EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• So, what precisely are all those photon's hitting the earth from the sun carrying? Energy is defined as the ability to do work. When I grab my chainsaw and make firewood I'm not doing bookkeeping.

Sorry, GRMattson,

"There is nothing more practical than a good theory"

I'm afraid that with your scientific philosophy you will have to burn the stove with wood for a long time.

Imagine photons carrying nothing but themselves!

• Photons carry energy, in case you never noticed solar panels, nor got a sunburn.

Don’t rush to declare what you don’t understand as non-existent.

Now I’ll tell you something crazy: the Sun doesn’t emit anything, it only absorbs!

And one more thing: Have you ever wondered that the number of photons in Space is equal to the number of neutrinos? Why did it happen?

Don't worry about me, I am in perfect health and clear mind. We're having a rainy spring, so it's still a long time before sunburn occurs.

• Don’t rush to declare what you don’t understand as non-existent.

Now I’ll tell you something crazy: the Sun doesn’t emit anything, it only absorbs!

And one more thing: Have you ever wondered that the number of photons in Space is equal to the number of neutrinos? Why did it happen?

Don't worry about me, I am in perfect health and clear mind. We're having a rainy spring, so it's still a long time before sunburn occurs.

There are four times the number of photons per cm3 than neutrinos per cm3 in space

• Don’t rush to declare what you don’t understand as non-existent.

A typical response from a crackpot is to respond to an obviously accurate rebuttal, (for example that photons carry energy) with more unrelated crackpottery. It is called a smokescreen.

• A typical response from a crackpot is to respond to an obviously accurate rebuttal, (for example that photons carry energy) with more unrelated crackpottery. It is called a smokescreen.

I do not deserve such high praise for my ideas from a typical orthodox: You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy.

The trivial orthodox expressions from school textbooks that “photons transfer energy” are of no use.

"Only crazy ideas can become true!" Niels Bohr

• I do not deserve such high praise for my ideas from a typical orthodox: You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy.

The trivial orthodox expressions from school textbooks that “photons transfer energy” are of no use.

"Only crazy ideas can become true!" Niels Bohr

"You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy."

No, I don't put you next to them. I put you next to Axil.

"The trivial orthodox expressions from school textbooks that “photons transfer energy” are of no use."

Tell that to people with solar panels on their roofs looking at their energy bill.

""Only crazy ideas can become true!" Niels Bohr"
    Bohr never said that. He said something else with the word crazy in it that you misinterpreted to suit your supposed argument.

• Now you discovered that you can meet someone worse vs your Italian best friend :)

"You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy."

"The trivial orthodox expressions from school textbooks that “photons transfer energy” are of no use."

Tell that to people with solar panels on their roofs looking at their energy bill.

Bohr never said that. He said something else with the word crazy in it that you misinterpreted to suit your supposed argument.

• The greatest untapped energy source is dark energy. Dark energy is produced as a product of the interaction of velocity of masses. The higher the relative velocity the greater the magnetic force between of the tiny dipoles of mass near zero. At the limit of velocity, the shear disintegrates mass to dark energy. These tiny particles are the cause of gravity and are fundamental components of the so call fundamental particles of the standard model.

For the model and mathematical derivation of origin of dark matter see RE: Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions.

Hopefully, before objecting to the above interpretation, one would click the link to see the evidence. The 1st law of thermodynamics says we can use the equal sign for equations involving mass and energy because we believe in conservation. The 2nd law of thermodynamics says to the frustration of the community of scientists, we can't create a system that doesn't lose energy. What we can say about this loss, we can express with the equal sign with a quantity called entropy.

The statement above about the origin of dark energy is consistent with what we know about entropy. When energy is produced by reaction it is call free energy (perhaps better called freed energy since it is mass to energy conversion). The kinetic interpretation of energy in gas is that the higher the temperature (energy) the greater the velocity of the atoms of the gas. The concept of relative mass is that energy which causes kinetic motion (kinetic energy) appear as mass of the particle in motion. If as the proof offered in the link above, then the relative mass can shear lose due to magnetic shear as a function of velocity. So, energy converts to mass, mc as noted in the link. the mass of these particle is near zero, so like neutrinos they are low mass. Further the amount of mc increases with temperature. Further, after some transition of nuclear structure a blackhole can form from a cluster of nucleons. Per the proposed math (see link) a blackhole radiates mc until they can't radiate any more. Hence, the dark energy source from blackholes and entropy could both be mc. Since there is some reversibility of entropy to energy in experiments in thermodynamics, one expects mc can convert to kinetic energy (relative mass). If so, then entropy to kinetic energy would be propellant less propulsion.

Since mc has a dipole. Since, dipole to dipole interactions are additive. Since, relative mass could be any number of condensed mc, then one expects the condensing of mc is a process to create thrust. So is it so surprising that the more layers of "two dimensional capacitors" the greater the thrust.

The most accepted natural philosophy of entropy is that entropy increases as the number of states increase. States refers to states of mass. Hence, if mc is produced by a process, one could expect the concentration of mc to be proportional to entropy. The concentration of mc creates a pressure which could therefore explain the effect called dark energy.

• "You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy."

Niels Henrik David Bohr:

“If an idea doesn't seem crazy, it won't do any good.”

“Your idea is, of course, crazy. The whole question is whether she is crazy enough to be true.”

“Your theory is crazy, but not crazy enough to be true. (Said to Wolfgang Pauli regarding electron spin.)“

Albert Einstein:

“The question that puzzles me is: “Am I crazy or everyone else?”

• I just want to remind people that the cavity EM drive is no mystery as all fields of non point source show divergence forces that are tangential to the main field axes. So the thrust is just the reflexion force issued by the tangential wave part. The other fact is: This is a very dumb way to produce thrust as divergence forces are second order at best and in gravity action shine up at the 5th digit. So you basically waste 10'000x energy for 1 unit of thrust.

With a clever mirror you could reverse this ratio...then the thrust would be proportional to the total wave energy.

• I just want to remind people that the cavity EM drive is no mystery as all fields of non point source show divergence forces that are tangential to the main field axes. So the thrust is just the reflexion force issued by the tangential wave part. The other fact is: This is a very dumb way to produce thrust as divergence forces are second order at best and in gravity action shine up at the 5th digit. So you basically waste 10'000x energy for 1 unit of thrust.

With a clever mirror you could reverse this ratio...then the thrust would be proportional to the total wave energy.

Gentlemen! Mechanical traction force can be created only in a single fundamental way, namely, by “consuming” mass, that is, turning it into neutrino radiation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.