Does LENR produce plasmoids + harmful radiations?

• Official Post

Ed Lewis has asked me to post some supplementary information on the topic of Plasmoids:-

As per the recent Bagdonovich et al paper, "Video Recording of Long-Lived Plasmoids near Objects Exposed to Remote and Direct Effects of High-Current Pinch Discharges," I wanted to point out that in the first paragraph where they wrote about "periodic discharge in a flow of discharge (PDFL)," that Ken Shoulders experimented with discharge through liquid in the 1980s. He experimentally pioneered the study of these anomalous microplasmoids.

They did what I have long been advocating that people do which is to use video cameras to record the plasmoids being formed and what happens. It is important research.

Matsumoto had tried doing this with his experiments in the 1990s with some success, but the video equipment at that time was much more expensive. Ken Shoulders tried doing this with the old-style tape VCRs (video recorders) in the 1980s. But now, simple and inexpensive cameras or phones can be used with relatively inexpensive microscopes and lenses to catch good quality video of these things and the processes happening such as the motion and changes of plasmoid patches over surfaces.

Bob Greenyer showed a video about this paper here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-X58PfqIU

Tornadoes

They wrote about tornadoes: Here is an early paper where I discussed Tornadoes and Ball Lightning: http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS3.html

For background the plasmoid effects and my theory in the 1990s, this is a good paper. I presented this at the 1996 2nd LENR Conference in Texas. But it wasn't published as part of the proceedings because Hal Fox refused to publish it along with all the other papers though I had presented this work there. My paper was the only one he didn't publish. http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS7.html

Superfluidity

They wrote about superfluidity and Cooper pairs. I wrote about superfluidity and superconductivity in this article: Considerations about Plasmoid Phenomena and Superconductivity Phenomena 1995, 1996 http://padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS5.html

Dark Toroids

In the video by Greenyer, he discussed another article as well. It was a 2008 article titled: "Features of the Periodic Discharge in the Fluid Flow and the Specifics of Its Impact on the Electrode Material." In that article, there are pictures of dark rings. They reminded me of two things.

In the early 1990s, two Russian researchers published pictures of dark micrometer-sized plasmoid rings (reminded me of sunspots) that formed on their electrodes during electrical discharge. I described that I suspected that these objects could fly off the electrodes as flying plasmoids. I was surprised because in the paper, they said it was general knowledge that electrode materials during electrical discharge show fluid-like behavior at temperatures below the metal's melting point.

I am trying to find the citation for that Russian paper. It had been recently published (maybe 1992) when I found it in a Russian journal. I wrote about the plasmoid rings and their pictures in several articles if I remember correctly. I think one was a 1992, 1993 article called "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It."

The other thing the pictures remind me of is M87 that people have just recently (this year) been able to make a picture of. I think is a ring plamoid out in space.

Ed Lewis.

• Official Post

Thanks to our member SERGEI for giving us a link to this journal- papers by Vysotsky, Parkhomov in others. However I have picked out a paper on a theme developed here by Ed Lewis on the health effects of strange radiation- a particular interest of his.

A.L. Shishkin, V.Yu. Tatur. Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

/ International Journal of Unconventional Science | Journal of Forming Directions of Science \ Issue №23-24 \ AL Shishkin, V.Yu. Tatur. Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

The authors:

1. Alexander L. Shishkin, AVK-BETA Innovation Firm LLC, Dubna, [email protected].

2. Tatur Vadim Yuryevich, Fund of perspective technologies and innovations, Moscow.

Title: Evaluation of the effects of strange radiation on biological objects.

Full text: pdf.pngPDF

annotation

On the basis of experimental data, an attempt was made to estimate the level of the damaging effects of strange radiation. Attention is drawn to the fact that in the human body this agent will cause damage to “loose” organs, such as the lungs, alimentary canal, joints, bone cavities, red blood cells, white blood cells, as well as affect the surface of the eyes, mouth, nose and ears. It is shown that this exposure with a high degree of probability leads to the destruction of red blood cells, and damage to leukocytes can lead to leukemia.

• US20200068690 - GASEOUS-PHASE IONIZING RADIATION GENERATOR

Publication Date 27.02.2020

Applicants FRANK E GORDON

HARPER JOHN WHITEHOUSE

Inventors FRANK E GORDON

HARPER JOHN WHITEHOUSE

1. Field of the Invention

The embodiments and aspects described herein relate to the generation of ionizing radiation in an electrically controllable manner at temperatures, pressures, and electric field strengths.

2. Background Art

Current art teaches several methods for the production or generation and use of ionizing radiation ionizing radiation is produced spontaneously by the decay of radioactive materials. In addition, ionizing radiation is produced by nuclear fission and by nuclear fusion. However, electrically controlled generation of ionizing radiation is most commonly achieved by either the acceleration of charged particles or ions, e.g., synchrotron radiation, or by the deceleration of charged particles, e.g., x-ray radiation. Recently, the ability to produce ionizing radiation was described in U.S. Pat. No. 8,419,919 titled “SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR GENERATING PARTICLES,” U.S. Pat. No. 8,419,919 teaches that properly prepared electrochemical cells utilizing a liquid electrolyte will produce multiple forms of ionizing radiation during electrolysis.

