Does LENR produce plasmoids + harmful radiations?

• Official Post

A note from Ball Lightning expert Ed Lewis...

Warning about Micro Ball Lightning and Shielding Materials

According to the recent article by Priakhin et al.[1], using aluminium foil for shielding against these objects negatively affects the growth of lettuce seedlings even more than using no shielding at all. Of the several materials used for shielding, lead foil produced the best result for seedling growth.

They wrote that they were able to determine that it was this strange radiation (micro ball lightning (mbl), microplasmoids) that was responsible for the stunted growth. Why and how this damage happens is yet unknown. The Russian researchers may not understand that the mbl can change between states.

So I suggest researchers not use simple aluminium foil for shielding from mbl microplasmoids in transmutation and energy generation devices. Recently, I suggested possibly trying energized shielding materials.

1. Priakhin, EA and Urutskoev, LI, et al., Biological Detection of Physical Factors Related to the High-Current Electric Explosion of Conductors in a Vacuum. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, 84(11), 1341–1348.

• Official Post

Thanks Alan Smith , it is indeed a very important topic, I found that paper very interesting, we discussed it some time ago in one of the SR threads, for me it is a very robust paper, based on tried and tested biological models, that show clearly that something is emitted that has dramatic effects on living organisms.

Bob Greenyer translated a Russian presentation on this issue some time ago, from another Russian author, that had a system for evidencing the presence of SR and also did some relatively simple experiments that showed what worked and what did not work for stopping the SR marks on the CD witness material.

There’s some evidence that any material loaded with plasmoids can keep releasing them for a long while (at least has been shown by the same author and others to be the case after almost 2 years).

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• According to the recent article by Priakhin et al.[1], using aluminium foil for shielding against these objects negatively affects the growth of lettuce seedlings even more than using no shielding at all.

I've heard (but haven't investigated) that a strong magnetic field, particularly the south pole, has a very beneficial effect on seedlings. Is it because the field may deflect microplasmoids away, or something else ...

For anyone interested, here's a series of videos from Ken Wheeler's experiments (that admittedly I haven't yet watched ) about magnetism''s effect on seeds.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I've heard (but haven't investigated) that a strong magnetic field, particularly the south pole, has a very beneficial effect on seedlings. Is it because the field may deflect microplasmoids away, or something else ...

For anyone interested, here's a series of videos from Ken Wheeler's experiments (that admittedly I haven't yet watched ) about magnetism''s effect on seeds.

There was one small Russian paper published in 2012 that performed a relatively simple experiment and might point towards a different idea. Once one begins considering the possibility that the Sun is a much more complex thing than a raging thermonuclear fusion driven and constricted by gravity, and is potentially a self organizing plasma, the idea that it might be emitting something of the same kind of “strange radiation” becomes a possibility. These Russians exposed water to the sun for several days, but in a recipient surrounded by a 1 Tesla field by an array of magnets.

They later stimulated water treated this way with a laser and it emitted SR that left “birdies” in sensitive film. The control water (unexposed to sun and with and without magnets) left no traces. So it seems the phenomena has several potential mechanisms.

This is a translation and analysis of that paper and how one could replicate the work.

External Content m.youtube.com

• I do such experiments with my reactor, where I want to feed ball lightning or plasmoids to rotate the liquid in the reactor. About 5 years ago, I had mice in the laboratory that lived and developed well. After getting new conders with a power of 330 microfarads and shooting in the lab, I noticed that the rats ran away and still there are no rats. How the mice were able to see such a reaction is not clear, but the fact that they left is for sure. Now I am also afraid to come closer to the installation and try to watch the reaction at 5 meters, and I feel some weakness, a decrease in work, fatigue...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Metal nanodust, O3, NOx and more can be produced in open-air electric discharges. The sharp acoustic noise produced by the discharges may also be strong enough (even beyond the human hearing range) to cause harm or distress especially to small critters. Biological sensitivity to strong EMF is debated but reported. Personally, I would first think about these before strange radiation.

• Ed Lewis has very kindly sent me an updated version of the above presentation on health risks associated with microplasmoids.

lewis2021edited4.pdf

Reactions need to happen inside a layered muti-element substrait so only light, heat, stable matter and electricity get out. This is only a problem due to method, not of the underlying variety of wonderful phenomina. Like how certain proteins and compounds In a cell are created and destroyed within the cells membrane! Food goes in, filtered and burned; neutralized waste and productivity comes out 😁!

• Ed Lewis asked me to post an updated piece on plasmoids and health. Opinions vary on this of course, Alexander Parkhomov says 'not dangerous', Bob Greenyer says 'cery dangerous'. Ed is on the 'dangerous' side.

From Ed Lewis by email.

PLASMOID HEALTH DANGERS AND EDWARD LEWIS' BOOK

Priakhin's et al's new paper supplies some new evidence about the effects of micro ball lightning that they "call strange" radiation on living creatures. Their evidence shows that aluminium foil and paper make for bad shields. It is important to try to shield from these objects since both Shoulders and Bostick died from cancer. One entered my wrist and caused pain. Here is a recent paper about the health effects of microplasmoids and ball lightning. It shows that the state changing behavior between white and black states make these difficult to shield from.

http://tc38.metawerx.com.au/oldsite/2021/lewishealth2021summer.pdf

In the 1990s, I wrote a book about the current plasmoid paradigm and the history of science and economics. It explains the Kondratiev wave of economic depression periods in a logical way. I am updating and editing the book. You can read the book by sending 20 USD or getting a password another way. The book is available on:

Economic Long Waves, Scientific Revolutions, and Plasmoids – Not Junk Science! | Plasmoids, Cold Fusion, Scientific Revolutions, Economic Depressions, Kondratiev Waves

Some members might like this video -with Ed, Moray King and Hendershot.

20140213 - Ed Lewis The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period
    Interviewed about physics of plasmoids, cold fusion and ball lightning by Hendershot in 2013. Moray King participated. The first half hour is not the…
    rumble.com

• Thanks Alan Smith for keeping us updated about Ed Lewis interesting research. I think the deaths of Bostick and Shoulders are a fact to take in account, and the work of Priakhin et all proved that this kind of emission has biological impact.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• More news from Ed Lewis - and a warning.

For Experimenters

Many types of experiments might be producing plasmoids (micro ball lightning, charged clusters, strange radiation). I suggest that if you are experimenting, please be aware about the harmful effects of plasmoid emission. Urutskoev and others tried to show their effect on plants and cells. They found a correlation and also showed by tests that most shielding materials are not effective.

Thick lead sheets might be the most effective conventional and common shielding material. But it won't shield from black state plasmoids. If you are experimenting, these black state ones are probably emitted, but you can't detect them. Plasmoids can shift states, and then cause damage in a bright state. http://ikkem.com/iccf23/PPT/ICCF23-P-35%20lewis.pptx
    Also http://www.rexresearch.com/sho…calTreatmentUsingEVOs.pdf

Shoulders and Bostick died from cancer. Please beware and try to avoid contact. Plasmoids might be contained in electodes, wires or other materials. They might escape or damage the materials.

Edward Lewis

• Это точно, плазмиды у меня мощные, но техники безопасности у нас нет.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.