent Bagdonovich et al paper, "Video Recording of Long-Lived Plasmoids near Objects Exposed to Remote and Direct Effects of High-Current Pinch Discharges," I wanted to point out that in the first paragraph where they wrote about "periodic discharge in a flow of discharge (PDFL)," that Ken Shoulders experimented with discharge through liquid in the 1980s. He experimentally pioneered the study of these anomalous microplasmoids.

They did what I have long been advocating that people do which is to use video cameras to record the plasmoids being formed and what happens. It is important research.

Matsumoto had tried doing this with his experiments in the 1990s with some success, but the video equipment at that time was much more expensive. Ken Shoulders tried doing this with the old-style tape VCRs (video recorders) in the 1980s. But now, simple and inexpensive cameras or phones can be used with relatively inexpensive microscopes and lenses to catch good quality video of these things and the processes happening such as the motion and changes of plasmoid patches over surfaces.

Bob Greenyer showed a video about this paper here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-X58PfqIU

Tornadoes

They wrote about tornadoes: Here is an early paper where I discussed Tornadoes and Ball Lightning: http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS3.html

For background the plasmoid effects and my theory in the 1990s, this is a good paper. I presented this at the 1996 2nd LENR Conference in Texas. But it wasn't published as part of the proceedings because Hal Fox refused to publish it along with all the other papers though I had presented this work there. My paper was the only one he didn't publish. http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS7.html

Superfluidity

They wrote about superfluidity and Cooper pairs. I wrote about superfluidity and superconductivity in this article: Considerations about Plasmoid Phenomena and Superconductivity Phenomena 1995, 1996 http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS5.html

Dark Toroids

In the video by Greenyer, he discussed another article as well. It was a 2008 article titled: "Features of the Periodic Discharge in the Fluid Flow and the Specifics of Its Impact on the Electrode Material." In that article, there are pictures of dark rings. They reminded me of two things.

In the early 1990s, two Russian researchers published pictures of dark micrometer-sized plasmoid rings (reminded me of sunspots) that formed on their electrodes during electrical discharge. I described that I suspected that these objects could fly off the electrodes as flying plasmoids. I was surprised because in the paper, they said it was general knowledge that electrode materials during electrical discharge show fluid-like behavior at temperatures below the metal's melting point.

I am trying to find the citation for that Russian paper. It had been recently published (maybe 1992) when I found it in a Russian journal. I wrote about the plasmoid rings and their pictures in several articles if I remember correctly. I think one was a 1992, 1993 article called "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It."

The other thing the pictures remind me of is M87 that people have just recently (this year) been able to make a picture of. I think is a ring plamoid out in space.

Ed Lewis.

• Thanks to our member SERGEI for giving us a link to this journal- papers by Vysotsky, Parkhomov in others. However I have picked out a paper on a theme developed here by Ed Lewis on the health effects of strange radiation- a particular interest of his.

A.L. Shishkin, V.Yu. Tatur. Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

/ International Journal of Unconventional Science | Journal of Forming Directions of Science \ Issue №23-24 \ AL Shishkin, V.Yu. Tatur. Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

The authors:

1. Alexander L. Shishkin, AVK-BETA Innovation Firm LLC, Dubna, [email protected].

2. Tatur Vadim Yuryevich, Fund of perspective technologies and innovations, Moscow.

Title: Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

Full text: pdf.pngPDF

annotation

On the basis of experimental data, an attempt was made to estimate the level of the damaging effects of strange radiation. Attention is drawn to the fact that in the human body this agent will cause damage to “loose” organs, such as the lungs, alimentary canal, joints, bone cavities, red blood cells, white blood cells, as well as affect the surface of the eyes, mouth, nose and ears. It is shown that this exposure with a high degree of probability leads to the destruction of red blood cells, and damage to leukocytes can lead to leukemia.