As distinguished from current art, one novel feature of the gaseous-phase ionizing radiation generator described herein is that electrically-controlled ionizing radiation may be produced utilizing a gas or vapor which greatly extends breadth of applications for the ionizing radiation that is produced. Another novel feature of the gaseous-phase ionizing radiation generator is that naturally radioactive materials may not be required.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The inventive features of this novel gaseous-phase ionizing radiation generator device, also known herein as a cell or radiation generator cell, include: a device for the voltage controlled production and flux of one or more forms of ionizing electromagnetic and/or particulate radiation; a device to produce ionizing radiation that does not require the use of, materials that are normally considered to be naturally radioactive; a means or device to collect and convert into electricity the particulate radiation that is generated by the radiation generator cell; a device that generates electricity from the ionized gas within the cell by means of an auxiliary electrode structure composed of electrodes of alternating work function; and a method or procedure for the fabrication and the activation of at least one working electrode composed in part of palladium host material electrodeposited from a light water aqueous solution of PdCl 2 and LiCl salts at a temperature essentially at or below the Debye temperature of palladium. In some embodiments, performance may be enhanced by heating the working electrode, operation at a gas or vapor pressure above or below atmospheric, operation at a gas or vapor temperature greater than 100° C., and the inclusion of a magnetic field that permeates the hydrogen host material of the working electrode to alter the dynamic motion of the atoms therein, or a combination of these enhancements.

• Hard UV and soft X rays that can be blocked by a metal foil or light ceramic container are considered ionizing radiation?

• Official Post

Ed Lewis has asked me to publish this short note, with links to other pieces of interest.

I just put up a new proceedings on the Physics Articles page on http://www.scientificrevolutions.com It has an article called "Micro Ball Lightning and States, Effects, and Directions for Research"

You can read the whole proceedings for Atmosphere, Ionosphere, Safety Kalingrad 2020. The Conference Proceedings were for the conference in the Summer 2020. Russians have led the experimental research on ball lightning, microplasmoids and transmutation during the past 15 years, and this conference proceedings contains notable articles on atmospheric electricity, lightning phenomena, and ball lightning phenomena by mainly Russian researchers and some researchers from other countries. The entire proceedings is available here. My contribution is on pages 197 to 200. In it, I focus in on recent experiments conducted in the past 7 years and describe some suggestions about research topics. I also warn about safety issues and explain methods for detecting, shielding, and state switching microplasmoids.

I also wrote:

The Kontratieff Economic Slump in the 2020s and US Prosperity?

http://scientificrevolutions.com/?page_id=623

• Alan Smith

Changed the title of the thread from “Does LENR produce harmful radiations?” to “Does LENR produce plasmoids + harmful radiations?”.
    • Official Post

This paper from Matsumoto was IMHO where he got closest to Kenneth Shoulder’s work. The tracks left in copper are very interesting:

https://twin.sci-hub.se/6530/1…6ab9890/matsumoto1993.pdf (can’t attach because file is too big).

This other one shows how he managed to capture the plasmoids on video, Very ingenious set up and great traces in The nuclear emulsion.

https://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac…115/42456/1/175_73-86.pdf

• Official Post

Curbina. Thanks for reminding me of this very interesting paper by Matsumoto. I should think that with about $30 -worth of self-developing dental X-ray plates and some very simple equipment (dimmer switch ,glass jar, $50-worth of Pt wire would do) this would be easy to replicate.

Indeed, and I think the Russians have done that many times so.

This particular experiment of Matsumoto used diamond powder polished copper sheets (and also a single crystal copper made specially for using as discharge target) as the surface where the marks were left (that’s why Matsumoto thinks some of the traces are the elusive clusters of hydrogen). But In many others he used nuclear emulsion plates that could be replaced with X ray plates and also have been replaced by some others with good old photographic film of certain range of sensitivity. Matsumoto, Being a Bona Fide nuclear scientist, had used nuclear emulsion all his life. It’s a pity that no one outside Matsumoto and the assortment of Russians since Urutskoev have used this rather simple method of detecting particle emissions. I will certainly use some kind of this when doing the cavitation experiments.

• Official Post

Well, I admit I had never seen these two papers until today, but just searching for "nuclear emulsions" and "cold fusion" produced me these two JCMNS papers in which Lewis gathers a wide array of them in his quest to see if these are evidence of ball lightnings (plasmoids), and Fredericks attempts to find if they might be evidence of Tachyons (Faster than light particles).

Beyond what the researchers attempted to prove, what I like of these papers is that they gather a wide array of trails, and some of them are in nuclear emulsion or other kinds of photosensitive media that gathers the same kind of regular markings that Paradigmnoia dismisses as three body markings, so at least a subset of these are recorded in media that were not exposed to mechanical action and thus can be considered as genuine particle tracks.

It also serves to know that particle tracks have been looked for by many researchers, and interpreted from many theoretical points of view, but for me the important fact is that the tracks have been widely observed and reported, and can't just be brushed away as mere scratches.

This one, as a remarkable example, is reported in nuclear emulsion, not in a metallic surface.

• Official Post

New paper about the effects of “Strange Radiation” in living organisms.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.3103/S1062873820110222

Biological Detection of Physical Factors Related to the High-Current Electric Explosion of Conductors in a Vacuum

Abstract

The effect physical factors associated with the high-current electric explosion of conductors in a vacuum (pulsed magnetic field, light exposure, radiation leaving specific tracks on nuclear emulsions and other materials) have on biological systems is studied. The effect is assessed from the level of nuclear DNA damage in human peripheral blood leukocytes, the frequency of chromosomal aberrations in the dividing cells of an onion root, the growth rate of green unicellular algae, and the germination and growth rate of plant seeds.

No direct access to the full paper, but it’s worth having this one on the radar.

I think is interesting these authors tackled the matter directly by using known biological indicator models, leukocytes, onion root cells and unicellular algae are very good systems to detect biological effects.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.