3. 9. Rossi/Leonardo (10) 21%
    4. 1. Brilliant Light Power (BLP) (5) 10%
    5. 3. Norrant (3) 6%
    6. 4. Industrial Heat (IH) (1) 2%
    7. 5. Global Energy Corporation (GEC) (1) 2%
    8. 7. Deneum (authenticity unverified) (1) 2%
    9. 6. Synthetech (authenticity unverified) (0) 0%

You have one vote!

• Obviously Rossi/Leonardo is on the top of L-F being a scam.

We Mods&Admins discussed whether to add 'problematic' LENR projects to the list and came to the conclusion that although those projects may be possibly scam, they are still prominent LENR storys and the L-F-User are mature and informed enough to build up their own minds.

• Make your due diligence, we cannot think for everybody. Even the most informed can disagree or be all wrong.

As a tech watcher my best story is a silence, which says more than does a tech musical.

Weak signal is a discrete whisper of a nuclear bomb exploding in silence.

• Not according to Fleischmann. He told me he suspected the effect might exist even in the late 1940s.

Interesting he mentioned Ag (silver) diffraction of (soft-) X-rays and the unsuitable use of QM to explain certain facts. Today we know that silver (e.g. SUN-CELL) is an ideal modulator of LENR energy as it can absorb, store and release discrete packs of energy based on it's magnetic gamma states that stabilize and induce the LENR reaction.

Fleischmann was obviously a researcher that could stay above accepted theory and was able to think in new dimensions. Science will remember him!

• JohnO - fyi - there will be a separate poll for LENR science :)

As Rends said earlier, there will be a "best of LENR science 2018" poll put out Wednesday. Rossi will not be in that one. This one is all about "interesting stories", and it can not be denied he is interesting. Adding him is not an endorsement, nor does it boost his legitimacy.

Put yourself in our shoes...would you have put him in the poll?

• This is a poll thread, not really the place for other discussions- and please remember that 'interesting' does not mean 'real' - it just means 'of interest' - and judging by the amount of posts the topic of Rossi generates, it is certainly that.

• After more of 10 years of lies, fakes and smoke, on L-F still quoted and defined as an "interesting story".

Yes, interesting but only if the goal is to collect many clicks from fans, with the side effect of supporting him.

Hunter,

No, putting him in the poll was not just for clicks (pardon the pun :) ). We really do not need to do those kind of things, as we have so many other topics drawing people in now. In all honesty, he is simply an interesting story, whether one thinks he is a crook interesting story, or inventor interesting story.

• ECALOX - AE.... Gets my vote.

I'm the "quiet" third man of the lab / workshop. I think I get to make the tea and coffee by virtue of being the youngest.

I don't say much as I prefer us to speak with one voice in these matters and which is something that Alan and Russ are so much better at than I.

However when you see a reactor doing stupid things with heat and seen the gamma traces first hand on a fuel sample which can be active for weeks (actually months)... forget the rhetoric of "Oh it must be noise" or "Oh it must be a chemical reactor".

Russ, Alan and I have agonised over our observations, we have earnestly second guessed our results, we regularly take on-board colleagues suggestions and constructive criticism from well meaning observers as it can only serve to refine the credibility of what we see and report upon.

A significant delta T lifting so far above background noise, well beyond the realms of searching for a watt or two against a dubious background signal says it all really. Being "there", being able to touch and see a reactor unmistakably doing its thing, when all the books (and my recently physics graduated son) say that it should not be so, is absolutely fascinating.

• Hunter,

No, putting him in the poll was not just for clicks (pardon the pun :) ). We really do not need to do those kind of things, as we have so many other topics drawing people in now. In all honesty, he is simply an interesting story, whether one thinks he is a crook interesting story, or inventor interesting story.

(Emphasis added).

Really? Just to say, up to now:

Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

8.2k Replies

550k Views

about 275 Pages

Compare it with all the others L-F Topics.